Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Bob Joyce posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 6:14am

Thanks, another great story. Hope the plot bunnies keep attacking.

noylj posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 6:13am

PS: James Kennedy appears to live in a world where there is no evil. As I have written before, I was shocked at all the people (i.e., everyone I knew) who wouldn't listen to me about how evil a man had to be to kidnap a baby, hold in incommunicado for a day, and then drop it off on a doorstep in the middle of the night in November with the worst sort of muggles imaginable. Instantly, everyone is telling me that he is doing what is necessary and they were sure that he knew what he was doing and that it was for the best for Harry and everyone.
The other "shocking" thing was that all my liberal friends felt that Bumbles had "the right" to do what he did because he had more knowledge and wisdom then anyone else. Kind of like how a certain president has more knowledge and wisdom then anyone.
I like a powerful Harry because, up until book 5, he was a very strong wizard, being held back by Ron and Bumbles and the horrible curriculum of Hoggy (the only decent teacher seemed to be Filius).

Lady_Readwolf posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 6:06am

Hn. What prompted this one? [grins] And, seriously, what *is* a flux compacitor? Doesn't it control movement through time and space?
Sometimes Hermione pisses me off. Often times Ron does, too. This is one of those times. Hmphf.
[grin] The image of Harry's daughter & her "Just wait till my Daddy gets here!" [snickers] And the use of Djins and shaman magic is a nice device! Enjoyed it, thanks!

chris_hotrod2000 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 6:06am

Bob & Alyx,

I have always been greatly impressed with your stories and this one is no different. It is a little darker then your normal stories, but I absolutely loved it. I would love to see other stories of this type written by you guys in the future. It is so well written you can almost yourself there. Please keep up the good work and keep the presses burning.

Sincerely,

Sir Christopher Cornwell, KCVO

ZarahMiel posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 6:05am

O.O BRILLIANT!

noylj posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 5:53am

I am sorry if any "purebloods" were left alive based on their existing guilt. Should have been a complete purge of them or their attitudes will rise again.
Good story.

Ezra'eil posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 5:48am

Llama Akbar!

SassyFrass posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 5:29am

Absolutely brilliant. I loved it, especially the mischief that Marie was performing at the school. That was great.

kbeckett posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 5:17am

Superb. An excellent story (as always). Love the humanistic elements and the pathos.

Andrew Niehaus posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 5:16am

That was a fun little story. As always, I'd love to read more about this universe- especially the battle against Voldemort, just to see what happens.

sparrowphoenix posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 5:15am

WOW!

That was incredible! Long Live the Plot Bunny One-shots!.

Praise to the llama gods! Bob! Alyx!

Keep up the EXCELLENT work!

bonnie posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 5:10am

good one - though I was surprised to see Hermoine portrayed as such an IDIOT as to buy into the wizard world viewpoint to such a degree as to participate in mass kidnappings as if htey were acceptable behavior.

JaCee2u posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 4:55am

Bob, Alyx, THAT WAS AWESOME! Thank you very much for sharing this fic.

Kyle Bissett posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 4:50am

By the time I read the last book, it was plain to me that Voldemort was a symptom, and not the actual problem. The real problem was the magical society in general, and more importantly, the policies of the man who had shaped it for generations, Albus Dumbledore. And when the book was complete, it was obvious that nobody had tried to correct the actual problem, or even acknowledge its existence. It's good to see a story where that is taken into account.

Clell65619 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 4:49am

- Just beautiful. Perhaps a small sequel detailing the trials of the traitors to the Crown would make a nice companion piece for this.

rosiegirl posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 4:46am

Have to say I don't consider this dark at all. I'd say it is more like a justice fic than dark. Excellent, loved it, would love to see more like it! You two are excellent and I'm very glad you are back!

Frederick Herriot posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 4:39am

So what did happen to Ron and Hermione, anyway?

Dervish posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 4:30am

nice

Rob Clark posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 4:25am

Great story, as usual. Didn't seem very dark at all to me. More like long delayed justice.

Rob

SailorAlgol posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 4:19am

Wow. Just wow.