Content Harry Potter

Reviews

slashslut posted a comment on Saturday 2nd January 2010 4:43pm

brilliant! dumbles and the rest got what they deserved; though snape got off a bit too easy *evil smirk*

noylj posted a comment on Thursday 31st December 2009 3:18pm

Great story. Would almost liked to have seen MoRon's trial and Hermy meeting her parents again.

tw posted a comment on Wednesday 30th December 2009 11:33pm

STILL AMAZING!!!!!!!

Riegert8 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th December 2009 12:46am

This is well written story, it sad that Hermione turned evil.

sayena posted a comment on Saturday 26th December 2009 2:49pm

Poor Ron (I don't like him really), should have incinerated his bad attitude and stupidity instead of his hand and then the rest of him ;)

Rocky235 posted a comment on Sunday 20th December 2009 4:39pm

I missed seeing Ginny. Having Ron's fingers blown off was good. Hermione not marrying him was better.

This was well written and fun as all your stories seem to me.

Thank you for sharing.

Heartstones posted a comment on Sunday 20th December 2009 11:20am

Woo! The muggles fought back! I say hahaha to wizards.

Corgi posted a comment on Sunday 20th December 2009 8:37am

I think this is the best story you've ever written. Keep up the fantastic work!

kyoshi posted a comment on Tuesday 6th October 2009 4:14pm

Enjoyed the story but the only silly part is where you say Ron and Hermione ducked their heads in shame for what they did. That's like saying the SS, Germany's extermination squads where ashamed for killing the Jews! I hope you are going to finish the story of Harry and Wednesday Adams, that was a really great story.

Nancy Austin posted a comment on Thursday 10th September 2009 12:40am

Awesome! Thank you for this. I really need to hear - even if only in fiction - about opposing groups cooperating and accepting. As a thoughtful centrist, I have been dismayed at the vindictiveness in our real world.

Thank you also for the little bit about Fawkes. It was delightful.

wildchildsass posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 9:59am

Awesome story! Now I really want a Djinn, but I think I'd want mine to be purple! :) Thanks for the great tale and hope you write many, many more!

For the Horde...(cough) I mean go Hogwarts!

buza posted a comment on Wednesday 26th August 2009 3:14am

Nice normaly y dnot read one shots!!!

jbuggenz1 posted a comment on Saturday 8th August 2009 12:28pm

so awesome i get very aggravated at the suffering saint potter who turns the other cheek. I like a more realistic what the hell have you done to me now i have to cut you potter. you are a wonderful writer thanks for the magic.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Saturday 1st August 2009 1:29pm

Brilliant!

Allisan posted a comment on Saturday 1st August 2009 12:06am

what a ride! this was a truly great story. thanks for sharing!

Patches posted a comment on Thursday 23rd July 2009 5:07pm

Wow! This is what happens when you mess with the most powerful wizard in the world. He was willing to leave the wizarding world alone but then they took his daughter. The straw that broke the camel's back! Indeed! Thanks for writing another different view of the wizarding world. All of your stories are greatly appreciated. pms

lordlugos posted a comment on Thursday 23rd July 2009 3:20am

Wow, that was a really cool story. I started reading another story over on fanfiction that said it was inspired by this one, so I had to check it out. Brilliant! An added bonus is now I've got another source for fanfic to read. Or is that a curse? Fanfiction addiction. There is no cure. Oh well. :)

I also agree that books six and seven seemed more like fanfiction, as if JK was cutting back in hopes the movies would change less, which of course that didn't work, did it? Oh well, again. ;)

noylj posted a comment on Tuesday 14th July 2009 7:49am

But what happened to MoRon and Bushy? Given the number of kidnappings, MoRon must have received a cumulative life sentence.
I also don't see how the two could be unified since the use of magic seems to destroy rational thinking--look at how soon Bushy sank into irrational stupidity.

slickrcbd posted a comment on Monday 13th July 2009 10:31pm

Well, this is a nice story, however I find the implications of this happening worldwide to be a bit too idealistic. Not every country is as enlightened in the area of human rights as the U.K. or the U.S. Some would take the revelation of the wizarding world and the ability to conquror them in this manner as a means to enslave their members to serve their governments. Others would invariably want to wipe out the magical population. Probably on religious grounds. I can't see every country approving laws to protect the wizards from being exploited or being discriminated against. There are countries where discrimination is legally on the books, such as against women or Jews. Not to mention wanting to have the special abilities of the wizarding world such as obliviate and imperious at some totalitarian government's command.

Ohhhdear posted a comment on Monday 13th July 2009 1:19am

Awesome again!
(and now for the "however"...)
However, it was rather confusing during the part where you mention who Harry is married to. Until after Marie was kidnapped and at Hogwarts, I wasn't sure if Harry was married to Dame Agatha or Cyndi.
And 160 and a bit is rather young for such a powerful wizard as Harry Potter to die. Especially with children and grandchildren living as long. I realise that he's not matching Nicholas Flamel and Perenelle's lifespan, but even Dumbledore made it to the mid 100's. Harry should seem to live on much longer and better.

Thanks again!