Content Harry Potter

Reviews

mario.carranza64@yahoo.com posted a comment on Friday 8th October 2010 3:34pm

Loved it, excellent work, I was searching for a story like it for quite some time and was unable to do so, hope you keep writing.

Mario

dboris posted a comment on Friday 8th October 2010 1:02am

It was an interesting read.

However, I didn't really like the Dumbledore's characterisation. An easily angered, evil Dumbledore just dosen't do. You could have easily made the story better with an actually normal Dumbledore who truly believes that it was for the greater good.

Actually, it's not limited to Dumbledore - the nameless Aurors, Diggory, even Hermione... I think you should work on their character, to make the more real, more three-dimensional.

Still, great story.
boris

svella posted a comment on Thursday 9th September 2010 12:01am

This is one of your stories I passed over many times. Got to say WOW!
It was a great short story and as entertaining as your longer stories (My usual cup of tea)

M. F. Enright posted a comment on Tuesday 24th August 2010 2:37pm

damn good story!!!!!! thank you very much!!!

jvalread posted a comment on Sunday 22nd August 2010 8:00am

Good Story. I liked it. Dark!Hary without gratuitous violence. There are definiately times that I would love to have a personal Djinn.

kyoshi posted a comment on Wednesday 21st July 2010 11:24pm

Fantastic story, well written except for Harry throwing snide looks. reminds me of Snape. Do you think you will ever do a cross over. Such as River from the Serenity and Harry?

agouraki posted a comment on Monday 28th June 2010 6:55pm

mh it looked to me like the muggles manipulated harry so they can beat the wizards

LKK posted a comment on Friday 25th June 2010 10:51pm

I can kinda believe that the Wizarding World is that stupid. who the hellin their right mind owuld think that kidnapping children is correct? No wonder msot muggleborns left that world. I'm actually quite happy that Harry ters it down though I think that the Magus thing is a bit overdone. I also like little Marie though she got a bit repetitive at times.

Graup posted a comment on Monday 14th June 2010 12:49pm

Wow, yeah, that was quite dark!

I did enjoy the blending of Magical and non-Magical world.

Thanks for the story.

The Resident posted a comment on Thursday 3rd June 2010 8:41pm

A truly excellent story. Education and knowledge are wonderful things and woefully underrated at times. Patience and understanding as well. Thank you for a wonderful look (the last few paragraphs) of what should be. I doubt we'll see it in our lifetimes, but I can dream.

nintschi posted a comment on Thursday 3rd June 2010 10:18am

nice funny story thanks loved the dschinn :)
Nintschi

Lerris Smith posted a comment on Tuesday 1st June 2010 6:24pm

I rather liked this although it didn't seem that dark to me. In fact, I can't see any unification of the two worlds that would not involve bloodshed, although the usual bit where all of Voldemorts servants die when he does, and that cleans out the worst of the pure-bloods is usually a good start.

sign4pr0n posted a comment on Monday 31st May 2010 10:43pm

Nice. It's similar in plot to a another story I read, but good still.

Grace Cole posted a comment on Sunday 23rd May 2010 6:21am

Dark....but I like it.
I so appreciate all of your fanfiction. It is well-written and clearly thought out ahead of time.

krita posted a comment on Sunday 2nd May 2010 2:19pm

Bobmin

Excellent as usual. Your stories have been a trendsetter in HP fanfiction arena though many lousy authors have copied your ideas and degraded them to HP cliches.
I throughly enjoyed this one and I am looking forward to reading more HP fics written by you in future.

Hayley Rich posted a comment on Friday 12th February 2010 5:30pm

Loved it , was a nice little story.

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Sunday 31st January 2010 12:01pm

Not only an interesting fic, but I learnt a new word (sacrosanct) .
You really don’t think Dumbledore deserves to have something as wonderful as Fawkes around, do you?

tamda posted a comment on Sunday 24th January 2010 2:52am

Now, how do they ALL react when the SGC reveals the Stargate programs I wonder? :3D
And yes, after the final rumbles died down almost 100 years later, Harry and Cyndi could finally retire and fade into myth.

Excellent build up and a wonderful way of taking the Wizarding world down!

Forever&3moreSeconds posted a comment on Friday 8th January 2010 12:59pm

nice! marie is cute, isn't she? in a few years, will she be good-looking as well? (oh, and before you cringe, im only fourteen so no that's not perverted)
ruth =)

Forever&3moreSeconds posted a comment on Friday 8th January 2010 12:59pm

nice! marie is cute, isn't she? in a few years, will she be good-looking as well? (oh, and before you cringe, im only fourteen so no that's not perverted)
ruth =)