Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Maria3 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 9:42am

Amazing! I'm speechless....

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 9:41am

Holy crap! You know, the only problem I had was that by the time this story takes place, the UK would probably have a King.

Honestly, this was a lot of fun for a dark what-if. Certainly OOC, but in a very good way.

icedisc7 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 9:41am

Exceptionally well done. I applaud your choice to write a dark(er) story that approaches the unification of the muggle/wizarding worlds. Very well done in terms of the reactions on both sides of the conflict (not to mention any social connotations that could be derived from the story, not that you meant to put any in there, but fun to think about all the same).
Cheers!

heathw posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 9:33am

That was fun! I was definitely i the mood for lots of killing and explosions. My only disappointment is not getting to read about 'the Weasel and the Mudblood' being executed for treason. C'est la vie! I cannot help but noticing, in you latest one-shots, you seem to be harboring a bit of anger at Dumbledore and the Wizarding World. Well, me too! Just remember: fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering! Sorry, I couldn't help it! Thanks for the fun read.

Mihir posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 9:17am

Fuckin' AWESOME!!!! Cool fic! Though its coolness is augmented (in my eyes) cause I read this after watching X-Men Origins: Wolverine ... Thinking about this fic in terms of the graphic detail and cinematics of the movie really do help ... not to mention visualising the rage Harry felt towards his betrayers in terms of Wolverine's rage
Though it would have been fun if Harry got to kick more arse ... A nice drawn-out duel with Dumbles where Harry toys with him ... oh the possibilities *goes misty eyed* ... oh, right *mental shake* ... nice fic again ... can't wait to see if you got more! Something Dark, hopefully?
I wonder what you guys will be able to do with one of those Harry-is-the-real-boy-who-lived-but-his-brother/sister/twin-is-thought-to-be the-saviour-because-of-which-Harry-is-ignored/abused-and-turns-dark-cause-he-hates-everybody (including Voldemort)-and-takes-over-everything Cliché

Philip Jacobs posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 9:12am

Well, it's dark, that's for sure. But, I like it. You've done a good job of extrapolating a possible line of actions given that Harry gets shafted by everyone in the Wizarding World, and allowing that wizards are not the be-all and end-all for magic-users in the world. Very good work, as usual! Give yourselves a virtual cookie or two.

Kris posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 9:09am

I LOVED IT!!! I'm not a doubledore fan and really like it when Harry takes charge and turns Dumbledork's world upside down! I loved the way you were able to wrap up the entire story, and still explain why and how Harry was able to live out his life.

Thanks for the update! It made my night!

snoopmary posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:56am

I absolutely love this story. I like how you made it a worldwide attack instead of just an "in Britain" kind of thing. But hey, I'm dying to know - what happened to Dumbledore, Granger and Weasley?

Ghostdraconi posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:53am

Wow that was great, its nice to see one of these fics that doesn't end with Harry killing everyone in sight.
I also liked what you did with Hermione, she seems like someone who's been compromising their morals a little at a time until she ended up as something she once hated.
The only thing that disappoints me a bit is that you didn't show at least a bit of the trials, I would have loved to see some of their fates and their reactions to it.
Anyway great fic.

Derrick Roden posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:49am

Excellent story, any chance of making it longer?

zac posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:43am

Hahaha...they all got what they deserved...and flux capacitors? Hahaha

ginners posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:40am

Wow.... Just Wow....

Nice oneshot Guys! Keep them comming!

Bob Officer posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:39am

Name: James Kennedy Commented on: Saturday 9th May 2009 11:16am
Unfortunately, Dumbledore continues to be a bad guy,



Dumbledore is evil in the book, he lies, and misrepresents himself. Dumbledore is as much the blame for Harry's misfortune as Riddle himself. He plots and plans and uses people as pawns. Evil can have many faces. Dumbledore is the type of evil which dictates to people with the excuse it is for the best or greater good, The problem is Dumbles is just human in the end. Power corrupts.

This Fic embraces this point but also fails to ignore the human factor. The Muggles would in turn not trust the wizards, and each wizard and witch would have to wear one of those collars.

And James you have to understand it isn't necessarily an ad hominem but an expression of doubt to your observation skills.

RAH said something like this: never try to appeal to a man's better nature, because he doesn't have one.

Dumbles is the classic evil man that once did a hero's deed, by removing his best friend from power. It is theme often used in many stories.

Bob did an excellent job of covering it in a one shot story.

dennisud posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:34am

The only thing I would have added is maybe having Neville mixed up in this with Luna, say as magicals who didn't agree with the kidnappings and both stripped of magic and memory, and Harry finding them in preparation for the assault retrieving their memories and repressed magic.
As for Hermione, though I hated how she rationalized her actions she was rightly caught and deserves any punishment given.
I hated Hermione here.

Great job with the dramatics and the way modern arms and tactics win over Wizarding Overconfidence and laziness.

romero posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:33am

I love where your muse has taken you. Harry getting back at the Wizarding World and Dumbledore is a favorite of mine. I enjoyed seeing a happy Harry and his unique family.

Anansii posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:33am

Sounds like Harry should just hang out his shingle: Evil Wizards Defeated Here... :) I'm reminded of Commando, minus the sillier stuff.

BTW - how do I contact whoever runs Fanficauthors.net? An inactive (for the last two years) author page (Copperplate) seems to be overrun by spam in the review area, and should probably be looked at.

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:31am

Excellent!

dave gerecke posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:24am

What a ride!
Thank you for writing this.
dave

BelindaMcCaughey posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:24am

Fantastic - As usual.

Keep up the great writing.

Hayley Rich posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 8:24am

that was a great little story, very original. well done.