Content Harry Potter

Reviews

M2J MandalorianJedi posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 2:06am

I haven't been too fond of betrayal fics in some time, but this was definitely top notch and most definitely an exception to the "rules".

happyreader posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:58am

oh yeah,, fun fun fun. And you managed to keep it in a short format, impressive.
bye happyreader

Shadalarion2 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:57am

Nice storyline, however do have one thing to ask. What happened to all the House Elves? Dobby and Winky and Hogwarts House Elves?

VelvetMouse posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:56am

LoveloveLOVE this!! And apparently, we have very different definitions of a "dark fic". ;-)

I adored Marie and her guardian imp, Harry's reactions, Cyndi's magic and patience (a necessary quality for being married to Harry, I think!). The direction you took the wizarding world in was at once disgusting and completely believable. I love the idea of the "regular" government saying No More and forcibly integrating the magic users back into society.

Oh, and phoenix > pony > kitten FTW!

ED PLATT posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:47am

Very good story i really enjoyed reading it as i do with all of your stories.I look forwarding to reading your next story thank you for posting .

Srikanth posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:36am

just one word: AWSOME!!!!!!!

Dustin Hoeppner posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:34am

This story was very good

Scott Sakraida posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:22am

I like this story very much. It would be interesting to see a story leading up to the fight with Voldemort but I know you were tired of that. Now I am just waiting for that Harry Potter/WoW plot bunny to strike.

neely61 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:22am

I realy liked this one. The only thing I would still like to see is a little more background, like the final battle and how it all happened.

Shepherd posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 1:09am

Excellent one-shot, and a nice brief interlude while waiting for another chapter of Mutant Storm.

gadriam posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:55am

Dark? i don't think so. It's rather realistic, actually. Given the precepts, i think the story developed in the only way it really could. Once again, it's clear just who the Master Signature of Fanfiction is...
Thank you.

g

thapagan posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:53am

Very nice twist on the "fawkes under a spell"
trope, I had a good chuckle.

Darryn posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:48am

Thanks, I enjoyed reading this.

Canis posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:43am

...How is this a dark-fic?

Haeton posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:37am

Awesome, your talents continue to amaze me.

Andrew2 posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:23am

The Djinn concept is great. Kinda reminds me of a magical version of Father from Ruskbyte's 'Backwards Compatible'.

Some oneshots of the various wizard protagonistts would be great. I really want to see Ron, Hermione, McGonagall, etc realize what they had done, whether they regretted it and so on.

Great story though.

Lee Steele posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:13am

Hi, Great story, but the all of yours are. lee

Jonathan Langford posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:13am

Nice!

Okay, I don't suppose that's enough to say. So... Really nice? Extra-special nice? Nice with sugar and mozzarella on top?

If anything, I only wish there had been a part two, looking at how wizards adapted. McGonagall, for instance. Surely she had a conscience, buried deep inside, that told her this was wrong. It would be interesting to see how she'd managed to accommodate herself to this.

Jezzie posted a comment on Saturday 9th May 2009 12:07am

This was just excellent! It's nice to see such a unique story. Really well done, I must say. My only gripe is that it probably could have been expanded upon a lot; it has the potential of more depth. But I suppose there's no stopping the myriad of plot bunnies running around in your heads.

I'll be looking forward to the next update as usual!

Wilyoldjane posted a comment on Friday 8th May 2009 11:43pm

Good story!

Stealing children from their muggle families! Somehow it doesn't surprise me that the Wizarding World can sink so low. How typical for them to think that they have the right to take the children just because they have magic.

Arapaho huh? I like what Marie did to MacGonagall though.
I also like that Fawkes is bonding with Marie. You really gotta love that bird. (And we can't have Harry sleeping on the couch, can we!?)

I like the fact that the Wizarding World is getting integrated in the Muggle World.

Keep on writing
Jane