Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Wolfric posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 1:59pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Thanks for the fine chapter. I particularly like Harry kicking a little butt. W.

Kensington posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 1:38pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Great chapter. I liked how you've now moved the x-men over to England to work within the Harry Potter universe. As always, excellent writing.

My one quibble/question is at how fast Jean was taken down by Shacklebolt. Following X-men theory, I would presume that her conditioning from the danger room would allow her to dodge it. Beyond that frivolous concern, great story!

liquidfyre posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 1:33pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

*gets a hollywood quality makeover to look just like Jeconais then sneaks up behind alyx and gives her a classic hotfoot using the entire box of matches*

RUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNN BOB

*ducks behind Jeconais' house and strips off the costume and poofing before he gets caught*

liquidfyre posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 1:14pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Damn nice chapter although i do think yall were to easy on percy. Talk about devaluation though one minute worth 2.2 mill the next yer in the bargain basement for a knut.

nice lil battle scene there wonder if harry boy will think and realize that lupin was telling them not to shoot later or not

*poses for nekkid hairy pics*

Now please dont take so long to update again if you wouldnt mind. I would HATE to have to use these.

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 1:07pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Well, once again.... BRILLIANT!!!!

I swear, every time you put up a chapter you do it with the express purpose of making me gasp, and laugh and smile and cry and and just want to generally hurt people too. I'm glad Ron's going to turn himself around.

I DARE Fudge to try to make Harry a dark creature. I double dare him. I triple dare him!

Yeah. Take on the US of A Fudgling... go on. Try it. Ya scum-sucking son of a little green soap dish!

Ahem.

I'd send help for you but somehow I Think you NEED a good thwap upside the head, Bob. Get 'em Alyx! <G>

Adam posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 1:07pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

a good chapter here, well done, did love what you did to percy :).

i see that either dumbles has given the order to bring harry in using any means possible, that is an order that will cause him problems.

as for ron, well after that interview (and considering what he said there should not be too many problems in working out who gave it) i do hope ron gets paid in a suitable manner by his friends and harry. especially as he appears to have essentially given the prophesy away, as well as a couple of other secrets.

anyway another great chapter.

wavelink99 posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 12:49pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Ugh no rush in making Ron better...seriously no rush. In fact, if you get the sudden urge to decapitate Ron slowly over the next few chapters I would love to see it. Maybe you could burn him over an open fire with marshmallows. No? Come on Please!

Alyx what if I asked really nicely and bought Bob an Allan Rickman costume? Would that perhaps interest you in a slow and gratifying torture of Ron?

deathzealot posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 12:43pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Hmmm Very Interesting idea you have you here, in all honestly I do not think there has been a HP/X-Men Crossover yet. Though I can not help wonder were the younger X-Men are at like Kitty, Rouge, and the others. I know in the movies and I believe the comics the Xaiver Mansion has many younger mutants staying in it letting the older X-Men teach them about their powers. But I maybe wrong.

Also one question I have is what about Phoenix, that is going to screw up a lot of stuff. I know that you are not going to follow the X-Men Timeline but I wonder if you are going to have Jean become Phoenix in here.

Anyhow a great story and I can not wait for the next chapter to this wonderful story. Keep it up.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 12:36pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Progressing quite nicely, as always!

Kris posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 12:33pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Bob is my hero! I totally loved the chapter and love where you're going with this!

As for Ron... well, you covered it in the notes. He's being a superb prick, and I was ready to watch him go down. Now, I'll get to see what happens when he's taken down with a family Harry loves to back him up!

Could you please, please, PLEASE tell me what drugs your on to come up with the ideas Harry could have made Percy live out? Whatever they are, I WANT IN!

Overall, another brilliant chapter, from the worlds greatest duo! I loved every word and can't thank you enough for updating!

Have a wonderful time until the next chapter is sent out and I can rave about your brilliance again!

Cyborg posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 12:29pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Great addition to a great story; the first crossover that I've liked. And the disclaimers are truly... captivating.

Kaerion posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 12:28pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Ooh, I think this was the best chapter so far, and judging by your skill as writers, the potential of the premise, and what you've published so far, this might very well be your Best Story Ever, as well.

I would be slightly worried at all the obstacles you're throwing in Harry's path (the Ministry, Ron's bigotry, (some part of) the Order's hostility, etc), but with the relationships that have developed between Harry and his new mum and dad, and with the other X-Men, Harry has all the emotional support he'll ever need, and I've always held that Harry can do absolutely anything he sets his mind to, and overcome any difficulty, if he has the proper support. That's not to say that I'm not looking forward to him rebuilding a relationship with his old friends, of course! :)

I'm just hoping you're able and willing to post the next chapter really soon, cause after this one, there are sooo many things I'm looking forward to! Rita's article should be *really* interesting, and I can't wait to see how she chooses to frame it all. Based on her personality, I'm expecting something that'll do a real job on Harry's reputation, and quite possibly take away most of his current good-will in the Wizarding World, but there's a small part of my mind that's wondering if she's realized just how important (and powerful) he is, especially now that she knows the prophecy, which might lead to her doing a job on the Ministry (and possibly Ron), instead. If you meant to confuse us with that; good job! :)

It was good to see Arthur really stand up to Ron's bigotry as well, and I can only hope that he'll get what's coming to him soon, so he can start crawling back out of the hole he's dug. I really like his overall character, even though your characterization of him, so far, is absolutely canon-compatible, so I'm looking forward to seeing the fallout from his actions, and hopefully (though I'm not expecting this anytime soon), his eventual "redemption".

And since I know you've caught a lot of flack over it, I'll add my voice to the ones supporting your choice of 'ship. You're both excellent writers, and I have no doubts that you'll make it both reasonable and wonderful. So keep doing what you do best, writing excellent and amazing stories, and just ignore the whiny shippers who need every story to be just what they want, instead of what *you* want.

So keep up the great work, I have a feeling that this'll be one hell of a ride! :D

simons_flower posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 12:27pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

I just want to leave a note to say I'm really, really enjoying this story. I can't wait to find out what will happen when Rita's article comes out.

WeasleyFreckles posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 12:26pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Great chapter, I really loved it.

I'm so happy Harry finally called Jean Mum. I had actually been wondering if he would start doing that soon earlier in the chapter.

And I'm very happy that Ron's going to be better soon. He's starting to frustrate me. ;)

Anyway, can't wait for more!

Lottii posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 12:18pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Awesome Chapter!! Cheers

biged78 posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 12:13pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Why does Ron have to get better?

Shepherd posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 12:10pm for Chapter 03 - First Contact

A great chapter. It looks like we'll see some major plot developments soon.

Chris Williams posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 11:59am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Nice, keep it up!

a_wanderer posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 11:27am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Given the setting JKR created is seems impossible to create a functional or intelligent government for magical Britain.

What is the rationale given for designating mutants "Dark Creatures?"

Another well done chapter.

PhishBulb posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 11:18am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Maybe Harry should wait to see his 'friends' and everyone else before he decides to forgive them. It would be a bit unfortunate if he decided to forgive Ron and then have him continue to call Harry freak and give sensitive information to the press. It would be a tad premature to forgive Dumbledore and have then have him continue to act as he has. The entire conversation between Harry and the Professor seemed sadly out of place and yet completely unsurprising given past Bobmin fics.