Content Harry Potter

Reviews

sparrowphoenix posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 7:53am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Please don't wait so long to update!!!!!!I've been looking forward to this for awhile :)

Shadalarion2 posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 7:46am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Where is Dobby and Winky when you need them?

Logan vs Lupin, the fight of the century. I pay good money to see that fight....

Looking forward to more chapters.......

DaZZa posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 7:45am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Logan as a children's birthday party clown - I love it! You guys just rock.

I'd teleport Bob some HELP, but Professor X has forbidden interaction with non-mutants and authors. Sorry. :-)

jakjakattk posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 7:45am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

OK Alyx! would please to it that Bob gets the next chapter out sooner this time. I really don't think it's fare to make myself and the rest of you wonderfully dedicated reader wait a flippen month for the next chapter.
You remember the last time I got pissed off. I wouldn't want you to have to redecorate your house again.

Treck posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 7:44am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Boy oh Boy...

Please tell me that the girls are starting their cycles.

A pissed off Hermione & Ginny should make Ron's day.

Damn your good.

Carol Layland posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 7:40am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Hi, I have really been waiting with bated breath for this update and I am most pleased with it. So, Harry is back in England and the ministry is still trying to take him over. Do you suppose they will ever learn or Dumbledore for that matter? They do seem to have their thinking cast in concrete so thick that they will never bring themselves up to date in the modern world. ow about what happened to the others who tried to take over Harry's property? Hurry with another update I wait eagerly for it.

Paladin11 posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 7:26am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Loved this chapter, especially the last bit with Shacklebolt attacking them, i dont think Harry's going to be getting along with the Order and Minstry to well from now on.

cant wait for your next update, keep up the good work

beauty0102 posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 6:57am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

yeah great chapter can't wait for more so please update agian and soon.

Killedbykarma posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 6:53am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Good thing about Ron eventually getting better. You guys are great writers but I've gotten sick of the Ron-bash trend everyone likes to do. Not his fault JK needed comic relief and never let him grow up. I mean seriously...I'd have thought that by the whole Basilisk incident he'd have started maturing but then she tosses the broom incident in PoA.
That and having Scabbers be Wormtail should have affected him a lot more.
Loved the Slave-Percy part. And am glad he got back into the Weasley's good zone by releasing him.
Always enjoyed going in depth with goblins. Just so much possibilities there.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 6:50am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Huh, I do hope that Ron finally does grow up, though considering he never seemed to in canon, that'd be fabulous in itself. Nice part there, though the Order sometimes seems to have less brains that some of Hargrids creatures it seems. Looks like they've shot themselves in the foot for the time being, as well as the Ministry also, and cannot wait to see if there's finally going to be a popular uprising against all the fools who seem to think that Wizarding Britain is their personal playground, and nothing else.

Nightwing510 posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 6:49am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

I enjoyed reading your story. i liked how you had Purcey get what was due him.

Terris posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 6:47am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Here is a big truckload of help. I hope this is enough! If not, please let me know in the author notes for the next chapter... ;)

Great chapter. It will be interesting to see how Ron will handle the consequences for his mistakes.

Jason Karr posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 6:31am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

what are you going to do to the reporter, fudge and the order

NathalyaKiaraMcElwood posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 6:25am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

FINALLY! I've waited like forever for this chapter.
good one on this, hope you get along faster with the next chapter ;)

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 6:21am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Help, there I sent it. A great chapter, I almost liked Rita in this one, granted, she is a pain in the butt still, but she's actually checking facts, stirring things up, and letting the public decide. Shockingly, so far, the public seems to be coming down on Harry's side, though I doubt that will last. I reckon Ron will hit rock bottom next chapter when Rita publishes her story and quotes Ron. I imagine that a lot of people are going to want to kick his ass at that point, and even more will be disappointed with him. Great job as usual, thank you.

Gardengirl posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 5:56am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Ooh, a new, possibly haunted (?) castle to play in! Will we see Dobby next, to help get it cleaned up? Great update, thanks ~

Exarikun posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 5:44am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

ok, the ron thing first. so he hasn't hit rock bottom yet? coolness :D hmm, i don't like ron at all, so any asskicking he's getting is fine by me.

and the ministry just keeps digging itself deeper and deeper isn't it? wanting to have harry register himself as a dark creature... when he finds that out, i imagine that something like that could conceivably be the last straw to make him just pack up and leave, voldemort be damned...

and what's the order playing at? they don't want to fight him, but they do try to take him in and injure and incapacitate the people with him... i wonder... probably acting on dumbledore's order to bring him in if they had the chance, with no regard on how harry himself might think about it... on some level, i'm now hoping that someone will do something that makes harry snap so that he puts down that person... as in six feet under, permanently... say nearly killing jean or something...

anyway, i really enjoyed this chapter and i hope there's a new one soon.

dwolc posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 5:33am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

great chapter cant wait to see what happenes next. Fudge is an idiot and so is Bill hope the Goblins fire him for giving out that Harry was in Gringotts

patrickokc posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 5:10am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Great update. I don't know a lot about X-men but you are writing it well enough that the little I picked up from the movies is holding me. I can not wait for the Harry/Genny to start and hope it causes Ron much grief before he redeems himself :) Thanks so much for your time in writing this.

Patrick

Amamama posted a comment on Sunday 10th August 2008 4:51am for Chapter 03 - First Contact

Yay! *big grin* Snazzy story. I do wonder what Rita's articles will read like? Guess we'll find out in the next chapter? Poor Ron, he's really making a mess of it, isn't he? He seriously needs to get a grip on his jealousy and feelings of inferiority, and I'm happy to hear he's close to rock bottom and can soon begin to crawl back out. Harry's way of freeing Percy was just magnificent. Loved it. But Remus, dear Remus, I'm disappointed in you. And in Bill and Kingsley. If you wnted to get in touch with Harry, surely you knew that was not the way to do it? Dear, dear...what a spectacular mess.

Thanks for writing, I sure enjoyed reading!

Cheers!