Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Kate5 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 2:01am for Chapter 1

Well that gave me a nice chuckle before toddling off to work. Funny.

Keldaron posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 1:52am for Chapter 1

Remind's me of 'Harry Potter and the Irish Choice' by DisobedienceWriter.
But I really liked it.
I have to agree with others, wish it was longer

darkelf12 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 1:50am for Chapter 1

That was Brilliant. I loved it.

rune1806 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 1:39am for Chapter 1

I understand about the T.V. problem, my wife wanted to train dogs in some water jumping thing she saw in the show she watched. Wanted to build a lake and other things, she only stopped when I pointed out that she hates dogs(women no man understands them). Fun story Peter went after Ron because he hated him after living with him right!? It is ok to write more your guild will understand,(ya right they will) really.

infinity2x0 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 1:35am for Chapter 1

apparently it can be done. Congrats lol. Good as always, though short because thats what the theme/challenge called for.

Memory King posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 1:34am for Chapter 1

This was pretty damn good! I love happy Harry fics, and Malfoy and company getting what they deserve.

Thanks for writing!

truly_tazi posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 1:17am for Chapter 1

I like this. What a difference a few small changes makes. The ending was very amusing, too. :)

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 1:12am for Chapter 1

Awesome story!!!! I love the part about Moldie-Voldie's floating soul fragment!!!!

Ana Maria Fernandes dos Santos posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 1:09am for Chapter 1

Excellent story, something different with a hint of Harmony, I love it as I loved all your other stories, the best part was Dumbledore's defeat. I really hope that you and your family are well and hopes that everything ends well. Thanks for your hard work and for sharing it with all of us.
Nita

k13cat posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 1:08am for Chapter 1

Clever and fun. It jumps off from a completely realistic and simple change--what if Harry knew all along that Dumbles had dumped him on the doorstep. Nicely illustrates how events can turn on one action. I'm glad that Harry still got to know Sirius and Remus.

scribbler posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 1:07am for Chapter 1

Very nice. One tidy package. And to think that it couldn't be done!

Great job. This was fun to read.

Thank you!

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 1:07am for Chapter 1

All seven years in less than 4000 words, though you know, it could be shorter.
*****
Harry Potter stared at the letter in disgust. Dumbledore, the man who abandoned him to the people he was barely related to was now playing grampa? Well, he'd see about that. Over the next two weeks the goblins of Gringotts uncovered every speck of dirt on anyone and everyone they could, resulting in not only the head of all pureblood families save the Weasleys, Longbottoms, Bones, Potters and Blacks to be imprisoned or executed. The resulting search of Magical Britain for any "dark" artifacts revealed, surprisingly, over fifty horcruxes, all of which were destroyed, surprising everyone when Dumbledore, among others, fell over, dead. After graduating, Harry went on to play quidditch and raise his family, happily living in obscurity in Australia.
*****

Not as pretty as yours, but still shorter!

David305 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 12:58am for Chapter 1

Enjoyed!
Thought you might want to know:
Dumbledore was the Supreme Mugwump of the International Confederation of Wizards. In Britain, he was the Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot. You have the titles scrambled.
Keep it up!
Cheers,
David

Snowdove30 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 12:57am for Chapter 1

Awesome! Great story as usual. Love that Dumbledore was disgraced and imprisoned by the Americans. Love the idea of a wraith voldemort trapped as a paperweight for eternity. :)

Carol Layland posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 12:50am for Chapter 1


Another amusing little story by two of my very most favorite HP fandom authors. As usual the story is well done and in the same spirit of THE POWER OF THE PRESS. I did enjoy it very much and am still looking forward to more postings by you. Carol Layland

grey_shadow_horse posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 12:48am for Chapter 1

Great fic!
LOL Voldemort as a paperweight :)

Sarah5 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 12:42am for Chapter 1

Amusing tale!

Mionefan posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 12:40am for Chapter 1

Well, that was different! Good concept but I would have liked a more complete (read expanded) story. I know you have it in you, but I know how much time it takes to flesh it out. Good short one!

Inibrius posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 12:36am for Chapter 1

Just incredible. One of the best you guys have done!

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th April 2009 12:30am for Chapter 1

This was a nice fic, and wasn't it fun to see how things could have went if Harry had been a bit more cynical, and the way that the war could have finished before it ever really re-started?