Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Dementor149 posted a comment on Friday 31st January 2020 11:58am

You (plural) have a delightfully wicked sense of humor. The Brotherhood had been quite funny, with the Apperition thing rather whimsical. Hermione's fear about being potioned and loosing control was poingnant and very Hermione. Susan is a nice additon to thier training before going back to Hogwarts.

It was rather mean what you did to the Dursleys, just glad Sirius didn't try to use any of the money he counterfitted!

Thank you this has been a pleasure so far - Best wishes Dementor149.

Dementor149 posted a comment on Friday 31st January 2020 9:40am

I'm surprised you aren't HP/HG fans. If you can explain in a hundred words or less I'd like to hear the reasons. If that is the case, you have written a believeable pairing so far. Consdider your wings streached. NIce to see the Granger's being able to see a bit more of the magical world that is their daughter's future. The scene in Pico's was nicely done with Amelia. I really enjoy seeing Madam Bones included as one of Harry's allies. Wonder what Dumbledore will make of "the Brotherhood:? Guess I'll find out in the next couple of chapters. Take care - Dementor149.

Dementor149 posted a comment on Friday 31st January 2020 12:05am

This story came highly reccomended and I was able to track it down. I found it interesting so far. The tropes of Harry being robbed and severly abused are fairly common in Harmony fics. I am intrigued as to where you you will take this.

Ginny and the twins are well written and I liked the new manor away from Grimmauld Place. I saw on your FF page that you have been ill. Thoughts and prayers for your continued recovery - Dementor149.

Margo posted a comment on Sunday 20th October 2019 10:30am

Okay, y’all. I don’t even have the words. No, really. No. Words. And you might not realize how big a deal that is, but I always have the words. Just ask my husband and kids. 😉

This was amazing. First off, as a rule of sorts, I don’t read Harry Potter fic unless it’s written by Keira Marcos. And as a rule, I don’t read het fic. But, rules are made to be broken. And Keira recommended your stories. So, bkz I love her writing and she apparently loves your writing, I took a chance. And oh my lord am I glad I did. I’ve barely talked to my family over the last 3 days, stayed up way to late the last 2 nights, and sit here in my pajamas on a Sunday afternoon quivering with the need to start the sequel. Truly, the plot, the pacing, the characters are fabulous and I could not put it down. Had I a pepper-up potion available, I would have read it one sitting. You have written a page turner and were I standing in front of you - I would be giving a standing ovation and a thousand shouted kudos. Thank you for sharing your writing with us.

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😍😍😍

Rowenasheir posted a comment on Wednesday 16th October 2019 12:39am

Peeves: Peeve 1:

Why write fanfiction if all you do is summarise the books. As AlyxBob said, I have a copy of the books and movies, I can read or watch them anytime I want . Fanfiction is meant to be AU, different, make you think out of the box. So why regurgitate the books.

Second peeve:

Why do readers complain when the story is AU? If you want what is in the books, then read the books! Fanfiction is meant to be different. And leve us to enjoy what the muses and escaped bunnies produce.

Idontknow66 posted a comment on Wednesday 31st July 2019 5:05am

Your pet peeves for this one is so spot on. It's super frustrating, I found a story that I loved and I was hooked, couldn't put it down and I get to the final chapter and it's a cliff hanger. There hasn't been any other updates, and I went to her profile and sure enough she had 5 other stories being worked on 🤬🤬 but then I stumbled onto this story and fell in love 😍 you guys are rocking the hell out of this!!

LoveToReadIt posted a comment on Thursday 20th June 2019 4:58pm

Love this so far! Great job.

Jon1967 posted a comment on Sunday 16th June 2019 2:26am

Thanks for a great story. I am still in the middle, and I know it is old, but I still like it a lot and wanted you to know. I do find the a/n strange, but because they refer to comments from people that I can’t understand. If you are reading a fanfiction, of course you should accept what ever plot the author choose, if you don’t like it, stop reading it and find another (or write your own). I am looking forward to read this story to the end, and then look at what else you have written. Me myself love Harry/Hermione stories, but I will also try out your Harry/Ginny stories. It it just that I love the Hermione character, and wish her only the best, and I find it hard to accept that Ron is the best for her.

Samuel1234 posted a comment on Friday 10th May 2019 7:03am

Very good i like this

Erposhio posted a comment on Monday 15th April 2019 9:10pm

Having read most of your stories, (some several times!) I found myself wondering why, in all the years I've been a fan of you both, I'd never read this one. Now, having just finished Sunset, I'm left breathless and in awe. Wonderful story; funny, dramatic, romantic, emotive...all in all, inspired.

newton1392@yahoo.com posted a comment on Friday 16th November 2018 8:22pm

I don't even know if you read these anymore for this story, but I just discovered this story and it has become one of my all time favorites, thank you for writing this, looking forward to starting the in a few minutes!

paganlady2016 posted a comment on Tuesday 30th October 2018 6:35am

I could feel the danger coming closer and closer. Very good chapter

Jces999 posted a comment on Saturday 29th September 2018 3:39am

Thank you so much for that last Pet Peeves" - incomplete stories! It breaks my heart when I’ve become so invested in a story, only to find it’s a WIP that hasn’t been updated for the last 5 years! Also, thank you for your writing and even more so for the Author’s Notes- it’s a pleasure to get a flavour of the Authors.

Brady66 posted a comment on Thursday 20th September 2018 6:10am

this was such a beautiful story!!! Now, onto the sequel

Fraulein Takoor posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2018 12:42pm

Mmmmmhh... Hermione's a Seer!

Fraulein Takoor posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2018 11:09am

I love how all Dumbledore's actions are thwarted xDDD

Fraulein Takoor posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2018 10:12am

I really like your format, the way in which you separate different situations/people/time reminds me a lot of Dan Brown's style!

I absolutely love the t-shirts by the way, they are hilarious xDD

Fraulein Takoor posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2018 6:39am

I wonder why you use the term "full blood" instead of "pureblood", is it because of the term "half-blood"?

Can't help but stress out how much Dumbledore is a MASSIVE PRICK

Fraulein Takoor posted a comment on Thursday 19th July 2018 5:20am

Damn Ron is such an arsehole

Fraulein Takoor posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2018 2:26pm

Yep, that kick in the balls was definitely deserved *evil grin*