Content Harry Potter

Reviews

brodie1 posted a comment on Thursday 30th July 2009 9:12pm

I have never read a non cannon pairing and I must say this is an interesting story.....I look forward to the rest of the tale. Well done.

Roguelily posted a comment on Thursday 23rd July 2009 4:47pm

I’ve read this before but I don’t recall if I actually finished it. I got pretty far in, though. In reading this again, my thoughts are that the story is very solid and there are few typing mistakes, especially considering the impressive length of the chapters, but the consistent error in attempting to make family names plural is rather irritating. You write "Dursley’s" instead of "Dursleys" and "Weasley’s" instead of "Weasleys" and so on.

Lostinfantry posted a comment on Monday 20th July 2009 8:32am

Love the Story.Where can I find the Fanfic entitled Air Hockey? that is a story right?

ghostchicken posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 4:36am

Even in the darkest of times, there's hope, and in hope, there's assurance. I'll read Sunrise Over Britain now.

ghostchicken posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 3:19am

This is so exciting!!! Unlike any Super-powered Harry story I've ever read! I have no fingernails left (just kidding).

I notice very strange things, such as Fred, George, Helga, and Inga (F, G, H, and I), with Johan being J. This is either very amusing coincidence, or you did this on purpose. So...Johan's a firstie; will he find his K?

Fred and George at St Mungo's was just hysterical! GB and Hawaii changing places? OMG!

Okay, now concerning your pet peeves. Most of your pet peeves are my pet peeves too. But story thieves now? Are you telling us that the "underhanded dirty knicker crowd" actually steal your stories and put their names on them? The cads! The bounders! Off with their heads! (I must attribute the first two expletives to John Lennon and the last with the Queen of Hearts, who belongs to Lewis Carrol.)

WELL DONE!

ghostchicken posted a comment on Sunday 19th July 2009 2:06am

You've had me on the edge of my seat this chapter. WOW! I love it when Harry taunts Voldemort. The Dark Tosser is finding out that a dose of his own medicine--or potion--is pretty yukky.

Okay, so Ickle Ronnikins is gone. Good thing. He was barking anyway; Snape is no great loss, but his arrest just put Dumbledork's plans in the potty.

I loved the hula-hoop thing. Very imaginative. Magical mass transit at its best.

So our Gryffindor spy was Dean Thomas. Somehow, that doesn't surprise me. He was pretty PO'd that Nev managed to snag Ginny out from under him--more or less, no sexual innuendo intended.

I've found a couple of spelling and grammatical errors, but they're so inconsequential that I don't feel the need to fuss about them. According to your A/Ns, others have already done that. Why should I?

Anyway, I must read on before I fall off the edge of my seat. GOOD JOB!

ghostchicken posted a comment on Saturday 18th July 2009 11:53am

Okay. This is a fantastic story as are DA and SC. So...what in the name of all that's magical could you have done to be kicked of FanFiction.net? Unbe-freakin-lievable!

I'm guessing Ron doesn't have anything to do with the attacks, but he might know who actually is behind it all. And who's our Gryffindor commie pinko? Hmmm...

This thing has its share of plot-twists, but they're GOOD plot-twists as opposed to really dumb ones. I'm thoroughly enjoying all the chapter headers and your A/Ns. Keep it up!

ghostchicken posted a comment on Friday 17th July 2009 2:52pm

Loved No Thanks. Love this story. I'll keep reading.

ghostchicken posted a comment on Friday 17th July 2009 9:40am

It appears that you and I share many of the same pet peeves--authors who threaten readers who don't review every chapter or canon whiners going on about canon in the AU story, abandonments, and months and months between updates. It just seems to me that if an author doesn't have time to post at least every 10 days, forget it.

That said...BRAVO. I'm really enjoying this, so I'll stop blabbering and read on, shall I?

ghostchicken posted a comment on Friday 17th July 2009 8:05am

I am intrigued, to say the least. I shall read on. BTW: LOVE The Refiner's Fire and the two that follow it. Abraxan is brilliant, but then...so are you! LOL

ynathesrith posted a comment on Tuesday 14th July 2009 11:00pm

My best friend recommended this story, and now I know why. Only one chapter in and I'm hooked!

Potter&Granger posted a comment on Monday 13th July 2009 3:49am

Bob and Alyx:

Good story guys, i like those fics in wich canon is overthrow to the sidelines, actually I confess my self dissapointed over the last two books, were quite boring and weren't in the direction i though they would be going.
I like H/Hr pairing, pretty much, it just made sense. I'm enjoying so far so i'll tell you i'm off to read more and look forward to this story...

Great Job
Cheers
Potter&Granger

Potter&Granger posted a comment on Sunday 12th July 2009 6:35pm

OI, AUTHORS!!! quite good story so far, do you know how difficult it's to get to a well written fic story, far far away of canon? and more difficult yet, a good Harry /Hermione pairing fic, I've Spent Months, MONTHS!!! wondering around until this fic draw my attention, so, I'm going to continue reading and perhaps, if necessary, reviewing, by the way a evil and twisted Dumbledore, how great, I'm honestly tired of canon's good and wise old goat....
until the next review....

Cheers

ichai posted a comment on Friday 10th July 2009 3:55pm

CH14 "...who gave up his rights as a human a long time ago."

THANK YOU FOR THIS!!!
So many fan authors, hell even JKR, falls into this trap. They have everyone angsting over the ethics of executing murderers. It's been bugging the crap out of me ever since I started reading HP fanfic.
The way I look at it, if you willfully violate fundamental human rights, you are rejecting your own rights. At that point, execution is no more than putting down a rabid animal.

Loving the story so far, which is unsurprising considering the quality of your other works.

Andrea Kay posted a comment on Tuesday 7th July 2009 1:26pm

Oh, Gawd ... make the pace slow down.. I can't stop reading... must work tomorrow, and yet, sleep evades me because I must read on. Aaah. Brilliant addictive tale.

Ohhhdear posted a comment on Monday 6th July 2009 10:05pm

I've appreciated the skill and breadth of your writing in both "Sunset" and "Sunrise" (and other stories). My only wish is that I could somehow transfer the entire story in printable format so I could read it on my pda. Sink Into Your Eyes website allows that and it's awesome. But I get so tired of the Harry/Ginny scenario.

Anyway, thanks again!

seanchaidhe posted a comment on Tuesday 30th June 2009 1:36pm

I just spent the last two days reading your novel. And it really is a novel. While some characterization appears to be OOC, most of what you have crafted is very believable in my mind. I was one of those HP readers who very much disliked HBP and I am happy to see that you have created an AU version that has both respected and furthered JK's characters. I only wish the real year 6 book was this honest and faithful to the world the author created. Great story! I can't wait to read the next one.

Regina Noctis posted a comment on Tuesday 30th June 2009 5:04am

Is it sad that I'm most amused by the image of ball-less mice? >.>

Great story, by the way, especially the Authors' Notes. I'm rereading this series for the second time, and loving every minute of it. :D

<3
Gina

Lientjuhh posted a comment on Sunday 21st June 2009 7:49pm

I liked it.. Well done.. :)

wardwillian posted a comment on Friday 19th June 2009 10:18am

Great story keep it up .