Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Fraulein Takoor posted a comment on Tuesday 17th July 2018 3:08pm

This is quite exciting!! And I love a good Dumbledore/Ron bashing ;)

StillHagrid posted a comment on Monday 5th March 2018 4:16pm

O I got Som'mat ta say ter you two. I enjoy yer standard disclaimy things, and I truly luve yer stories, but yer Pet Peeves make me snort Romerta's finenst oak matured mead thru me nose! Me old wand were oak, do yer think that's why I like her mead so much? Don't mind any spelly mistakes, I'm 'aving a few gallon cups o' mead now. Me Interwhat connection may be a bit slow though, Turns our dragon dung don't make the fastest connection. It's sticky ya see, and makes the number kinda hard ta dial up. Weather's horrible, hope ye're feeling well

mysuv1 posted a comment on Friday 5th January 2018 9:20pm

I am Loving this story I sm sad we lost madam Pomfrey. Couldnt the giant fall on dumbledoor and Snanep?

mysuv1 posted a comment on Thursday 4th January 2018 3:30pm

I am loving this story ty so much

mysuv1 posted a comment on Thursday 4th January 2018 2:30pm

I am enjoying this fic BAD RON he lost best friends

mysuv1 posted a comment on Thursday 4th January 2018 1:06am

so far i like oit Dumbledoor getting the bad end

Marcikyle posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd August 2017 7:17am

Im just going to comment on your disclaimer... that was the funniest and most unexpected shit i have ever read. i spit out coffee on my keyboard. That was fucking awesome!!!

docholiday024 posted a comment on Wednesday 31st May 2017 12:29am

First and foremost I want anybody reading this review to understand that it is their story and they can do whatever they want in the context of this story. Now on to the review. The thing that has made this story so good is the fact that it's believable you can see everything happening in this story happening in the Harry Potter World. Up until now. Let me start with the obvious Harry's leg. Ever seen a show called house then you'll understand this next part of the review. I had a friend who had something similar happened to him only it was his calf. Knowing the struggles that he went through he got to the point where he could walk without a walker or a cane but if he had any strenuous activity his leg would give out on him. So in that context pretty much you Limited at least as far as keeping it real Harry and Voldemort's fight. 30 seconds into the duel and Harry's leg is going to be so bad that he's barely a going to be able to move, a minute into the fight and Harry's going to be laying on the ground in so much pain that he's not really going to be able to move much. Therefore minute-and-a-half and then we'll be over Voldemort will win Harry will be dead. Again it is your story and you can do anything you wish to do. But unfortunately unless you magically heal his leg somehow later on in the Fic it just won't seem real which will take away from your story. Again this is my opinion and has no actual bearing on the story. Now II pet peeve I have about this story is with all the preparing that Harry and the rest of them have done but her parents didn't have an emergency portkey? It just don't make sense to me but as I said that's just my pet peeve.

uvarunr posted a comment on Monday 1st May 2017 9:26pm

It's a good story; by now I'd even call it a classic that most people in the fandom have read, at least the older readers.

There are some plot holes and inconsistencies here and there, but on the whole the world-building is immersive and satisfying. I think it's the third time I've read this story in 10 years, and I still like it.

The only thing that actually bugs me is this...why didn't Harry kill Lucius Malfoy when he captured him with his cousin? It just doesn't make sense, given Harry's goal of saving lives. That single death would have saved thousands and pushed back Voldemort's plans for months, if not derailing them entirely. Harry doesn't even let the student death eaters he caught go free, but he lets Lucius go with a warning? Sorry, but that's beyond silly.

Gojin posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd March 2017 1:41am

I personally think even the retaining all the spells he reads a bit farfetched but still believeable to an etent. there is one REALLY good story where harry basically specializes in runes. he is MEDIOCRE at best in pretty much anything else. i LIKE that. it makes harry believable. yet people complained how weak he was in other skills. its like harry could set up some runes and DESTROY dementors with them, and people moaned because his spellcasting wasn't epically powerful. EVEN while not the best with a wand he still came out fairly well.

Gojin posted a comment on Tuesday 21st March 2017 6:54pm

oh jesums.silly snape just went and signed his death warrent :/ and stoopid voldy just followed him now they are ALL going to die oh goodey.

NebulousDivinity posted a comment on Friday 27th January 2017 5:04pm

I really enjoy the plot so far and it certainly seems to have great potential as a story, the writing is a bit callous to me ,but then again, who am I to talk when mine's not much better? A good story, keep up the good writing!

cmfisher65 posted a comment on Sunday 1st January 2017 10:58am

🍩🍩🍩 love your story. Payment in jelly donuts as requested

MartinEB72 posted a comment on Thursday 3rd November 2016 12:59am

I really like this story, but you seem to portray Hermione as scizophrinic. She keeps getting on Harry's case about some stupid things. It is worst than canon Hermione getting upset about a book, but there she stayed upset here she keep getting upset at seeming random things then lets go until something else. Frankly I wouldn't date her because you can never know when she gets upset again, I would be walking around on eggshells with her. Then to do that to an abused boy it must be hell for him.

Squarekiddo posted a comment on Sunday 30th October 2016 1:52pm

Summary of your fights so far: If you do try that one more time you will not like it, do not TEST ME. GOT IT?!

If you do try that one more time you will not like it, do not TEST ME. GOT IT?!

If you do try that one more time you will not like it, do not TEST ME. GOT IT?!

If you do try that one more time you will not like it, do not TEST ME. GOT IT?!

Seriously, what the hell? why cant anything ever get resolved? its like youre trying to dryhump Drama, but you leave out the dramatic consequences. And seriously, why are they at Hogwarts! to help Amilia with her case? who gives a shit about the case if they have to risk their damn life helping the case. And seriously FYI, the bossman-Amelia, the Girl-who-has-balls. Lets Percy be on a black ops meeting? because the dude with the hat says his alright? what is she? 5 trying to host a secret doll party? shes the boss, why would she let Percy be there? it violates EVERYTHING she stands for, and we all know shes a damn hardass, no that was plot device, and a very bad one, you needed them to find out about the case, so you threw in Percy, but you couldnt explain Percy so you went with what you hoped we could overlook. Seriously... dude has secret black ops files in hes desk draws. Pathetic. but really, if you have to completely ruin a characters... Character, dosnt that strike you as bad writing? that perhaps you should go about it another way? And how did the Spider get into Hogwarts? it was mailed... Hogwarts... with the Wards of doom, Hogwarts, that is right next to hundreds of Acromantula... That dosnt mind eating children, and you are trying to tell us that what? Spider wards dosnt exist at Hogwarts?

Squarekiddo posted a comment on Sunday 30th October 2016 10:51am

Im glad you adresses the Snape issue I had with the last chapter. Now im simply confused why they are AT Hogwarts to begin with, you already showed us that you can take OWLs at the ministry, I truly dont see the reason in returning to Hogwarts, besides the fact that the story would be rather boring if they didnt, but thats sort of a flaw you wrote yourself. However because of that it dosnt bother me that much. Same as last chapter, im enjoying it, excluding the cheesy romance.

Squarekiddo posted a comment on Sunday 30th October 2016 9:14am

This is what I dont like about stories like these, Snape draws a wand on a student and say "blabla or she dies" yet no one gives a shit about it, not even arrested and put into Azkaban, there was Aurors all over the place, like over a 100 witnesses, yet he walks... what the crap? Even if he does have Dumbles protecting him, I cant see Amilia not even trying after a death threat to a student, by a known ex-death eater, Im enjoyed everything else, bar the cheesy romanace, I try to skip all that.

Talonis Wolf posted a comment on Sunday 4th September 2016 9:08am

As a Canadian, I offer my services as a spy if you should ever see the need to invade Canada in return for a lifetime supply of Tim Hortons food. You can keep their coffee though- blargh.

It's been a wild ride, reading this story, and I look forward to finishing it and seeing what else you've written

lilz154 posted a comment on Friday 4th March 2016 4:55pm

Stumbled on to this story and it has definitely caught my attention. Well done!

talonnolat posted a comment on Friday 19th February 2016 7:31pm

This is really brilliant work some of your disclaimers extremely funny that I have to read them four times