Content Harry Potter

Reviews

AcceleratedGlass posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 7:27pm

good chapter, update soon

oldwolf posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 12:54pm

Stupid depends entirely upon one's point of view. For the Slytherin's who have deliberatly provoked Harry, they do not at present think their actions stupid, that's going to change very soon I hope.

I am starting to wonder if Harry shouldn't simply kill Albus and end the entire charade as the old man seems quite determined to continue to meddle in affairs that are none of his concern.

I'm very surprised that Tonks hasn't recruited her ward's help in locating a certain greasy haired Potions Master to serve that Warrent, something I'm sure Harry would do happily.

Jessie posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 12:14pm

I was surprised to find your wonderful story removed from Fanfiction.net. I couldn't understand why until they closed my entire account on there for no reason at all. I think I figured it out....it sucks,aye? It used to be decent but now there are too many rules and stuff that makes it more of a pain than an enjoyment to actually post anything there. ANYWAYS, I love this story and I'm happy that you'all are continuing it. ROCK ON!

Johnny posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 11:46am

I absolutely love all of your stories. I was worried when one day I checked up on Sunset Over Britain and it wasn't there. Alas I was elated to have found it. It definatly is one of my all time favorites. It amazing how much effort you guys put into this story. I'm a writer that is progressing so when I read your stories it left me in awe at how talented you are. Thank you for writing Sunset Over Britain and your other stories.

Johnny

James Barber posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 11:31am

Hey went to check on one of my favorite stories on fanfiction.net and found to my horror that the administrators of that site pulled your story! What gives with that site there have been quite a few great stories and authors that I have noticed been pulled in the last 6 months or so? Its like they dont really want people to leave fanfiction on thier site. Hell take the last crap about the lyrics people were putting in their fics, hell all the ones I saw had the name of the writer or band under it, what gives?

anyway thanks for finding another place to put this great story.

P.S. did you know that fanfiction used to accept NC 17 stories but not anymore even though they have the M rating on thier site, but that is really only for mild "R" rating sex scenes that aren't graphic at all.

Nathan Swift posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 11:09am

I was told about your story in a review of one of my stories, and I just had to come here ans read it. Very very good story so far. I find it interesting that you have made Harry super powerful like many others, but you actually made him powerful enough that he wasn't Voldemort's equal anymore, so he couldn't fight him. I had never considered that before, but it is a very interesting idea. Good luck with the next chapters. I really look forward to reading them.

dave posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 10:34am

kool story... benn keeping up with it ever since like... ferever

update soon k?

Mark posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 10:13am

Hmm, things are speeding up. The global implications of Voldemort's takeover of Britain will be profound.

Poor Terry, another subject to the cowardly attacks. I'm beginning to get a sneaky suspicion as to who is actually perpetrating the attacks. And I think that when Harry does learn the their identities, all hell is going to break loose.

Interesting that Harry's powers have spiked and not dropped, like he's not hiding his higher level of magical potential anymore. Bet this makes a few of his detractors catch a case of the squirts. Of course, someone (Dumbledore?) will inevitably point to this as proof he's doing dark rituals to build his power. Dingbats.

Keep up the great work! Oh saw, when are we going to see Ron pulled to bits by Monster Trucks in a disclaimer? ;)

MarinePotterFan posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 9:57am

Well after all of the craziness, what do you do you give us a cliffie. I wonder if anyone is going to have the guts to stand up to Harry. NOT!!!. Just let you know I'm glad you found a new home. Keep up the wonderful writing. I await the next installment.

Marine Potter Fan
Semper Fi

Harley posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 9:49am

Excellent chapter its FF.net's loss of a very good story. I have enjoyed this story so far and look forward to the next chapter.

Yogert posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 9:39am

I'm impressed by how you continue to make the story consistent and interesting. I've seen fewer spelling and grammar mistakes in this story than I have in many published novels. The fact that you knew and included CINCLANT and STU has shown you either read Tom Clancy or really do your research. Either way, two thumbs up IMO!

Coranth posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 9:35am

Great to see this story again folks! When I saw that it'd been banished from fanfiction.net by the sites administrators, well... to put it mildly, I was PISSED! Those idiots at fanfic.net took this story down, and they took down another great story called, "Harry Potter and the Quest of Light", as well. Good on you for taking a stand and posting this story here, where everyone can read it in its full uncut glory, without the fear of it being taken down for... obscure (stupid) reasons! Keep up the great work!

Syrup posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 9:05am

Love your story and fanfiction.net sucks for kicking u off . Been reading since begining keep posting

dobbiessweetie29 posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 8:51am

I love your story, and if I could figure out how in the world one complains to the administrators of ff you bet I'd be bombarding them with notes to reinstate your story. There are so many crappy stories out there that should be deleted, and what do they take off but your fantastic work of fiction. I can't think of one story that I've read recently that didn't have authors notes. In fact some of them seem to be almost entirely note and only a few hundered words of actual story. It makes me crazy. If you'd like to post instructions on how to email them, or what I should do to reach the right people or would like to email them to me....Please do! I can't wait for chapter 18. I've read your other two stories several times each. They are such a facinating read. I love your long chapters. Don't ever change. I love you guys.

Chthonius posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 8:05am

Hmm, I was hoping to see Harry at least blow up something to get rid of his anger, but I suppose that really would be out of character for him, given his more mature response to things these days...

Hopefully there will be some beating-up-ons next chapter though.

soup posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 7:27am

hmmmm...what are you peeved about?....hmmm oh i know! i know! it's so darn obvious...

Skullera posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 4:46am

Another great chapter! Loved it and can't wait for the next one.

Honestly, what was fanfiction.net thinking? Grrrr.... They can be so annoying! I'm glad i managed to find your fic otherwise i would ahve cried myself silly over the loss.

Until next time!

Jim posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 3:45am

Awww, I *liked* "Deather-Eater-gram". :-)

Jim posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 3:43am

Glad to see you're continuing in the face adversity. Keep up the great writing! Thanks.

fairyp80 posted a comment on Thursday 15th September 2005 3:26am

hehe...newport nudist colony....hahahahaha

ok that's out of my system. stupid FF.net. I am glad that you found another site to use quickly because your writing is too good to miss. keep up the creativity!