Content Harry Potter

Reviews

japanese_jew posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 7:46pm

hmm.... I started reading this when it was on fanfiction.net, so I'm not sure if I missed anything... (if you removed it from ff, then I did.) Oh well, either way it'll be fun re-reading it. Solid writing.

fanofdrows posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 7:20pm

It certainly has! Sunset Over Britain is a very good story written by two excellent writers. I just wish more people were able to write as good as you do.

Harry may be very powerful but that seldom shines through and he doesn't know everything. It's very hard to write a SuperPower!Harry story without Harry becoming pathetically powerful (I assume as I have yet to read another one.) or botching the story in some other way but you have succeded masterfully and recives a standing ovation from me.

*reviewer gets up, does a one-man wave while cheering and finally sometime after the end of the third millenia stats clapping and then sits down*

Paul Ellison posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 7:19pm

Superb final chapter, just gonna have to sit here twiddling thumbs til the sequel is out! Yawn, boredom comes fast so please hurry!

Yours a loyal British reader, hoping for relief from the oppression you've submitted us to! ;-)

Paul

jdekke posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 6:46pm

I love this story.

And i can't wait for the sequel.

solar1 posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 6:33pm

thank you for this amazing fanfiction! i've spent a great time every week reding your story! i'm quite sure that the sequel will be as good as this one!

Chomas posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 6:16pm

Nice, Nice. I liked it.
It's one of my favourits stories.

I'm looking forward to Sunrise over Britain and don't hurry. For quality I can wait!!!!:)

Cheers Choma

Finn posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 5:47pm

I'm dreadfully bad at reading and not leaving reviews, but I have to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed this story from beginning to end, and look forward to reading your future works.

Voldemort is Dead posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 5:32pm

Bravo! I really loved this story, and I'm looking forward to reading the start of

Marie2 posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 4:56pm

Loved it and I cant wait for sunrise over Britain Im sure it will be just as good if not better than your previous works

Adam posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 4:53pm

You have done a fantastic job with this story, and I have loved reading every chapter. The way you have told this story and the way you have built up the characters is great. It is easy to see that a lot of work has gone into making this such a good tale. I am looking forward to the sequel to this and ope to see it as soon as you two have recovered from writing this. Hope it isnt too long though :) The last couple of paragraphc though sounded so much like the start of babylon 5 though it did make me smile - the boy who lived, is the last best hope for peace.

Ankesh Agarwal posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 4:51pm

Amazing Chapter and a fitting end to the story. Good job and best of luck for future plots.

DaZZa posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 4:51pm

Absolutely excellent. Looking eagerly forward to the continuation. Kudos to you both.

Lisa Miles posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 4:37pm

Loved the story. Can't wait to read Sunrise Over Britain. Hell, I'm just happy that you're one of the few good fanfiction authors that actually finished your story. I'm also glad that even though you made Harry really powerful you didn't go so far as to make him into a demigod or an overexhausted wizard version of Batman (armor, weapons, & potions overload). You also made Harry & Hermione's relationship believable, and not some stupid spur of the moment realization. Also, loved the fact that you included non-magical people in the war as allies and enemies, and that you made other references of magic (especially vodoo--highly underused form of magic utilized in fanfiction).
Anywho, I thought I'd drop a review since it took me forever to get logged in for the last chapter (which I don't know if it's me, but it didn't seem as bad as the other chapters to receive a mature rating). I promise I won't be an annoying reader and harass you both on when Sunrise Over Britain will begin. But, I'm all for giving peace offerings, love tokens, bribes, etc. How about Krispy Kreme Donuts?
P.S. Please continue the introductions/ disclaimer. I know you've done just about everything beside dropping a piano on Snape, but it reminds me so much of Omake theater (Anime Fan!!).

zac posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 4:22pm

As always you are correct. It has been a hell of a trip. I am looking foreword to reading Sunrise. I thought that the ending of this chapter was masterfully done and definately evoked some strong mental images. The strongest, of course, was Harry and Hermione standing looking over the Irish Sea with thousands of witches and wizards standing behind them. It was very strong imagery. The scene reminded me of the ending of Empire Strikes Back and that feeling that life for the common man had been flushed down the shitter but our heroes are still standing tall ready to continue the fight. Brilliant. I want to commend the both of you on an excellent story. Thank You.

beauty0102 posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 4:03pm

loved the story anxously awaiting sunrise over britian

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 3:49pm

There are no words to adequately express the quality of this story. You have created a believable dark story with death, anguish, and pain yet is still imbued with love, humor, and hope. Congratulations on a job very well done!

This chapter was pretty tame, I was wondering why the adults only warning?

ThunderGod posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 3:45pm

Oh wow..thats all I can say..and now..to go back and reread it all:}

Can't wait for the next one:}

ThunderGod

william posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 3:29pm

i love it! i love it! more more o i hope ther is more. dont be so hard on your sleves. you realy realy did a great job wiht this story. as well as your last story if not better then your last. congrats!


with all my care and afeshon

william


ps: if you could point me to the right storys i would be moust (apersheativ?) thank you

oneeek020@yahoo.com
oneeek@aol.com

Toni Pederson posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 3:16pm

Bravo! I have been checking back for updates every other day on this and am simply awed by your writing skills. It has been my pleasure to read this and certainly hope you continue to write well into the future.

jessie179 posted a comment on Monday 14th November 2005 2:55pm

Wow. I don't think I've read a better written fanfiction in my entire life. I was great in so many ways. All I can really say is that I'm looking foreward to Sunrise Over Britain.