Content Harry Potter

Reviews

LuffyLaxer posted a comment on Friday 11th September 2009 4:31pm for Healing Harry

very good story. too bad about not having sequels or extra chapters but i understand. this story was very creative. 10/10. keep on writing guys.

Lientjuhh posted a comment on Monday 24th August 2009 3:47am for Healing Harry

I like it.. wel done.. :)

Mistress of Potions posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 3:45pm for Healing Harry

Dark Dumbledore? Awesome. JK left so many holes in the books, particularly 6 & 7, that you could ride a thestral through them. Very nice alternative story.

lordlugos posted a comment on Friday 24th July 2009 3:56pm for Healing Harry

Wow, that was intense! Loved the happy ending immensely.

The first part of the story, though. Wow, what a total mindfuck. Dumbles got his though. You have some of the most intense, well written stories, I've seen.

Just, wow, what a ride.

Unmei posted a comment on Friday 5th June 2009 11:47am for Healing Harry

This is absolutely wonderful. I always love your stories. Please don't stop writing!

ching965 posted a comment on Sunday 10th May 2009 2:25am for Healing Harry

Great short story. I like the character development for Harry. It's sad what he went through, but at least the ending was good.

Thanks. Best to you both.

Dustin Hoeppner posted a comment on Sunday 5th April 2009 11:20am for Healing Harry

This one is very good one too

Carolyn Jinn posted a comment on Monday 1st December 2008 10:43pm for Healing Harry


I am speechless. That was absolutely wonderful.

Harry certainly deserves to have the best of friends like Ron, Hermione and, of course, Ginny.

Well done!!

Grace Cole posted a comment on Wednesday 19th November 2008 7:45pm for Healing Harry

Wow! I still would have liked to see Dumbledore punished more, but I'm so glad that Ginny, Hermione, and Ron were able to reach Harry.
Good story!

noylj posted a comment on Monday 3rd November 2008 9:03am for Healing Harry

Ahh, not sure if I read this before. Not a bad punishment for Bumbles, but the necklace should stay around his neck for at least the 17 years that the man worked so hard to destroy Harry. You and Herms are too kind to the man. Snape, even canon!Snape, deserves decades of having to live the torment he put others through. I don't know if Bumbles was ever light, but Snape wasn't light since he was 15, if not even younger, and one only hopes that eternity is long enough for him to experience all the hell he caused others.
Love your stories and wish that you were able to update...

TgCid25 posted a comment on Monday 27th October 2008 1:22pm for Healing Harry

Great, great story! It's nice to see Ron done right.

WTB sequel?

Thanks for writing

Cid

Abraxan posted a comment on Monday 13th October 2008 8:51am for Healing Harry

What can I say but "WOW!" What a heartbreaking, yet moving story. Well done!

Simply-Hugs posted a comment on Thursday 25th September 2008 10:17am for Healing Harry

- Next stop, Hogwarts... -

makes you think there actually is a sequel...
*cries on your shoulder* where is eeeeeet?

LKK posted a comment on Saturday 13th September 2008 3:03pm for Healing Harry

It was very good toward the end. The beginning of the fic felt very cliche and flat, especially the part where Lily first spoke to Ginny. It didn't really convey the direness of the situation. As the story progressed, you characters got a little more life, though that is a little questionable when it came to everyone but Harry, Ron, Ginny, and Hermione. The very end was a big improvement from the beginning. You managed to convey better emotions and the words wouldn't come out monotone and robot-like. Thanks for writing.

Islander posted a comment on Saturday 30th August 2008 12:05am for Healing Harry

This is quite possibly THE best one-shot I have ever read, and I'm not just saying that. It builds so wonderfully and is so touchingly sad that I can't help but be in love with it. I'm a sucker for Rejected!Harry stories, and this one is one of the best. I know I cried the first time I read it, and since then I've reread it multiple times.

It's just such a perfect setup this story makes: the premise is so intriguing--Harry is going to kill himself, and his three friends must review his life in order to see where everything went wrong. It just... ah, how can I put this?... Well, it evokes somewhat similar emotions to "Eternal Sunshine on the Spotless Mind," in which the main character is going through the memories of being together with his lover, realizing just how much he loves her. Of course, the premise is different in that movie and this story, but the reflection into the past is an emotional powerhouse in both cases.

This is just a wonderful oneshot. It surpasses even Jeconais's "These Dreams" and Switchknife's "Colloquy."

riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 9th August 2008 10:54am for Healing Harry

This don't make sense to me that Dumbledore told The Minister of Magic Amelia Bones that she has no say for DMLE operations anymore, Director of DMLE are in charge of day to day operation of there Department. Kingsley Shacklebolt superior is the Minister for magic and tell me that Amelia Bones could step in and take control when she see fit and Minister Fudge has done it to her, It funny that Minister of Magic is Dumbledore superior even with the fact that he don't work for the ministry of magic.

Kris posted a comment on Thursday 3rd July 2008 1:32pm for Healing Harry

OK, I e-mailed the goofballs at FF.net, and cc'd you two. I'm more than happy to get on my high horse and toss around words that start with Plagir and end in ism. It's illegal and you shouldn't have to put up with it!!!!

OK, Done. On with the review.

Love, Love, LOVE the story. You are my absolute favorite team and I may die if I don't have access to your stories. Someone asked me once, (in a team building event at work of all places) what I would need in order to survive on a deserted island. I looked my team captain in the face and said, "My computer w/Internet connection so I can get the latest e-mails from Alyx and Bob!" Hello! he knows nothing, and some people like to call him our boss... good thing I know he's really a Dementor in disguise (wherever he is there's no cheer to be found). He thought I was being funny and saying I would get help through the Internet. Stupid man didn't realize I could use the vacation, and not seeing him anytime soon would be an early Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary present all rolled into one!

OK, now that I'm over my tangent I'll get back on topic of telling you how wonderful the story is, how much I enjoy reading it and even through you hate it, will tell you I can't wait for the next chapter.

Keep your chin up, and if FF.net doesn't get their act together, sign them up to be spammed!

Toddles for Today!
Kris

wolfey posted a comment on Wednesday 25th June 2008 10:34pm for Healing Harry

I know you said there would be no sequel to this but you kinda set it up at the end like there would be lol. Where you said "next stop, Hogwarts.". Thats a very "sequel-ish" line to use lol.

Lottii posted a comment on Monday 23rd June 2008 10:25am for Healing Harry

Hi, I wanted to say thank you for writing such a great story... It's really rare to get a well written Harry/Ginny so thanks again. I'm off to read the others now.. Cheers Lottii

dennisud posted a comment on Thursday 22nd May 2008 10:06am for Healing Harry

You DO know we want more! I mean we need to see te A/U continue and see how things turn out!

dennisud