Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Sheepstamper posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 8:59pm for Healing Harry

Once again you have outdone yourself. I'd take my hat off, if it wasn't for the fact that I don't wear one let alone own one.

I don't think that this requires a sequel, as you have already pointed out, it has a brilliant start, an energy pack middle and a fanstastic end.

Will keep reading what ever you write, however if you ever write 'slash ' I will never read it, I repeat I WILL NEVER READ IT, soory had to get that off my chest.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 8:28pm for Healing Harry

Excellent part, and glad to see some reconciliation, and some punishments doled out. Tonks and Lunpin where the biggest surprises to me in a way, and not in others, too bad those two forgot what Harry should be to them, and not as surprising that Arthur and Molly wherea bit of Judases, but nice to see Harry forgave them. It was interesting to see how Albus got punished, and nice to see Snape get what he deserves, something I'm not sure he'll get in canon, he was indirectly, and directly responsible for the death of James and Lilly, hope she doesn't try to make him a tragic hero. A really great story overall.

Adam posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 7:53pm for Healing Harry

a wonderful story, so just to confirm ... there wont be a sequal huh? :D

it is always a pleasure to read your stories.

vijay posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 7:41pm for Healing Harry

this is good...

Ian Morgan posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 6:53pm for Healing Harry

loved this story
looking forward to your next epic

anettemargarete posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 6:48pm for Healing Harry

great, just great! and i won't ask for a sequel, really.

thanks anette

James Barber posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 6:31pm for Healing Harry

Well done, Well done! Excellent story and as usual outstandingly written with your superb way of writing out your own brand of storytelling! and as for a sequel.... NO just write another great story like this one instead, okie-dokey!

Quill posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 6:04pm for Healing Harry

I must say that I enjoyed this story a great deal - It took me on a rollercoaster ride of ups and downs, tears and then laughter. Thank you for wringing me like a wet rag!
Teary eyed from start to finish...

knightsbridge posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 5:54pm for Healing Harry

Ah yes, someone who has the stones to say what I've been saying, and roundly flamed for since book 2. Book one, I honestly thought Dumbledore might have had a reason to think leaving Harry with the Dursleys was a good idea. Book 2 seemed as if he was a victim, as well as Harry. After that, culminating in #5, it was clear that Harry was his wind-up weapon. Book 6, I detested. Why not guilt-trip Harry from beyond the grave and have him force poison down his throat? I shudder to think what the last book will be. Yes, I ordered it, if only to have the complete series. You mentioned something that got me the most flames, not in my exact words, but let's see: Good kills evil, evil kills good, and what are you left with (in the magical or real world) total chaos.
I think your take on Harry is spot on, and ended exactly where it whould have ended.
Thanks for a good, honest read.

kainboa posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 5:45pm for Healing Harry

this is a great ending to a great story.

hope you write more stories of same quality as this one

Amamama posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 5:33pm for Healing Harry

Wonderful! Breed those bunnies, will you? The way they dealt with Dumbledore was positively inspired. Child abuse is a horrendous crime, and I love how you dealt with it in this fic. It covered wonderfully what is the most sore point for me in canon. I see the elements of the hero's journey in Harry's story, but still...

I cherish having Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione and all the kids living together like a big family, he and they both need and deserve companionship like that.

Thank you! Splenid fic.

ChrisLeBron posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 4:47pm for Healing Harry

Since you stated quite subtly that this was a stand-alone... no really, it was very smooth and understated, I swear... any chance of another fic like it? By "like it" I mean the look-into-the-past to see what made Harry what he is now? I realize that the stance isn't very popular here but maybe something with a darker Harry?

Now that I'm done with that, let me just say that I really enjoyed this fic. I'm not usually a H/G fan anymore - too much dreck to hunt through to find any gems - but this one made sense for Harry to be drawn to her. Good show.

noylj posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 3:26pm for Healing Harry

Great story, but DoubleDumb needs eternal viewing of Harry's life.
Rant: I can not believe the number of fans who think that Snape is good and is really a good teacher--it's just that Harry is such a poor student. Then I wonder--do any of these dolts have children of their own?
The man gave the prophesy to Moldie. He attacked a child in class who wasn't simply trying to take note and learn. I "know" JKR is going to have Snape be on the side of the light, but if he and Doubledumb are representatives of the light, I think the dark is looking better all the time. At least the dark is honest about being evil...

JaCee2u posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 2:58pm for Healing Harry

Excellent. Stuck me in here 2 hours when I should have been sleeping, but that's okay. Word usage was a bit spotty (to for too, etc.) but other than that, great story. Even if it is a H/G ship. (ducking all the stuff the shippers are throwing at me)

JaCee

karen posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 2:51pm for Healing Harry

Loved this story! It was Powerful. I almost didn't read it through when I read that Harry tried to kill himself because I don't like Harry suicide/self-hurt stories and the like. It was good, though. Love evil Dumbledore stories! <g>

Jinx15 posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 2:43pm for Healing Harry

Totally an enjoyable read. I can't say there is even one story written on this site that I dislike.

Thank you so much for sharing your gift of fantasy with us. You do the HP world proud, and I love to read them.

DC posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 2:23pm for Healing Harry

So you guys hate Dumbeldore. Don't you think it's incredibly cheap to show the Dursleys being that abusive just to make DD look bad?

Princess Fictoria posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 2:15pm for Healing Harry

Totally awesome story! I love the way you used the mist moments to move us through time. You were able to provide a bit of comfort to Harry and keep the time stream intact.

You two are still the greatest authors around and I eagerly look forward to reading more of your work.

Elleria posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 2:14pm for Healing Harry

This is very good.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Monday 7th May 2007 2:04pm for Healing Harry

Excellent story. It needs no sequel. It has ended.

You have Harry returning from first year on July 31, 1992. I believe that you might mean June 31, 1992. Man would I have been pissed if, at the age of 11, the school suddenly changed summer hollidays to one month instead of the two and a half we got.

I must complement you on the believability of this story. You twisted the canon and went frankly AU in some parts, but it never seemed contrived. Stupendous job.

Mike (MoA)