Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Robert6 posted a comment on Saturday 21st July 2007 10:31am for Healing Harry

will there be any more chapters to this fic? I can't remember if you said whether or not you were planning on any or not. The story was, as are the rest of your stories, extremely well written. Maybe an epilogue to this story, outlining briefly the following years with Harry as the DADA teacher. Either way, the story was great. Keep up the great work!

kirt30 posted a comment on Saturday 21st July 2007 3:19am for Healing Harry

I loved it

Courtney posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 12:40pm for Healing Harry

oh my god!!! i love this story sooo much!!! it's great. and it really turned out just perfect, in my opinion. the only thing that i was ify on was the tonks thing, but it worked into the story. god, i love this story!!!

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Wednesday 18th July 2007 3:52am for Healing Harry

WOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!
thank you thank you thank you!!!
(and down with book six. BURN IT!!))

Fate posted a comment on Friday 6th July 2007 10:14am for Healing Harry

Lovely!
This was a wonderful story. The events and how you had the characters react to them, was wonderfuly thought out and a real treat to read.
Great Job!

Selma Flamel posted a comment on Sunday 1st July 2007 6:37am for Healing Harry

Wonderful story.
Favorite line: "Regrettably for you, we're not quite as mature or as noble as Harry is,"

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Sunday 1st July 2007 4:52am for Healing Harry

The emotional depth of a teapot? A tea cup, perhaps, but not a teapot!
Interesting justice for Dumbledore; if he had to constantly relive those memories, it might actually fit the crime.

TA posted a comment on Thursday 21st June 2007 4:53am for Healing Harry

This is awesome! I have never felt so bad for someone before. You are a great writer, but you might want to cut down or someone will mess up their computers with tears.

Tlcatlady posted a comment on Tuesday 19th June 2007 2:21pm for Healing Harry

Absolutely Wonderful!!!

riegert8 posted a comment on Saturday 9th June 2007 9:38am for Healing Harry

Like I said before this this is a great story. There an couple of think that I like understand better. It was real nice that Arthur and Molly help out with the Investigation. I have wonder if they ever cared for him, don't seem so by their actions. Also did Arthur and Molly felt bad and shame for the pain they cause Harry or for the fact that what was done in the dark would come to the light and they would do same thing if they could do over again, they did not want to lose the respect of their kids when they realize that their parents don't follow their own teaching. It sad why Harry made peace with Lupin, if it was because he earn a second chance would been better then doing for someone else.

Kya Yamiko posted a comment on Friday 8th June 2007 5:06pm for Healing Harry

thats a really cool story, i like it! Dumbledore is such a b*****d he got what he diserved!
Kya

Bob6 posted a comment on Monday 4th June 2007 9:10pm for Healing Harry

Good story. No sequel , yeah I get it but the content of this one-shot in itself would make an interesting plot for a more elaborate piece of work, a re-telling of Harry's adventures from this one-shot's perspective. We have a right to dream no? Anyway, I have read and reread all your stories. They are amongst the best I've read in fanfictionland. Hope to read you soon.

Kari Becker posted a comment on Monday 4th June 2007 8:14am for Healing Harry

so i just got finished reading this story again and i love it more the second time. the part when voldemort is burning and trying to crawl towards harry reminds me of anakin skywalker in star wars. i can't wait to read the last chapter of sunrise over britain.

acromantula posted a comment on Saturday 2nd June 2007 12:33pm for Healing Harry

I like your stories, but I think you give Dumbledore a bad rap. In cannon, he is very unhappy with Harry's treatment at the hands of the Dursleys. Before Harry's Hogwarts years,I get the feeling that he had trusted the Dursleys, one of his greater mistakes, and when he finally does see the partial extent of the neglect and mistreatment, he takes steps such as having his order threaten the Dursleys.

Although he hates to do it, Dumbledore sends harry to the Dursleys so he can receive some physical protection.

Despite what some people say, the old man was not omnipotent in the books, in addition to being an extremely busy man. And as we have seen in the books, he is not infallible either. The lives of millions rest on the shoulders of Harry Potter, so although Harry's happiness and wellbeing are a priority for Dumbledore, Dumbledore's number one priority was keeping Harry alive.

jasongill83 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th May 2007 8:12am for Healing Harry

nice story! i loved it :)

gaul2000 posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 10:22am for Healing Harry

good start, middle and end, thanks

nkorah posted a comment on Thursday 24th May 2007 3:14am for Healing Harry

Very good indeed. Just how long are you writing this thing. In the start I was almost disappointed by the writing stile. From about 1/3 through it was transformd into arealy interesting and wekk written story!

Thanks!

Machelle posted a comment on Tuesday 22nd May 2007 8:38am for Healing Harry

Okay, I get it no sequel, but a girl can hope. (smile). Thanks for another great story. It's what our hero has always needed -family. Or more specifically to be surrounded by family that loves, trusts, and respects. Even with all his trouble, you make a girl long to be Ginny and to be loved by Harry.

Bernd Jacobitz posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 6:08am for Healing Harry

Excellent story. i really like the plotline and the nice turns.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Monday 21st May 2007 1:55am for Healing Harry

No sequel needed.
This was brilliant. So many truly moving moments. Serious gut-clenchers, really. Beautifully-written.
Thanks, guys.