Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Wergan posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 2:28pm for Healing Harry

Nice I've really liked your last few one-shots, can't wait to see some more. Not much to say in criticism. I do like how the story was kinda a self-fulfilling time travel story. I also really liked the flash backs.

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 10:01am for Healing Harry

Awesome story! YAY! (And, take that, Dumbles, you old cow!)

Emma Sue Baldwin posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 6:12am for Healing Harry

I just read this for the second time and all I can say is WOW-Damn this is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

Oskar Fuentes posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 5:27am for Healing Harry

You are evil... Thanks to you I just spend the better part of my weekend stuck at the computer... and... Who am I kidding?! I loved it xD.. I... Yeah I'm kind of speechless so I'll just thank you for another really well fanfic.

Thank you, both. Can't wait for the next Sunrise chapter.

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Saturday 19th May 2007 2:00am for Healing Harry

Great piece B&A. Very enjoyable, great way to see dumbles get his in the end. Very well done. The setup and how everything happened was a neat look into that day after everything. Cheers!!

Kari Becker posted a comment on Wednesday 16th May 2007 11:45pm for Healing Harry

That was another great story. you two are one of my favorite fanfic authors. i really love your story lines and this one is no exception. kudos for a job well done.

Tracey1 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th May 2007 11:49pm for Healing Harry

LOVED THE STORY!!!! Of course, everything y'all write is fabulous. Keep up the great work and I'll keep reading it!

Alorkin posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2007 9:13am for Healing Harry

Yet another great story from a team that is rapidly becoming one of my favorites. It angered me, and saddened me and made me weep. Not that I disagree, but do you always write Dumbledore as a manipulative old sonofabitch, only two steps removed from Voldemort himself? If so...Right on! I write him that way myself, so I guess that explains my appreciation. It seems in this fic, Harry's loved ones managed to get Dumblemort to pay for his crimes. It happens so rarely.

I noticed several tips of the hat to Old Crow. Michael Woods and Amelia Bones becoming the minister are two.

I must say, the twists you introduced with Remus, Tonks and especially Lily, took me quite by surprise. A well done on all those angles.

I look forward to your next piece of word- craft.

Alorkin

Deborahsu posted a comment on Sunday 13th May 2007 9:07am for Healing Harry

Good story! The lows, the highs, and how they came to be ... tied together very well. Thanks!

piad2691 posted a comment on Sunday 13th May 2007 3:26am for Healing Harry

Wow !!!
I have read some of these kind af fanfiction before. But boy did you guys (sorry guy and girl) nail this one. Everything was there, the reader dont have to emagine some of the stuff themselfes.
Thank you for a job well done.

xohorsegal752ox posted a comment on Saturday 12th May 2007 2:27pm for Healing Harry

absolutly amazing story and great ending.
a sequal would be nice but it doesnt really need one so i can see why you wouldnt write one.
waiting for more new stories from you guys because im totally in love with your work.
keep it up :)

Dustin Johannes posted a comment on Friday 11th May 2007 2:04pm for Healing Harry

That was simply amazing, guys. Took me a few days to get around to reading it, but once I did, I couldn't stop. You sure do know how to capture one's attention...these stories of your's aren't jinxed to make us read them non-stop until done, are they? The way you write these is just ... magic, I guess I can say. Thanks. Looking forward to the last SOB2 chapter...and whatever other plot bunnies you might have hopping around in your heads. Until next time then...

Dustin

Rob Clark posted a comment on Friday 11th May 2007 6:19am for Healing Harry

Another great one shot. Even if I thought the Dursley's and Dumbly got off easy. No little bloody chunks around. :)

Rob

Joe6 posted a comment on Friday 11th May 2007 4:15am for Healing Harry

Great little story. Up to your usual high standards

tru posted a comment on Thursday 10th May 2007 7:28pm for Healing Harry

If this is the result of a plot bunny, more plot bunnies please. Very nice, thank you.

snapemustdie9008 posted a comment on Thursday 10th May 2007 1:50am for Healing Harry

amazin

texasranger_10 posted a comment on Wednesday 9th May 2007 8:51am for Healing Harry

wtg outstanding. i still say you could write your own book. i would sure as hell read it. i love the finish on this one.

Dragon63 posted a comment on Wednesday 9th May 2007 6:37am for Healing Harry

Riiiiggggghhhhhht!!! NO plans for a sequel, huh? Well, you may not have "plans" per se, but I'm betting a plot bunny or two may jump upon your head late one evening (if they haven't already!).

Very excellently written, with two very minor exceptions... first, when Lily is explaining to Ginny how Fate brought her (Lily) back to the mortal plane of existence, you used the word "plain", instead of "plane". Secondly, when the group punish Dumbledore in his ancestral home, you have the phrase "hissed an furious Ginny Potter", which should be "hissed a furious Ginny Potter".

All-in-all a really nice story, one that brought tears to my eyes in a couple of very emotional places... a sure sigh to me that your characterizations have grabbed my heart, as well as my mind. Thank you!

Kari posted a comment on Wednesday 9th May 2007 5:27am for Healing Harry

Mmm... nice lil oneshot... =)

lordblack posted a comment on Wednesday 9th May 2007 4:32am for Healing Harry

love the story, and the FINIS!