Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Wednesday 9th May 2007 1:43am for Healing Harry

I was a bit worried about this being too angsty from the description. But it wasn't--it was beautiful. It's a very touching piece and I enjoyed it immensely.

Many thanks for sharing this with us.

Flo posted a comment on Wednesday 9th May 2007 1:23am for Healing Harry

Really impressive, nice to have Ron back. Harry/Ginny was great too.

Marcus Maximus posted a comment on Wednesday 9th May 2007 1:21am for Healing Harry

Impressive, most impressive.

morriganscrow posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 7:49pm for Healing Harry

What a gorgeous story!
I love an Evil!Dumbles, and yours was indeed that. Your version of the Fab Four was touching and real, and I got misty-eyed at several points.
Great job as always.

Erik GL posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 3:03pm for Healing Harry

As always Bob and Alyx I enjoyed myself immensely. Your stories are the best examples of what a Super Harry fic should be. You do a good job with showing abuse and Harry's fears without turning the story into an angst fest, or one where Harry spends all of his time whining about his life. I do have to wonder about Fawkes in this one, he wasn't really mentioned, but I can't see him sticking with a Dumbledore as full on evil as the one in this story. Oh, and as much as I like your Harry/Hermione stories I'd really like to see you do a Harry/Luna fic. I think you could do a good job with it.

Nick posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 1:47pm for Healing Harry

I really enjoy the stories you write, they are fantastic in every way of literature and I get excited every time one of them appears on fanficauthors. Arguably you two are the greatest fanfiction authors.

That said, I have read all of your stories and while you display a wide variety of genres, styles, and characters there seems to be one thing you write most: Dumbledore bashing.

I agree that most things in canon he did don't make sense, but I would love to read a story that doesn't contain an evil, scheming man who has fallen so low. Just an idea.

Again, excellent writing and a fabulous story. Till next time.

~Nick

James13 posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 1:42pm for Healing Harry

Oi. So dark and slimy, oily and greasy...that was a horribly viable story. I've never understood why more wards couldn't be set up in another secure loctaion--hell, another 10 or 20 locations -- to be used as bolt holes. Instead to subject a child to that monstrous home life. That has always been my one complaint about the Harry Potter stories.

This made that aspect even more wonderfully creepy and bad. Good job.

satishramsatya posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 1:40pm for Healing Harry

most of your story wsa perfect but for one line where you had both vlodemort and the dark lord attack harry. I didn't know that they were 2 different persons. otherwise it is a very good ficlet

TNaSeein' posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 10:13am for Healing Harry

Yay! I'm so glad that you guys have done another Harry/Ginny story. I've been wondering if you would. Now, I have to ask, would you consider doing another one? Maybe a multi-chapter Harry/Ginny fic? Please! Pretty please!

Colpinky posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 9:46am for Healing Harry

Nice!!!!!!!!! Good work. I love the way that you all write. Keep up the good work.

fawkes21 posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 9:14am for Healing Harry

Fantastic story. Don't know why I'm suprised as I've never read anything from you that wasn't great. I really like seeing Dumbledoe and Snape getting their just rewards in your stories.

anonymous5 posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 8:54am for Healing Harry

I absolutely love how many different ways you've come up with in your fics to make Dumbledore the most heartlessly psychopathic villain of them all. It's beautiful, really. :) Another great story!

riegert8 posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 8:32am for Healing Harry

Very good story. It great that Harry got the chance to heal. I like that Dursley's got what was coming to them. The best part of the story is that Dumbledore have to pay for what he did to Harry, I have to admit I thought that he might get away with nothing happen to him expect that he won't be able to control Harry. I glad that he did get punish for his actions, I doubt that he will sorry for those actions because he thought that he was right.

MonkeyAxman1302 posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 8:13am for Healing Harry

What a great story.
I notice your obsession with Harry being abused yet again shines through. Do you not like Harry as a person to put him through so much crap? lol!
I really liked the mind healing stuff, it just worked well for me.
Thanks for writing.
Monkey

Dessa Jade Colemann posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 8:09am for Healing Harry

God, the longest oneshot I've ever read

IceBlades posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 8:07am for Healing Harry

YOU CAN'T END LIKE THAT AND NOT EXPECT PEOPLE TO WANT YOU TO CONTINUE I CANT BELIEVE THAT YOU AREN'T GOING TO CONTINUE YOU ARE SO CRUEL!!!!

...

Good story though.

KenF posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 7:44am for Healing Harry

This reminds me of Old Crow over on ff.net... but you forgot to kill off Michael Wood. Fun story.

Here's a challenge for you... write one where Dumbles isn't a bad guy.

minervakitty posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 7:29am for Healing Harry

Serves Kingsley, Snape right for being so abusive. Would the Dursleys get hit with a sterility spell? It proves that Dumbledore's been in the spot light a bit too long. Wonder on what made Dumbledore think that he doesn't pay the piper? Does this mean that the ministry's utilizing Snape's talents, while he's in Azkaban? I do hope that Harry goes for the cosmetic surgery. Love how Harry's learning how to deal with the affects of the Dursleys. Too bad, the Dursleys doesn't get a taste of what they did to Harry.

ZachShanks posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 6:29am for Healing Harry

just like everything else you guys write it was great.

Funston posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 6:28am for Healing Harry

hey is there gonna be a sequel.....haha sorry couldnt resist as always an amazing story keep em comin cause they're only gettin better