Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Monday 31st March 2008 8:37am for Healing Harry

WONDERFUL!

leinad312 posted a comment on Tuesday 19th February 2008 7:45pm for Healing Harry

What an emotional roller coaster ride. Excellent writing, a real tear jerker.

ginnysohma posted a comment on Sunday 13th January 2008 6:06am for Healing Harry

No sequel? And you just end it there? Bob, Alyx, how could you! Would you consider letting someone play in this universe and make their own sequel? The plot is too open, with too much potential, to let go to waste.

Cheers,
Ginnsohma.

Bobmin356 replied:

If you want to try continuing the tale we won't stop you. Just remember to let us know where you put it online so we can read it too. :)

SassyFrass posted a comment on Tuesday 4th December 2007 3:30pm for Healing Harry

Lovely. Just lovely.

harry93 posted a comment on Sunday 18th November 2007 12:40pm for Healing Harry

A fantastic, innovative, moving story. One of your best!

vasilis01 posted a comment on Saturday 17th November 2007 1:15pm for Healing Harry

Loved it. Keep writing new stories.

Navnit posted a comment on Thursday 15th November 2007 8:03pm for Healing Harry

cool story enjoyed it lots though romance was a bit off the story compensated for it pretty well looking forward to lots more

drkjester posted a comment on Tuesday 13th November 2007 9:57pm for Healing Harry

Simply among my favorite stories ever. I usually try to steer away from this much bashing of the adults in HP stories just cause of how depressing it is, but yours made feel the anger it should have.

Alex Austin posted a comment on Friday 9th November 2007 1:13pm for Healing Harry

This is one of my absolute favorite one-shots. The storytelling is rich and clear, and the story itself is, for lack of a better term, complete.

Oh, and I can clearly see from the form of the story that any sequel would be tacked on and that there's no way to make one fit well. So I won't ask for one.

a_mere_muggle posted a comment on Wednesday 24th October 2007 7:40am for Healing Harry

Very cute, really loved it.

Agramahad posted a comment on Tuesday 16th October 2007 12:05pm for Healing Harry

Not sure what I can really say about this story.

I started reading Kinsfire’s fanfiction on this site (or maybe its sites, not sure how these things work. Never bothered to find out really, never need to know before.) and while s/he is a damn good story teller and author, the stories all seem to be missing something.

I'm not sure if that’s the correct way of explaining it so I’ll try to elaborate.

In various stories s/he's had Harry getting together with Ginny, Hermione, Luna, Susan, Pansy and Tonks. I admit I may have missed a few. Snape has been alternating between good and evil along with Dumbledore and a few others. His/her stories, in my opinion, are damn good, but they never hit the right combination for the story they were in.

Healing Harry most certainly has.

I can honestly say I've enjoyed this piece of fiction more than most I've read recently, with certain exceptions. ‘The Meaning of One’ on SIYE along with Taking Control on fanfiction.net to name but two.

Yes there are a few things I didn’t like in your story. But those are down to personal opinions and have nothing to do with the quality of your work. The same goes for Kinsfire’s stories too I suppose. I just never enjoyed them as much as this story.

I can’t really say how good I think this story is.

All I can say is it’s a damn shame there isn’t going to be a sequel.

But hey, too much of a good thing right?

Drifter950 posted a comment on Thursday 4th October 2007 8:29pm for Healing Harry

I really enjoyed this fanfic.

The thought that comes mind, is the suggestion that you might consider continue this of story of Harry"s further experiences while teaching at Hogworts.

No one has ever explained if there is really a curse on the teachers of DADA.

There also has been any descriptions of a great deal of the castle. We only know the upper parts of Gryffindor tower, the bottom of Slytherin's. And a little of the other two towers.

Also when I checked, there is also very little been said of the upper section of the castle above the classrooms being used.

There was the hidden chamber of Slytherin, did the other three founders have secret hide-aways?

And NEVER forget the shanigans the new students could get into.

If any of these question or suggestion are of any use, enjoy. I know I would if any ideas I offered were of any use.


May the MUSE be with you!!!
^_^

Hemotem posted a comment on Wednesday 5th September 2007 12:53pm for Healing Harry

Good read thank you


Hemotem

amulder posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 11:54pm for Healing Harry

Missed this one before. Hmm.

As an emotional roller coaster, this one really works. Nice to see a very strong Hermione, Ginny, and Ron all pulling together.

The "dead letter" office was an interesting and unique creation.

I note that what it was that the Weasley parents actually did was kept pretty vague. That works also, since some forgiveness is going on.

Stepping back and trying to reconcile this to canon is a bit more difficult. One thing that occurs to me is the climax to PoA. You explained away CoS very well, and some other bits also. But considering the problem of Sirius... The way Dumbledore helped Harry and Hermione know what to do at the climax of PoA seems to not fit well with the twisted way you've characterized Dumbledore here. Why would he care about Sirius? He would probably rather have Sirius out of the way.

thanks for sharing
...art

rune1806 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 6:27pm for Healing Harry

very heavy,very well writen i enjoyed reading the tale.

Drifter950 posted a comment on Tuesday 4th September 2007 3:53pm for Healing Harry

While not really into Dumbledore bashing, when reading the cannon, you DID feel like there could be some manipulation going on behind the scene's

Than fic is well written, and I look forware to reading more of your work.


May the MUSE be with you!!!
^_^

Rachael Price posted a comment on Saturday 1st September 2007 11:56am for Healing Harry

Wow! What a horrible life that happened to Harry; it's terrible what DD did to him over the years.

This was a great story and I really enjoyed it!

bajab posted a comment on Tuesday 21st August 2007 12:22pm for Healing Harry

I have been spending way too much time searching for good fic on FFN when all along I just knew there would be ones like this one in here.

Well done for producing a very emotional and well written story, again.

joeBob posted a comment on Monday 6th August 2007 4:59pm for Healing Harry

Nice, touching story.

Thanks!

M2J MandalorianJedi posted a comment on Friday 3rd August 2007 11:22pm for Healing Harry

You always seem to deliver, you are by far one of my more favorite authors and your consistency in your quality of writing is astounding!