Content Harry Potter

Reviews

noylj posted a comment on Sunday 9th August 2009 5:21pm

"I think our Miss Weasley would probably be stronger and more suitable for him, but he must be allowed to make his own choices. Miss Granger is a very strong witch, but not very strongly willed, although that might change, with his friendship to help guide her. I will watch them and see where this goes"

One assumes that all Bumbles, everywhere, can not resist sticking their overly large and crooked noses into things they have no business being concerned about, even with warnings.

Was he most upset at what Ginny did or that he couldn't redeem her?

Then, even at the end, he is still sticking his nose into things he has no business being involved in.

lordlugos posted a comment on Saturday 25th July 2009 9:55am

Another good one, yep, absolutely. I do find it sad that Ginevra's thoughts and ideas didn't mellow, but that's life, isn't it?

Bravo.

Illusia posted a comment on Saturday 2nd May 2009 9:52am

Did Harry manage to get back the money the relatives took by James' will?

Tzel posted a comment on Saturday 2nd May 2009 12:40am

One of my favorite stories. This and Sunset/Sunrise Over Britain are perhaps the best works of HP fan fiction I've read in many years. I hope you continue the Wizard's Fall series as well, it's very entertaining :-)

koppe posted a comment on Thursday 2nd April 2009 10:06pm

Great story.

Would love a sequel; about their apprenticeship, wedding and marriage... as well as how the world changes -- perhaps from the pov of their children, when they start Hogwarts.

I would also love a prequel set in "other-world", about what happened to James and Lilly marriage, and how she coped... about the world (bigotry) in general... and about Hermione's time at Hogwarts, upon until Harry arrive -- perhaps especially about a first-year Hermione deals with the wonders of magic, coupled with the bigotry of purebloods.

Mionefan posted a comment on Saturday 7th February 2009 7:40am

YES! One of your best stories. You do have a way with words.

Bobboky posted a comment on Friday 23rd January 2009 2:42pm

most excellent work

Katalara posted a comment on Monday 12th January 2009 2:11pm

Loved it! Well done. So glad poor Harry is finally happy.

=^..^=

Elleria posted a comment on Tuesday 30th December 2008 7:32pm

Not my usual cup of tea but I enjoyed this story immensly. Very well plotted out.

noylj posted a comment on Tuesday 4th November 2008 3:24am

I must have read this story before. Review written as I read story:

Let's take one of this world's Bumble's statements:' Dumbledore looked thoughtful for a moment. "Indeed? Interesting. I think our Miss Weasley would probably be stronger and more suitable for him, but he must be allowed to make his own choices. Miss Granger is a very strong witch, but not very strongly willed, although that might change, with his friendship to help guide her. I will watch them and see where this goes, Lily."'
First of all, if this world's Ginny is not recognized by Bumbles to be repugnant, then why should Harry trust or like this version of the puppet-master? The fact that the school is as bad as it is must be placed solely at the feet of Bumbles. Your Bumbles would still appear to agree with pureblood supremacy and I can not see how Harry can have anything to do with the man.

Snape seemed too human. No undying "love" for Lils? No undying hatred for James and anything that reminds him of James? No question that he helped with the potion?

Ron? Help with a potion? What kind of Ron is this? Did he actually study? Would a pureblood supremacist Ron actually study?

Good story. Too bad this Harry is so very screwed up. He is so screwed up, that the thought of all that power in someone so screwed up is scary. And this Bumbles is still an annoying bumbler who should have never been headmaster and should go a raise sheep somewhere.

animeangel4u posted a comment on Friday 17th October 2008 1:28am

eh, uh, äh, what to write?
well, I guess it all starts with a compliment.
I think this is/was a VERY good story. There were many times where i just had to cry.
I don't really understand how the students could go away with forcing the muggleborns in sexual acts (groping them on te train and so on...). But i understand that that is a crucial part of the story (the bigotry) and is necessary.
Ithink it is sad that Ginny is SO different in the second universe,but like before, that
might also be necessary so Harry can let go of her.

Simply-Hugs posted a comment on Monday 22nd September 2008 9:58pm

ah, that was a brilliant work of literature, I must say.

I applaud you in your writings, *claps*.

Before I can read it again...I have to read maybe...20 more stories so I can forget the plot line :P

Jitz posted a comment on Saturday 6th September 2008 3:42am

Hey cool story! I love a good AU story! It was interesting to say the least so Great job!!

Wildchild posted a comment on Sunday 17th August 2008 11:31am

Awesome story! I really liked it. I think it was a great twist on the Harry gets a second chance theme. Keep up the good work!

diimmortal posted a comment on Thursday 7th August 2008 8:17am

great story i really loved it, dont see many gd storys like this for harry potter but anyway great story.

enterprise1701_d posted a comment on Thursday 3rd July 2008 3:41am

Oh, how I liked this story! A non-standard dimensional hopping fic where it's not either to bring back Voldemort, or for pure slapstick purposes...

Plus, Harry ended up with Hermione. That's always a good point. :) (So I'm reasonably biased against Harry/Ginny, sue me... :) )

I would have liked to see more of the background, though, but as this is a short story, I can forgive the omision of the Lemon Drops (and the invariable surprise should Harry take one... always a cause of a chukle on my part. :) ).

I know how frustrating it is to have people clamoring for more (especially if/should the muse decide to visit other worlds), so I will leave you with a very heartfelt sentiment.

Thank you. :)

mascot08 posted a comment on Sunday 29th June 2008 11:18pm

amazing story my friend, first story to get me to actually cry. Great work

snakehulk posted a comment on Monday 2nd June 2008 9:58pm

i absolutely love this story, its wonderfully written and your stories never disappoint, I've read this story at least three times and its always wonderful

kb0 posted a comment on Tuesday 15th April 2008 5:40am

In many ways, I like this story. Although I prefer HG stories, HHr stories work too, especially when they're written well, as this one is.

However, I have one real beef with this story. I don't understand the "new" professors (Albus, Lily, Sirius, plus the rest), as their characters just seem wrong. You have them being pretty decent people, standing up for what's right and supporting Harry. That's all well and good, except for their actions in the "new" Hogwarts don't support that, despite what they say to Harry and act around him. Given a "good/decent" Albus, how did the tables in the great hall get separated by "blood" and not by house? How did the discrimination and abuse go on? Etc.

Even if you tell me "that's just the way that universe is, that Albus inherited that system and so always saw it as right", then I would not expect Albus to have supported Harry like he did, there should have been some resistance. If Albus really did support ending the prejudices, then he should have been clapping down on the biases and the tables (& food, etc.) should not have been like they were. Take the argument and apply that to all the professors there, but Albus is the most obvious in the wrong since he is the Headmaster.

Anyway, the rest of it was good for the size of story it was. It was fun to come back and read one of your older stories for something different. I look forward to you next new one.

Kevin
(_kb_ or kb0)

Prongs1977 posted a comment on Wednesday 9th April 2008 8:59am

BRAVO! Is there possibly a sequel, or epilogue?