Content Harry Potter

Reviews

draconix posted a comment on Tuesday 19th December 2006 6:06am

I love this fic. Definately one of my favorites.

Psychmarci posted a comment on Thursday 30th November 2006 4:54am

One of the best Harry/Hermione I have ever read.

chris13 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th November 2006 12:52am

you guys rock!

This is totally diffrent from what im used to seeing from you both. I think im right in saying that this was written for some award, then i hope you won.

Wonderful Short Story

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 25th November 2006 5:21am

I enjoyed this story a great deal. Thanks. W

jb73 posted a comment on Saturday 4th November 2006 2:36am

it was a wonderful story.. i have to say almost as good as an think j.k. rowling herself has written....

Meeelll posted a comment on Sunday 22nd October 2006 4:17am

Uh....what can I say, except 'WOW.' This is one of the best HP stories I've read in a long time...perhaps even the best. (I can't remember all the ones I've read, so I couldn't give you an accurate account.)

Wonderful job...I'm definetly going to go read more of your work.

la13 posted a comment on Tuesday 17th October 2006 11:48am

I just finished this story after catching myself up on the Sunrise/Sunset series and I just really, really enjoyed it. It's such a sweet story without becoming too sappy. I love the way your Harry is unwilling to accept the bad things that happen to him and actually acts like a person. I have a real weakness for super!harry stories and this is such a great combination of power while retaining his humanity. awesome as usual!

darthloki posted a comment on Thursday 12th October 2006 4:16pm

This is one of the most interesting AU stories I've ever read. Usually in AU stories it's the people and politics that are different, not the social structure. Also, Ginnys and Rons tend to be Gryffs, or at least have the hearts of Gryffs. Nicely done.

What, no more Orders of Merlin? I would have thought that it would be amusing to see if he could get so many that they ceased to have significance. :)

You morons are going to be served up as sacrifices to the god of stupidity.



That's an amusing way to put it.

ponderous stibbons posted a comment on Tuesday 10th October 2006 5:52pm

I just reread this superharry story after about a year and still enjoyed it almost as much as I did the first time.

Kalen Darkmoon posted a comment on Tuesday 12th September 2006 11:13pm

Very cute story. I really enjoy your fics.

Tabraiz Rasul posted a comment on Sunday 3rd September 2006 8:59pm

your story changed by views of one-shots. i have never read them before. anyway this is one of the best stories i've read one-shot or not. i mean it's so long that u could have put it into several chapters. from now on i am going to give one-shots a chance. keep it up.

animealam posted a comment on Friday 1st September 2006 9:18am

I enjoyed your story very much. It had the right doses of romance, drama, and action that make a story interesting. I'm also happy that you have great grammar and spelling, since it's so much easier to read and enjoy a well written story.
I hope you keep writing more fanfictions like this or better, as I think you have talent.

srymahankali posted a comment on Saturday 12th August 2006 11:49pm

cool!

Rose posted a comment on Thursday 13th July 2006 5:28am

This was truly beautiful. I almost never read het because I don't like it, but this.... this was so sweetly and beautifully done that I just couldn't stop reading. Your Hermione was wonderfully done, very much how I wish she was in canon. I liked how you twisted reality just enough that though it was better, it wasn't perfect. The reality you created was real.

Lang posted a comment on Wednesday 12th July 2006 8:58pm

I regret only reading this story now. I loved it. Now how much money would it take for a sequel? :D

Grukal posted a comment on Saturday 1st July 2006 9:05pm

Absolutely fantastic AU story. Keep up the good work

PJ posted a comment on Saturday 1st July 2006 12:59pm

Okay.. first off I do like this story very much. There are a couple of parts that I'm not to thrilled about: Why does Dumbledore and the Professors let the students sit by Blood? From the way it's presented, the divisions are condoned by the faculty. A 'special table' so the Prefects can sort them by blood affiliation? Second, the Warlock title that Harry calls himself. The definition of Warlock is "Oathbreaker".

Bobmin356 replied:

One of the advantages of writing to an alternate universe is the fact that I can make things any way I want them. In Parallels, the blood issue is very similar to the 1960's when black americans were not allowed to mix with white americans. And yes, many whites said nothing, so they in fact condoned such bigotry by their silence.

As far as the definition of Warlock goes, well dictionary.com gives several definitions, including yours. I just happened to select the one that suited my needs. MALE WITCH

Live with it.

RoseKelly1021 posted a comment on Saturday 17th June 2006 2:01pm

Okay, I give you ultimate kudos for this story. Very well done. I just couldn't walk away from it. :-) Kelly

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Friday 16th June 2006 6:39am

I've lost count of the number of times I've read this and it seem safe enough to review this story though I wouldn't dare review sunrise anymore. Anyway, thankyou for a wonderful story. You are true geniuses (is that how one spells it?)

Bobmin356 replied:

Robin, please review if you feel motivated to review for Sunrise. The only time we really get annoyed with people is when they ignore the fact that we never claim to adhere to canon. That is the beauty of AU.

So please, if you feel the need to say you like something, or you hate something. Let us know. If you do it nicely we won't bite. :) We promise!

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Monday 12th June 2006 11:33pm

Outstanding story. Really enjoyed it.

gunny