Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Sean Li posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 3:07am

Très bien, mes amies.

Nchisholm posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 1:54am

I must say... this is one of the best D.Travel Harry! I have read.. and a great intermission to your Sunset/Rise series.... Though the end felt a bit rushed it was a nice heartwarming ending.... hope to see more of your works and thanks for writing...

Lionsgate posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:55pm

just to tell you : this storry is a keeper : great

Jamey posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 11:25pm

There's two kinds of heroes in the world: the Oscar Gordons striding proudly Glory Road, and the Harry Potters, being dragged kicking and screaming down the Road to their fate. The biggest problem is that once they're done being a hero, what do they do?

Two of the Harry Potter fanfics I've read, this and Finbar's "A New World", and I'm sure plenty I haven't read yet, take the dimensional jump approach. But each takes it in a completely different direction. This one results in a supremely moving story about how important family is, and knowing when you have enough. Thank you, Bob & Alyx - I loved this story.

I also really like the one long story approach, without chapters. There were places it could have been broken to make chapters, but there wasn't a real need, and so I'm glad it made it in one piece.

Xyverz posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 7:54pm

You guys never cease to amaze me. This story has kept me awake from 11pm to 4am because I couldn't put the laptop down. ;) I'll be tired at work today, but it'll be worth it.

Thank you, and keep up the good work. :-)

TimGold posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 5:57pm

Fluffy and great! Loveit!

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 2:14pm

What a great story. Very well done. I loved it.
Thank you for writing, Patches

Steven Augart posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 2:09pm

Well, congratulations. You managed to keep me up until after 1 am my time, when I have an 8 am appointment.

Good for you. What a fine and unusual story.

It's always interesting to read how Harry/Hermione shippers manage the problem of Getting Rid of Ron Weasley. Your solution was unique.

Christina C. Keimig posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 1:20pm

Wow! (I say that a lot, don't I?) What a neat story. There were tears in my eyes through huge chunks of this fic, and grins through other sections of it. I really enjoyed reading it, so thanks for writing it. :-)

Michel Smith posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 10:29am

That was fantastic! Thank youfor writing it. Looking forward to the start of your next series.

MarinePotterfan posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 9:05am

A wonderful story, I hope you have a sequel to this story later. You can make Ron and Ginny the next dark lords. Trying to get back a Harry. Also its going to tell us what happens in the future for Harry and Hermione.

MPF

amulder posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 8:56am

Well, that is two pro-H/Hr stories in a row. And this was a pretty nasty piece of work for poor Ginny. I cast my vote with the unwashed masses now demanding a piece of H/G fluff as penance. :-)

Seriously, this was a major-long one-shot. And a very decent take on the 'parellel-world' idea. Very interesting idea that Malfoy Sr was the 'man behind the throne' of moldy voldy. I must say I'm not fond of Lily/Sirius subplots in stories, and I thank you for keeping that mostly in the background.

Hmm, I notice that Neville and Luna were consipicuous by their absence. Hmm, with Voldemort most assuredly dead in this world, would the Longbottoms have been tortured or not? Hmm.

thanks for sharing

James Rayner posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 8:18am

love it

WNabors posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 8:17am

Awesome- very emotional.One of the best stories (oneshot) that I have ever read.

quizgirl posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 7:56am

Wonderful story. And so long! How you can write like 50 000 words only in a few days is beyond me. Why all in one chapter though? (Not that I mind... =)
It's great that you made this a H/Hr fic. I think they're good for each other, and those stories are often better and more original than a H/G.
I'm looking forward to read Sunrise Over Britain. Please keep up the great work.

quizgirl

kittykatluver posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 7:07am

Wow!! THAT-WAS-AWESOME!! So, could you do some more of these kinda things?

bachgwion posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 7:06am

Very well done your writing has improved since 'Sunset over Britain' and I look forward to many more stories on this 'site.

Christopher Patton posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 6:57am

Wonderfull story. Thanks so very much for this enjoyable trip into some of the possible richness that the Harry Potter universe provides when written for a slightly more mature audience than what its creator aims for.

Sincerely,

Chris Patton

hyper_swain posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 6:51am

LOVED IT! r u going to write a sequal, maybe make a way for harry to comunicate with his original dimention?

Keldore posted a comment on Sunday 27th November 2005 6:24am

There goes another Sunday lost to the both of you! Sheesh! Excellent work as always. A refreshing interlude before Sunrise. Which is good, because I need a breather after the amazing end of Sunset.