Content Harry Potter

Reviews

john menefee posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 9:35am

Very wonderful. I always enjoy a happy ending.

DJ posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 8:46am

Cool AU story I like agood happy ending

Yaua posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 8:40am

is there going to be a sequel?

darktail posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 8:29am

Wonderful! I really liked this! I see you're starting to like H/Hr Ship, ne? *evil grin*

Oh, well, all I can say is that this is yet another masterpiece!

I can't wait for Sunrise over Britain, but please, take your time, I can restrain myself, don't worry. *grin*

Keep up the good work, and see you on the rewiews' apge of SUNoB!

Bye bye!

Jayy posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 8:11am

This was good. Different but good. Please, I'm begging you, work on Sunrise Over Britian. I reallly want to read it.

Jayy

MagyarEagle posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 8:11am

I loved this fanfic. One of my favorites after sunset over britain. It was touchingly written and an excellent work of literary accomplishment.
The begining was filled with emotion and the ending was filled with hope. I love how you manage to weave a story that contains emotion that you can feel and a certain descriptiveness that actually makes you feel like you are there witnessing the events of the story. Truly you two are two of the most talented writers on the net.
Happy Holidays
B.Szoke
The Magyar Eagle

Cliff Bryner posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 7:43am

This was truly supurb. I always like your writings, but this came to us in one single instalment. I've always liked your emphasis on Hermione. Downplaying James and emphasizing Lily was great too. The interweaving complexity was good too. Best wishes. I'm the old wizard. It's great to see a couple that are truly in love, as you are. I'm looking forward to Sunrise.

sue harms posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 7:43am

Hi,
I loved this story! It was so nice to see a happy ending for Harry. I am so very tired of Harry being raped and then being forced to eat Hedwig! This was a nice change. Thanks!!
Suze

BigBoy001 posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 7:40am

With each story I read that you have written I become more impressed with your abilities.

Robbert posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 7:34am

This is a very good story, I really like stories where Harry travels to different realities.

Sarah posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 7:29am

Well it took me hours to read but I did it and I loved every minute of it so thanks for an enjoyable read. Looking forward to Sunrise over Britain.

hatten_jc posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 7:28am

Great work. I liked it

PruePotter posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 7:10am

That is one LONG one-shot!! But it was wonderful. I am happy for Harry and Hermione. Yay, EVIL!Ginny- gotta love it. Can't wail til Sunrise Over Britain

Paul posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 7:08am

Excellent! One of the better parallel universe fics i have read.

Quizer posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 7:02am

Another really great story.
I can't wait for Sunrise over Britain.
Keep it up! :)
Quizer

Gustav posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 6:44am

Wonderful story. I liked the way you made 'everyting' the same but still a bit different.

I hope that you'll continiute this story for a few more parts. You stopped at a logical place without clipphangers - my thanks for that.

Rgds

G.

Meghan posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 6:23am

wow!!!!! that just about sums it up- not nearly everything I want to say. Beautiful story beautifully written- :) I am hoping your H/Hr muse keeps showering down on you both because you write some of the best i've ever read. Thanks so much for yet another good yummy fic. It's taken me all day to read, but it was very enjoyable.!

Brad Crawford posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 6:07am

Wow an excellent story loved it was hoping to have the wedding scene at the end or are you going to do a series of vignettes of the rest of their lives?

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 6:06am

Most interesting story. Like the reasoning Harry used to make the move across Dimensions. Also loved the way he took out Fudge and the Malfoys. Pity about the Weasley's but you can't have everything. Kinda surprised that Umbridge wasn't another of the pure-blood fanatics in this story. Anyway, great job and look forward to whatever comes next from ye olde word processor. ;)

Hannah3 posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 5:49am

That was so good, i loved it. Took me about an hour and a half to read, but it was worth it!