Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Gioia posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 5:48am

I very much enjoyed this story. I like the fact that you didn't have a perfect world awaiting Harry somewhere. As well, there were no perfect people. I also appreciated the fact that for some, there really was no redemption available. Ginevra Weasley's actions from the very beginning, on the Hogwarts Express, indicated that she would never be able to become a good person in this universe. I think it made the story much more interesting because you didn't take any shortcuts by trying to suddenly transform her into a sweet, supportive, loyal friend or girlfriend. Well done~

Wolff posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 5:46am

Wow. Thank you, Bob and Alyx. That is possibly the most powerful and moving work I've ever read. The only downside I've seen is that this is a one-shot. I'm probably not the only one who would love to see this continued, but I can understand where that might be difficult. So once again, thank you.

Afiz posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 5:30am

BRILLIANT, ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT.

Joseph Fritz posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 5:27am

Great story! Is there going to be a sequel?

Orion posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 5:25am

This is very good, possibly the best "Cross World Harry" fic i've ever read. Congratulations.

Jimbocous posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 5:21am

Nice one! Reminds me of Heinlein's "Door into Summer" in some ways. As always, you guys are a great read! Thanks!

japanese_jew posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 5:18am

hmm, very interesting. I'd like to see what happens when she dies.

Aku posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 5:08am

As always it was magnificent, with the exception of your fanfic author thing but I may have been biased by impatience for a certain sequal, I almost wish for more but it is so complete as it is. Thanks for that it was a fun read. Now about Sunrise over Britain...

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 5:03am

Excellent work B! Great job with this AU and how you altered the new world! Excellent job with harry and his abilities and how you had people reacting and such! Also great work with Ally and lily too! Excellent tale!

Shawn Pickett posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 4:39am

Outstanding story, very interesting one shot. You could easily write a sequel or an epilogue to this that could be of great interest with the work left to be done in changing the world. Also how Lily and Ally come out would be of interest. Again, great job, thank you.

Marie2 posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 4:39am

That was absolutely fan bl**^$tastic another example of absolutely brilliant writing. At times I was crying and others laughing well done and thank you

scottpesj1 posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 4:39am

Love it! Keep up the good work!

AK posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 4:11am

Wow! This is really good, actually its quite surprising that fanfic authors write so well, shouldn't you try something original? I know that fanfic is somewhat easier due to tthe fact that the characters are already there and all you have to do is remodel them a bit an all, but still I believe that you guys have real talent.
Oh one little detail: *Université de Supérieur Magique Érudition* is pretty wrong in french (i guess u just used a translator that didn't care in what position the words are) I know its just a detail but if its not trouble you can change it to: *Universite d'Érudition Magique Supérieure* but then again I guess only people that understand French would care anyway
Well this one great story that I'll add to my ff library :)

AfterDark posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 4:02am

Well you guys did it again! it was wonderfully done and is everything that I have come to expect from you. I think I even see a line in there from someones fanfic but it was put in perfect with it!!!!!! Well I cannot wait untill Sunrise over Brittin to be finished.


Looking forward to what ever you write

igenchev posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 3:59am

P.S. review: an advice to the authors, really. Reading the other reviews asking for sequels, I thought of "Perfect Situations" by Jeconais. It has no sequels (that I know of) and is listed as 'complete' and yet there are a whole bunch of drabbles expanding upon the story. Perhaps you can avoid writing sequels by writing drabbles? Just a thought.

xyvortex posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 3:55am

Your story is well written and engaging, but don't you think he was just a BIT too powerful in this fic? Nobody stood a chance against him, so there was little in the way of tension.

I love SOB, it is another super-Harry fic, but you at least have limitations and flaws in Harry for that. it keeps you on the edge of your seat. Anyway, can't wait for Sunrise, will it be coming out soon?

igenchev posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 3:52am

Merlin! What a story! :)
From the few Fanfic stories I've had the time to read, I've come to the conclusion that the greatest challenge is to write a Harry Potter story dealing with events after the defeat of Voldemort. Few have succeded to produce enjoyable storylines on that topic and "Parallels" is among the few best. *bows*

janet dooley posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 3:51am

great story really enjoyed him meeting his mum

Eliew posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 3:32am

Beautiful one shot, love the way the story flows and reading of characters that have changed and characters that remainly relatively the same, mainly Mr Weasley, who like a true Gryffindor, owe up to his daughter's mistake and do what is right rather than what is easy.

The little twist that Lucius is actually worst than Tom was excellent, but I wonder how Harry and Tom killed each other, if Lily didn't die to give him that precious protection.

Was disappointed though, that Neville and Luna wasn't mentioned at all in this story, is there some reason for it? I would think that those two would have been nice characters to be in this story, what with their background.

Anyway, a most excellent story once again. And while I know there's only a very small to no chance of happening, will you write a sequel?

Hagrid posted a comment on Saturday 26th November 2005 3:26am

What an amzing piece of joy! That you managed to allow Hermione and Ron to remain together was brilliant enough, but to remove the curse of the HBP so fully is devine intervention to my mind. Even I didn't mind all of the extra powers you gave Harry, once I saw they were needed and how you made him use them. It was nice to finally meet Lily as well. A finer end to Draco? Nope, not possibly, the twitchy little ferret and his overbearing Sire got just what they have Always deserved