Content Harry Potter

Reviews

hill89 posted a comment on Monday 15th April 2013 3:10pm

U know i realy love u guys u have a way with righting that make me stay with a story till the end. i love u on fanfiction and i love u on here i just wish u would up date all the time but i know u have or personal life to deel with so all i can say is keep up the good work.

Rico Perrien posted a comment on Saturday 30th March 2013 8:10pm

As always, your plot bunnies have far greater longevity and convoluted paths than any I have been attacked by.

I must say that I have started to skip your disclaimers (entertaining though they be) in my eagerness to get back to the story. You have developed an amazingly detailed description of the world of HP going down the toilet in a major way, yet with hope still alive.

As to big D, the wisdom is to not believe your own press releasess.

Thank you for this, and I intend to start Sunrise immediately. I may actually have to do work this week, unlike last week when the call of the sunset was too strong to resist all to often.

Rico

megchad22 posted a comment on Wednesday 20th February 2013 6:36pm

I absolutley adore this story. i've read it and Sunrise at least 3 times. Also in defense of people wh work on multiple stries at once, since I am one of the many, i actully can't just sit down an write a story or chapter. Even if I have the words in my head I'll get maybe a couple paragraphs down then be compelled to move on. It is very fruterating on this end too.

thomasnealy posted a comment on Friday 15th February 2013 11:37pm

I'm a little confused as to why every one has to stay. The prophecy never said that every one had to stay. he should start the evac as soon as possible.

thomasnealy posted a comment on Friday 15th February 2013 10:14am

I would love nothing more then to see harry kill Dumbles and Snape. At this point i think I may hate them more then Voldy

svenino posted a comment on Monday 11th February 2013 7:23pm

sorry, but i don't understand WHY Harry is going back to Hogwarts? to me, it just doesn't make any sense.

Mionefan posted a comment on Wednesday 30th January 2013 10:11am

Just a note, since at this point in the story JKR's books hadn't mentioned it, so I'll forgive this little error. Luna's dad is Xenophilius and her mother I believe is generally accepted as Selene.

I've read this story before and this is 2nd (or third?) reading for me. I have yet to finish Sunrise, but it's next to tackle.

Nytefyre posted a comment on Friday 26th October 2012 9:32am

Yes, this is good. I'm not leaving much of a review at this point - need to start Sunrise.. :D

Nytefyre posted a comment on Wednesday 24th October 2012 10:30am

I love your writing, even if I find myself correcting mis-used homonyms/phones - your grammar and spelling are generally a delight. I have enjoyed and generally find myself agreeing with your Pet Peeves section, but would like to add a proviso to this one:

"Lack of Consistency. If there is one thing I hate is seeing an author that produces a 10K word chapter followed by a 2K word chapter followed by a 5k word chapter. Pick a rough size to your chapters and stick to it.

Every chapter of our stories averaged a minimum of thirty pages in MS Word. MINIMUM.

Be consistent in your writing. It’s annoying to find a wonderful chapter that’s huge, then you follow it up by a 3 word chapter. Bleh!"

If there's no reason for the non-standard length chapter, then consistency is generally a good thing; but I've seen authors who use it to highlight a point, an important scene, a theme or idea to great effect (e.g. Hemingway). Thus, maybe "Be consistent in your writing, unless there's a point to your change and it's clear to both you and your readers what that point is by the change."

firedrakegirl posted a comment on Monday 22nd October 2012 6:42pm

A fantastic story!! I have not been sleeping enough in my enthusiasim for reading this. I'm excited to start the sequel!!!! Thank you both for a wonderful Fic!

ozmial posted a comment on Wednesday 26th September 2012 5:12am

yep this story has me hooked now.

ozmial posted a comment on Wednesday 26th September 2012 3:33am

much better much better. still very well written. and that harry is havin to seek help to get some of his newer powers under controll makes this much better for me. i shall continue reading. im hopein hermiones mom is gonna give her a tongue lashing about revealing peoples secrets? i can understand harry being all docile and submissive about the story.

ozmial posted a comment on Wednesday 26th September 2012 2:43am

well... it is very well written and you had me hooked..... untill all of the sudden harry can use wandless magic in a single chapter and how he is crying to hermione over his abuse.

now yes he would need somone to talk to and he would eventually open up. but going from in acoma to spilling his guts in just such a short time is not realistic.

him becomeing all powerfull is fine and good.... but he doesnt have to work for it? even if his magical power becomes gigantic he doesnt need to learn controll? he can just adjust charms he doesnt know how to cast even if he knows how they work?

you needed to build this up more or break it down over several chapters with time passing inbetween each lil bit. im not flamein you just tryin to help you write better

i do suck at writing i will admit. but i do know what makes a good story and having all this happen as quickly as it did just makes me not want to continue. ill give you another chapter just in case you were just tryin to get the abuse out of the way... although i cant forgive the wandless magic like that. even if he has a lot of magic he still needs to learn to controll and focous it

Cedric Dursley posted a comment on Saturday 22nd September 2012 6:21pm

I tried your online sobriety test but when I turned my mouse upside down, I discovered that the mouse had a laser point instead of a ball. Do you have any other tests available.

Berryaubs80 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th August 2012 10:35am

I love you two just reading this for the first time. I laughed, I cried, I sat enthralled reading to my husband over the phone. All I can say is thank you, to you both.

amsev posted a comment on Sunday 12th August 2012 7:31pm

I'm re-reading this story for the third or fourth time, and the loss of Poppy still made me break down and cry.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th June 2012 1:14pm

Excellent story! I do feel sorry for Theo. Who is to say he didn't love his father regardless of what he does.

What is going to happen to Arthur? He has had enough problems.! I feel sorry for Mrs Norris as well. Poor kitty. Her person is all gone. Filch didn't deserve to die like that or to be buried with so little ceremony.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th June 2012 12:51pm

Well Molly is lying again. Really someone ought to tell the truth. It might shock a lot of people. Severus just screwed up royally.

Good to have non-magical England notified. Certain people and things don't need to be in Great Britain if it goes down.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Tuesday 26th June 2012 12:06pm

Such a good story. I have never liked H/G pairing most especially R/Hr pairing. Honestly Ron was emotionally abusive and repressive as well. H/Hr is the one that makes the most sense to me.

Cassandra30 posted a comment on Monday 25th June 2012 6:43pm

I love it! I do truly hope that they bring Arthur along as well.