Content Harry Potter

Reviews

blakagant posted a comment on Monday 2nd August 2010 11:29pm for The fall of the House of Potter

best story i've read of its type. thankyou for writing for us

Dahlias posted a comment on Saturday 3rd July 2010 4:07pm for The fall of the House of Potter

ha! Omg that was very cool and interesting. You're truly brilliant at this whole 'thinking outside the box'. :)

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Thursday 1st July 2010 7:08pm for The fall of the House of Potter

Bravo!! A most interesting and under-used concept (I *think* the only other story I've seen with James & Lily willingly giving Harry over to Albus' "tender mercies" was Corwalch's "A Place Where I Belong" and that didn't turn out well for the POtters or Harry's former friends either). I particularly enjoyed the scene in the Wizengamot where Harry totally demolished and ruined narcissa Malfoy, I wonder if he kicked her and, post mortum, Bella out of the family, cutting all ties. Certainly what he did to his egg and sperm donors as well as his former friends who were Dumbledore's tools shows that he has teh requisite ruthlessness to do such. If there's any of Albus' tools that I feel the least bit sorry for, it's Hermione; on the other hand, she went out for doing something that was truly right but most definitely *not* easy, and that somewhat redeems her. It is a shame that she never reconnected with the Blacks, I think they'd have formed a new friendship with the "new" Hermione that her experiences had to ahve created; ah, well, her loss and not theirs.

twistyguru posted a comment on Tuesday 29th June 2010 8:11pm for The fall of the House of Potter

As someone who's fairly new to this site, I wasn't familiar with your works (although I did read your Addams Family/HP Xover some time back and LOVED it!). The Fall of the House of Potter, while much darker, is equally well written, and thoroughly enjoyable. I appreciate that you've done a deeper exploration than is customary on the 'sacrifices for the greater good' that Dumbles is so fond of--why not have the Potters disappear, fake their deaths, and then use an infant as bait 'in a trap of my own devising'? A very logical extension of the Headmaster's alleged thought processes, and you've played out the inevitable consequences of that plot very well. Nicely done!

biged78 posted a comment on Wednesday 16th June 2010 1:36pm for The fall of the House of Potter

Thank you for another excellent Harry Potter story. Also for for one of the best Ron lines I have seen yet.

The silence in the room grew oppressive, then Ron broke the silence. "Does this mean you can't get Harry back? Who will be our seeker this year?"

LuffyLaxer posted a comment on Tuesday 15th June 2010 1:44am for The fall of the House of Potter

This story is really good. Interesting plot choices made me read this story from beginning to end. Good Job!! And keep on Writing!!!

Graup posted a comment on Monday 14th June 2010 8:27am for The fall of the House of Potter

Great story.

Having 4 sweet daughters, I really liked how you upheld the plight of women, and the tactics they used to change the world.

Thanks for a remarkable story.

Papa MidNite posted a comment on Monday 14th June 2010 4:54am for The fall of the House of Potter

Awesome story as always and pretty original the thing with the potters being alive and hiding is not one I've seen often. Keep up the good work.


P.S.
I was reading this writer named DrT's fanfics and described your disclaimers as novellas....I thought it was hilarious.

Machelle posted a comment on Sunday 13th June 2010 6:53pm for The fall of the House of Potter

I love the stories where The Potters are resurrected or never died. This was perfect. Harry punished them and Dumbledore while at the same time was able to keep blood off his hands.

Chickenhawk posted a comment on Sunday 13th June 2010 3:48pm for The fall of the House of Potter

Wow. A novel (borrowed from Loony Tunes? Feels like something which would happen to Elmer Fudd.) way to kill off Tom! That said, the story is up to the very high standard one expects of you. Congratulations.

piad2691 posted a comment on Sunday 13th June 2010 10:25am for The fall of the House of Potter

A bit angsty, but I love it ! You and Alyx are the best.

TurtleBlue posted a comment on Saturday 12th June 2010 7:00pm for The fall of the House of Potter

A Gem of a tale. Very much apperciate this and your other efforts.

My wife would have loved this as well, but unfortunatly, she passed away last year a day after Thanksgiving. I visit her resting place almost every day, talking to her, watering the grass seeds I've sown and the plants by her monument. If I can remember (memory has been shot since her passing. amoung other ills) when the grass becomes stable and the flowers from the plants are blooming this summer I hope to sit down and recite this tale to her. This is the kind of tale that would make her smile and eyes to sparkle with merriment from one of her favourite fic writing couples.

Be Safe, Be Well
and keep those funny intros comming!
TurtleBlue

kyoshi posted a comment on Friday 11th June 2010 11:29pm for The fall of the House of Potter

I thought this was a wonderful story and I love happy endings. Best regards kyoshi

Steve Bishop posted a comment on Friday 11th June 2010 12:50pm for The fall of the House of Potter

In a word, superb. Just like everything you've written. Looking forward to the next story.

Patrick Rice posted a comment on Friday 11th June 2010 6:07am for The fall of the House of Potter

A wonderful story! This is the first time that i have ever read the Potters protrayed in this fashion.   I really enjoyed reading this. I always look forward to anything thay you guys write, and have read all of your stories multiple times, including this one.

I did have a couple of questions, however: You have the sentence in you story "Owls sent to him by Dumbledore and his friends were sent back unopened." What exactly is the correct procedure for opening an owl? And would this be harmful to the bird? ;)

Best regards,
Patrick

delrusant posted a comment on Thursday 10th June 2010 6:38am for The fall of the House of Potter

very strange setting which gives birth to a really unusual and great story, not about voldemort but about a world that needed to grow up.

Thanks for the pleasant read.

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Wednesday 9th June 2010 9:20am for The fall of the House of Potter

I think you guys have done a remarkable job here. It's a wonder that the Potters did not have a will stipulating how Harry was to have been raised and you exploit this point in an especially interesting fashion. I like your Harry, the interesting way in which he dispatches Voldemort and the relationship with Daphne. So two thumbs up for the story despite some of the plot shortcomings which others have pointed out (particularly with respect to Ci's ownership of the Daily Prophet). What I find fascinating, though, is how you write Hermione. Even when the plot requires otherwise, your treatment of her is still very sympathetic. In fact, with perhaps this story being the exception, you write her so well that it's a wonder that any other female character should rate for Harry as a romantic interest. I would also hope that this tale would spur Kinsfire to finish his similar tale which takes the other spin on this abandonment of Harry that required his parents to think he was dead and vice versa. If nothing else, perhaps you could try that same theme after the remarkable way in which you executed this tale. Regardless, thanks for the story -- it was great fun. I look forward to the next one.

usta35 posted a comment on Wednesday 9th June 2010 8:46am for The fall of the House of Potter

Another great story. Keep up the good work.

Jimmy posted a comment on Tuesday 8th June 2010 6:21pm for The fall of the House of Potter

NICE!!! Can't wait for the next story! You guys are great!

94caddy posted a comment on Tuesday 8th June 2010 7:58am for The fall of the House of Potter

Wow great one-shot. Truly epic and I loved every word.