Content Harry Potter

Reviews

BooksMH85 posted a comment on Thursday 30th June 2016 7:57pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Hurrah! Ginny has left her fan-girl mindset behing and is growing up. A more realistic Harry/Ginny romance!

It seems that the old goat really cannot change his way. Snarl.

Thank you once again!

Miss Millie posted a comment on Sunday 13th September 2015 8:55am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Hello again,

Thanks for writing this story I love hearing about characters I've never knew before.

Also FYI each time I read or reread it I see things I missed before.

GOOD LUCK WITH ALL OF YOUR WRITING. I hope you an your Muse has a long and happy life together.

Kairan1979 posted a comment on Tuesday 14th July 2015 1:42pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

"I would do anything to ease his burden, but I cannot," he said in a milder voice. "He has a destiny that will come for him, regardless of how he tries to escape it. It's our job to see that he's prepared for it."

I'm strainin to remember what exactly he did to prepare him to face Voldemort. Because watching Riddle Family Values on Pensieve TV doesn't count.

SteveC60xcjkas7rwlsg23 posted a comment on Monday 6th April 2015 3:39pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I just wanted to let you know that while I enjoy the H/Hr pairing most I enjoy a well written story regardless of who is with whom.

And I think you've done well in your characterization of Harry and Ginny blosseming relationship (as well as the repairing relationship between Harry and Hermione).

Best regards!

SteveC.

kitus posted a comment on Friday 18th January 2013 2:54pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Ya know, I can't stand the way ginny and harry were handled in the book. Didn't make any sense to me. THIS ginny and harry, however, i can understand. and it's working out. realistically even, given his damage. good on ya for making them WORK at the relationship, just like real people hafta

.

Envraven31 posted a comment on Tuesday 17th January 2012 8:44am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

So Harry and Ginny are finally together, and just like J.K. you have not developed her character in the slightest. The only glimpse of Ginny we have is an emotional girl with anger issues or wee I like flying, and now we team her with an emotionally unstable boy with anger problems. What could possibly go wrong? So if she gets made at Harry (she will) and starts hexing (already shown she will) will he have a panic attack or kill her? I have nothing against the pairing but this relation ship as written to this point would be catastrophic.

namelis posted a comment on Wednesday 15th September 2010 12:03am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I've been reading your story and every time one part comes up i am totally confused you say that the electronics must be shielded to work around magic i can understand that possibly solving the problem but then you take it a step further and you shrink that object and have it cause no problems magic can obviously get past the shielding cause it shrinks shielding and all

then you have instances of people testing for magic that was recently used with a diagnostic spell after the effect had ended as if the magic was not fully gone

ghostchicken posted a comment on Thursday 24th June 2010 4:54pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I don't know what problem people have with Ginny. Ginny's pretty cool, actually. The trouble is that she's a terribly underdeveloped character in JKR's canon. I would think that the love of Harry's life would play a bit more of a role. She's not a shrew or a fan-girl--at least not by the time she stopped crushing and just was herself, as Hermione counseled. She's a tough little witch who loves her wizard and would do anything for him.

Now...this chapter was really intense emotionally. Yes, I admit I saw the flight in the jump jet coming and that Ginny would love it, but the way Harry handled his chat with her about feelings was very sweet. I could feel the uncertainty and downright fear in Harry's words. He was only just learning about love and it was still a mystery to him. That's got to be terrifying.

Harry's handling of the Blackbird--impressive. I loved Lupin's fainting episode. LOL Big, bad Werewolf Marauder laid low by a kid with a sick sense of humor. So much for the Marauder...

I had to laugh at Harry's underhanded comment about Hank McCoy hanging upside-down reading Shakespeare. I forgot he did that! And I'm still laughing at how well you integrated Logan into this story. The consummate smart-aleck (I would have said the other word, but decided to mind my language). Whenever he draws his Adamantium claws, I can hear "thwickt!" I have a feeling that, at some point, a few DEs are going to find themselves shredded like cole slaw by those things.

Dumbledore still doesn't get it, does he? He's manipulated so many people for so long, it's like he doesn't know any other way anymore. Go Minnie! I swear she's going to have to beat some sense into him.

Harry's panic attack. Wow. That was emotional. Extremely powerful adolescent wizard with Mage sight and a Mutant power freaking out. Ouch. If Harry hadn't had that shred of focus, he would have destroyed more than that table. Dumbles is lucky to still be breathing at this point. I hope Scott vaporizes that stupid thing if Dumbledore is too attached to it to disable it.

I expect a full recovery from Lupin. He's a Werewolf, so he heals quickly. Still, burns hurt and can lead to infection and pneumonia. But between Jean and Poppy, that shouldn't be an issue.

Well done and I shall read on.

ZaneM posted a comment on Tuesday 4th May 2010 9:36pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Your attempt at evading flames is sad, it makes me cry.

The story is good, I can live with the ship, after all its not like you've made Ginny into an unlikable character, only people with undeniable hatred for a character will not like her, sorta like Ron and I, regardless of any story he is in, no matter what he does, I will always assume that he is doing it for his own reasons and is a git with the emotional range of a grain of salt.

MartinEB72 posted a comment on Thursday 25th March 2010 12:28am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I don't dislike Ginny, but your romance of them makes little to no sense. I am not even certain it even is needed, plus you need more trust than what he could have for her for a relationship to work. Maybe not as bad as canon but still pretty bad. Then mix in all the truly retched fanfics of harry/ginny that I have started to read and it colors a persons vision of all Harry/Ginny romance.

Hagrid posted a comment on Friday 25th December 2009 8:20am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I never thought I would like Ginny, until I saw her in that flight suit. Puts her in a whole new light. I only mention the not liking her thing to get your goat, or Aberforth's goat I guess, as you seem more fond of Alpaca's, or is it llama's?. Another great chapter. Come to think of it, the last time I read anything by you that wasn't great was the poorly planned "please excuse Bob from class yesterday as his newly discovered self pleasuring toy would not leave him alone. Signed Bobs dad"

Keep up the good work and don't let the Half-Giants get ya down.

noylj posted a comment on Monday 12th October 2009 2:35pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Don't know if I mentioned this in prior review, but is Harry going to see how similar bumbles and Xavier are in their use of pawns and playing the "big picture" and manipulating?

mwinter posted a comment on Sunday 11th October 2009 1:25am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Two months and no update of any kind. Not even a drabble. I wonder if you both are paying attention to the Llamas.

Rage and Light posted a comment on Thursday 8th October 2009 2:32am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Just an idea but on the point that you have grown tired of stories dealing with voldemort and killing him maybe you could bring one of the x mens most deadly enemys into this such as apocalyse and have him deal with voldemort or ally with him and have an all out war again just an idea

david

Jason Huitt posted a comment on Tuesday 29th September 2009 11:03pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I grew up reading X-Men comics and fell out of touch with them after a number of years. Reading this story has reminded me so much of my childhood and the number of great nights that I spent absorbed in one adventure or another of Marvel's mutants. Thank you so much for bringing back that little piece of my childhood that I thought gone.

JH

Jdcavitt posted a comment on Tuesday 29th September 2009 12:12am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

YEAH!! new story from Bob and Alyx.

(does a happy dance)

glad to see you guys back in action.

love it keep up the good work I like the ships in this story your Ginny is a good fit for Harry
and your Luna will be good for Ron. I also am very pleased with the subtle direction you are taking Hermione's love life I think it is a good fit for her.

Dobbysfriend posted a comment on Monday 28th September 2009 12:28am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

This is an extremely fun story. There are so many places that you can go with it. With the way you have things set up I believe that you can come up with some interesting and humorous ways to get Voldewart. I look forward to your updates.

mwinter posted a comment on Thursday 24th September 2009 6:00am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Ah, reread from the beginning. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Patches posted a comment on Sunday 20th September 2009 4:52pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

This is such a good story. I love your long chapters. I think you are right. People that write should write enough pages to make the story flow better. It is hard to read a story that goes from one scene chapters to another. You covered a lot of topics in this one. Draco fixing the vanishing cabinet, Harry and Ron talking over their problems and Harry giving him some forgiveness. Harry and Ginny starting to get together. The flight in the jet was inspired. I'm glad Ginny loved it as much as Harry does. I'm glad Harry fot through to Hermione about trusing people that have shown they don't deserve it in the past. I'm also glad that Ginny spoke plainly to Jean. She needs to be completely honest with Harry or risk losing his respect. It is too bad that Remus got hurt. I'm glad he and Harry got to talk. That was good. Harry catching the listening devices in Dumbledore's office was excellent. I think I have already reviewed this chapter but I wanted to let you know how much I like this story and I look forward to more of the story soon. pms
I have had to change my e-mail address. Our company changed internet service. New address is saypat7@gmail.com My old address is psay2590@aol.com. Thanks for any help you can give me to change my e-mail address. pms

pobolycwm posted a comment on Sunday 20th September 2009 5:10am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

wizard of oz, dorothy, just drop a house on yon evil baddie and then you can get on with the fun stuff