Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Rob Clark posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 3:58pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Mmmmm burgers...

Great as usual. Sad that Harry had to show Dumbles so much. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw the castle.

Wonder how many innocents he will get killed in this war. Just leaving the marked DE's in the castle is stupidity of biblical proportions.

Rob

Hagrid posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 2:18pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Well, you are at your best, as usual. From an untrustworthy Professor Whiskers, to some mighty fine flyin', this chappy had it all. Good ter see Remus makin' and appearance, and maybe wakin' up to reality as well. Now I know I am almost famous fer say "great Man Dumbledore" and from me own life experiences, he were. But as ter how he's treated our 'Arry, I would put him down like a rabid niffler. You keep writin' I fer one will keep readin'.

tru posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 2:09pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Well I enjoyed it. As for the Ginny bashing all I can say can we have more Harry/Ginny please.

Uldihaa posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 1:49pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

*smacks forehead* Ignore the last bit of my review because I'm an idiot. I'd forgotten that this starts the summer before 6th year, not the summer before 5th (my brain seems to have had a complete meltdown).

So... uh... Move along, nothing to see here (or at the end of my last review).

*is horrificly embarrassed*

Uldihaa posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 12:53pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Fun chapter. It's nice to see Harry and his friends making a little progress toward rebuilding the bonds between them. Ginny's reaction to flying in Harry's jumpjet is exactly what I'd have expected; she seems the type that would love fast, powerful jets.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where this story goes (and I'm really hoping you two have decided to get rid of Moldieshorts quickly and focus the story on something beyond He Who Is The Most Pathetic Villain Ever). I'd like to see what you might have in mind for changing the wizarding world and how it sees mutants.

I did notice something that might be a mistake.

Jean shook her head. "No, he seems to have dropped it in time." She turned to look at Harry. "I'm confused. Did you handle the locket you found at headquarters?"

Harry nodded. "Yes, we all did. We were trying to pry it open, but couldn't."


Did Harry and his friends do that in this universe? Harry was living with the X-Men during the summer and only went to Grimmauld Place to get the books (from what I remember). Of course, I'm probably just not remembering it.

Garnok posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 12:20pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I am glad to see a decently written Ginny. I will TRY to wait calmly for more, but maybe a Llama Drama would tide us over until then?

jbanks007 posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 12:15pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Excellent chappy! One of the best in the story so far. This story is by far the best HP/X-Men cross-over I've read. Keep the updates coming!

Shamsheer Bali posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 11:20am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

his pwer is truly awesome?? lol

Mathew McCrillis posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 11:14am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Definitely not a Ginny basher here, but may I say I loved the commentary from Logan about breeding stupidity. It also bugs the hell out of me that no one has thought to freeze the bloody lake! Inferi may be tough but nothing short of a rhemoraz or a dragon is going to casually burrow through several tons of ice.

heathw posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 10:56am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I wish I could help you guys by using a black out marker on your reviews...what do you want to bet the same people who complain about the unlikelyhood of a Harry/Ginny ship are running of to read their favorite Harry/Bellatrix fiction. Well, I commented earlier, and I still love it. Anything new from you guys always brightens my day. Our introduction to Harry and Ginny dating was sweet and slow. Also, I would like a Blackbird. Know where I can pick one up?

jeffstrauser@yahoo.com posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 10:37am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Outstanding chapter!!!! I don't care for the ship but you guys are so great of authors that i'll read it because you do such a good job of making it more believable then what was in the books!!!! I can't wait to read what happens in the next chapter!!!! Will we get to see Harry taking Ginny to Madam Puddifoots like he did with Cho???? Maybe Harry could buy Ginny a chocolate bust of himself for her for Valentines day???? Do keep up the outstanding work and update soon please!!!!:):):):)

Lang posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 10:35am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Oh come on Alyx! Harry Potter would be an arcane mage, clearly!

Maybe a destro lock!

Great chapter looking forward to more and funnily enough more WoW references!

slashslut posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 10:24am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

god, dumbles is the MOST maddeningly character!

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 9:46am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Awesome update! Wish you didn't destroy alex's stories Harry Potter and the Wrath of the Lich King would be rather fun :) I almost cried when my Deathknight had to leave Arthas' service I wanted to stay with him.

Tumshie posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 9:24am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Another enjoyable update, and as long as it isn't 2D canon Ginny, I'm not bothered about the ship.

PS I haven't been getting update alerts from this site, I only discovered the new chapter through a review on Snorcack.

greywizard posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 9:13am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

First off, it's nice to see another chapter of this story, since it's an excellent melding of the two 'verses.

I'm looking forward to seeing Minerva's reaction when she arrives several moments too late following Snape's aggravating Harry one final time. I'm sure Finch has a great deal of experience cleaning blood off the castle walls, but when it's actually embedded in the stone of the wall, will he have to get the elves to work some of their cleaning magic to get rid of the red tinge? ;-)

You're handling the Ginny situation a lot more intelligently (if one can use that word referencing JKR's writing) than in the books, so I'll just say 'Good job.'

Liked Harry's solution to the Umbridge annoyance. Causing doubt on the sanity of the Ministry's appointment casts doubt on their competence, too. ;-)

Like the way that Harry is considering allowing Remus to possibly work his way back into his good graces, and the fact that Ron isn['t acting like a total rectum.

And has anyone not originating from the Wizarding World considered that Dumbledork might be enhancing his persuasive words with something more than just his sparkling personality? That is the most reasonable explanation I can come up with for why so many otherwise intelligent people in the Wizarding World seem to take his explanations and justifications as gospel from on high. (Well, aside from just saying they're all complete and utter idiots, that is.)

When Dumbleputz suggested that someone drink the concoction that had just dissolved Logan's finger, why didn't Logan ask the old fart of he was volunteering or, better yet, just grab him and pour it down his throat? It could have solved more than just one problem. Another solution would have been to have Harry summon/teleport Snape to them and pour that stuff down *his* throat. Again, solving several problems simultaneously.

Dumbleputz also can't seem to get it into his head that martyrdom is a choice that the *martyr* makes voluntarily, not something that someone else can make for them. I am looking forward to seeing all of his wonderful plans blowing up in his face, hopefully in the very near future.

Jean needs to sit down with Harry quickly and make it clear that he is still her primary concern and that they (she and Scott) are cooperating with Dumbledore solely in order to gain the information he possesses that they need, in order to help prepare Harry for his ultimate confrontation with Riddle.

Anyway, good job with this chapter, and I'm hoping Real Life cooperates and allows you to get the next chapter done Real Soon Now (tm).

heathw posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 9:01am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Personally, I'm doing my Harry/Ginny happy dance! Thanks for the great chapter!

Manuel Urrecha posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 8:29am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I choose to ignore your ignoring note, I don't hate ginny, you have to somehow know a person or a character to either hate it or like it. I don't know ginny, what I do know is that more often than not, the female character placed as harry's love interest acts more as hermione's character, and the author just writes ginny's name or susan or hanna etc. etc. There's more to pairing a couple than just placing the characters next to eachother, otherwise blind dates would be 100% succesful. Of course that's just what I think, I could be wrong.

megnicole posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 8:08am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

GREAT CHAPTER! Urgh, dumbledore is such a DUCHE!! Update asap please!

ben pearson posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 7:53am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

great to see you update this great story.
i hope harry still keep fighting with dumbledore.

Auswiz