Content Harry Potter

Reviews

dadscooking posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 7:36am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

A great update. I am not opposed to Ginny/Harry but come on, for 4 books it's Harry/ Hermione then Ginny drops in and it is an epic romance? Kind of stretches the credibility, but if I can read a Narcissa/Harry story, what taste do I have?

Cliff Bryner posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 7:26am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support


Hi friends. It's coincidental that my son and I have been re-reading Sunset and Sunrise this week. Then to get this chapter really made it a great week. Great job with the story.

Ramos posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 7:24am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Whoa, no problem with Ginny here... Love seeing the new chapter, and I have a mental image stuck in my head of Harry, wearing his black jump suit and helmet, grinning madly at the peanut gallery.
Great chapter. I am of course looking forward to the Snape/Potter smackdown, and have laid in a supply of popcorn for the occasion.
As far as the necessary eventual showdown with the Big V, I have a variety of ideas. They include Harry using his 'fetching' talent to fetch something lethal into V's body, or fetching V into a rock wall... can Harry fetch V's heart out of his body? That one's always good, if a little cliche'd.
BTW, glad to see that Ron is not going to be the standard head-up-his-ass-until-someone-kills-him guy.

webdoc posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 7:18am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Thank you very much for the update. I enjoyed it very much, but then I enjoy your writing to begin with.

Oh and I think "Harry Potter and the Dancing Llama Drama" has possibilities. heheh

Crys posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 6:36am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Snape is going to end up doing something stupid, isn't he? Well, more stupid than usual, anyway.

Good scene w/Ginny. Nice to watch Harry try to make Hr and Remus start to think.

Wicked little spell against Umbridge.

Several changes from canon (no boat but instead stepping stones), but that was required to get a larger team across.

Uh, oh. Now that one of the eavesdropping devices has been traced to Snape, is it possible that AD will actually consider Tall, Dark, and Greasy to be a danger?

Hmm. Wonder who the other two belong to. Minstry probably. All sorts of possibilities on the other one . . . Hell, Moody could've done it. Foreign gov't (he IS Supreme Mugwump of ICW, so it may be unrelated to Britain). Harry didn't mention what direction the three "flows" were going. Could he, if he kept his Mage Sight up, trace it backward while flying the jumpjet? Naw, just stand and aim his arm. Now, what is on that direct line coming from this point? Map, measure, draw a line and viola!

Fun story. Looking forward to more.

Banner posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 6:28am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

First, you are handling the 'ship very well. I'm not a H/G fan, so when I say that you are making it work, please take it as a major compliment. I like the way Harry is showing a lot of signs of maturing, without suddenly becoming an adult.
I'm looking forward to seeing how AD handles the listening devices in his office.
I liked the inferni cave: you kept the canon setting, but used the new characters in reasonable ways.

Peter Clark posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 6:19am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

If I do like the ship, can I also ignore the review button?

Glad to see another superb update!

Sarah5 posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 5:27am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

You have been bashing wizards and witches in general why have you paired Harry with Ginny?

Would Harry not relate to more modernized magic user than the european magical people.

People who do not change are stagnant and thier society parishes.

Michael10 posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 5:15am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I sense a disturbance in the force. Dumbledore is going to mess up big and keep playing his game.
Snape is getting closer to getting wiped from existence.
Hopefully Harry doesn't pull away from Jean and Scott with his distrust of the "teachers".

Anyway, nice chapter and leave the llama's alone.

Vyrexuviel posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 5:13am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Nice! Love your stories, been reading thru Sunset/Sunrise, and am LOVING IT! I'll reread this fic as soon as I finish that one. Please keep up the good work!

Jim_xinu posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 5:07am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Good chapter, thanks for sharing it with us.

Kruste posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 4:18am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Another well Written Chapter. Bit more Harry/Ginny action would be nice =)

I slowly comes all together, I think...

LoggingInSucksAss posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 4:16am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

You know, if the alpacas in the disclaimer were melting, they might be Dali Llamas. And if one was in a soap opera and got preggers by a bull, that would be a Llama Mama Brahma Drama. And if they knew Kung Fu they might be Lorenzo Llamas. If they were suicide bombers, they might be Hamas Llamas. And if there were a bunch that spoke Spanish, they might be La Mas Llamas. And if they were white and lived in the 'hood, they might be Alpaca Craka's. And if they all had their colons cleansed during Sunday services while baring their souls in confession, that could be described as Llamas animus enemas en masse in Mass. And if they were in Boston...

Wait, did somebody mention Ginny? That bitch!

cybergades posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 4:01am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Excellent chapter. Loved the Harry/Ginny action, slight as it was. I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress with them. Thanks for the update, keep up the good work.

slayersfan01 posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 3:47am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Yay! An update! I absolutely loved Logan yelling at Dumbledore's stupidity. It melted Logan's finger off and yet wants to drink it? IDIOT! Nice Harry/Ginny fluff by the way.

Anyway, how come they didn't just have Scott destroy the Horcrux? A couple of seconds under his eye beams and it's melted slag.

hjdevnull posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 3:45am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I like this update a lot! I like seeing everyone starting to interact on a more even keel -- I know that you certainly have to give Harry time to get there, but good stories always make me a bit impatient. =) I really liked Ginny and Harry's flight together, and I hope we get to see her take up the jump jet one day with Harry. (At least, that seems to be the direction you're heading with it. Hope so.)

phantom1s posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 3:34am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Very good. Minerva is beginning to question the Headmaaster and Snape is getting ready to have his ass handed to him.

amulder posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 2:46am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Ginny bashing stories out there? Really? You don't say...

Another great chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Dragen posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 2:42am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Great chapter mate, about time you post it. It is also about time you got to the Harry and Ginny part of the story. I know seven chapters isn't long, normally I would agree with you. BUT the chapters are long so I thought they would be together sooner. ANYWAY, moving on, I love that Ginny got into the Jet with Harry, I like how their friends reacted to it. :D

Love the talk with Harry and Hermione. :D

Magnificent the Destroyer Lord posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 2:24am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Thanks for the update - I must be missing the other one in a million other emails ... *sigh*

As for the haters - *primes shotgun of infinite ammo*... *smirks evilly before handing it over* ... Happy Birthday!!!!

BTW, you didn't get this from me... *whistles innocently while shuffling out of the theater*

----

I also liked the little joke about the Warcraft episode 8snickers while watching video* YOUU ARE NOT PREPARED!!!! *continues snickering*


Good luck with whatever projects and don't let the Dork Lard getcha down

M*T*D*L*