Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Lee Dickie posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 2:03am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Great chapter, even if Harry is letting people in too quickly.

SassyFrass posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 1:57am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Yay! Harry Ginny fluff! I quite enjoyed it. There was one mistake where you mentioned the on going argument between Logan and "the Xavier." I'm assuming you just meant Xavier but started to write the Professor.
Anyway, great update, and I'm looking forward to the next one.

DarQuing posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 1:53am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Woot! Finally! :D I can see just about any ship if its done well. Personally, I'm a fan of Harry/Hermione, but I don't hate Ginny. (Throughout the series we see basically nothing of Ginny and then they get together? And then he leaves her at Hogwarts? o_O *clears his throat & steps off his soapbox* Sorry.) I liked the chapter and I look forward to the others, though I hope you post the next one sooner. ;)

P.S. I would like seeing a story about Harry and his love for Llamas. ;)

laith preston posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 1:48am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Love the story so far. Can't wait to see the next part!

sparrowphoenix posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 1:21am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Another wonderful chapter. Thank You!!!

I still believe that Dumbledore, Ron (especially) and Snape have gotten off too easy.

I would like to see a confrontation between Jean and Umbridge. Have Jean go all Dark Phoenix on her ugly toad tush. Or even better, have Jean and Snape get into it. Just my wish list :)

Each chapter is worth waiting for. Thanks again!

Wolfric posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 1:08am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Good chapter. I am unbiased as to who Harry gets together with as long as they are a somewhat equal partner. We never get to see whether the Ginny in canon is capable of being a real partner to Harry. It is hinted at a little but we know Hermione so much better that many people see her as a better match for Harry.

I think the panic attack seemed real and could be expected of someone who has suffered intensly and over a long period of time. I would think that, as Jean promised, eventually that reaction could be unlearned. At least Harry doesn't seem to freeze when he is in the middle of the action, that could be fatal. I enjoyed the chapter a great deal. Thanks for writing. W.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 12:47am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Hmm, just a thought, but given the abilities Harry has demonstrated here, if Jean could get the full details of Snape's horcrux, would Harry be able to retrieve it from the pouch Voldemort has it in? If he can, what level of control could/would his control of such give him over Snape? I could see that happening and greatly disconcerting a whole number of folk; it might, though, be a key element in dealing with Tommy-boy.

DukeBrymin posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 12:45am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Yeay!!! Finally some Harry/Ginny stuff--I'm so happy for that, especially for Ginny's understanding of how she will need to lead in the relationship for awhile.
I only noticed a few minor typos, but there was one that changed the meaning of a sentence rather drastically:
". . . but she could seem to find the words she was looking for."

impatientuser posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 12:44am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I like the ship when its done right... and you're definitely doing it right. Thanks =)

Jonathan Northwood posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 12:38am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

For whatever it may be worth, while H/G is not my favourite ship, it's one I have no problem reading ... as long as the work is well-written.

As with almost all of your work, this is well-written.

I love the interweaving of mutant and magical powers. This is delightful.

diavoloduchessa posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 12:17am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

That was a good chapter. The Harry/Ginny interaction was just right I think for what Harry's mindset is at the moment. Frankly Dumbledore needs a swift kick in the balls and maybe a brick upside the head. Though that just may make him more barmy.

KSK posted a comment on Saturday 15th August 2009 12:00am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

Its always an adventure when one of your stories comes out, and this is no exception!!

mnmbaby1 posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 11:54pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I really liked it! Please update soon! i can't wait for the next chapter!

John Creasey posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 11:24pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I do not care much about ships. I just like a well written story. Bob and Alex you are one of the best writers in the Potterverse. I hope you don't run out of stories. Thank you for all of the entertainment over the years.

John Creasey

Clell65619 posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 11:00pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

- The Draco scene caused me to wonder just when Ikea started making Vanishing Cabinets...

- Yet another wonderful chapter, thank you.

Ronin1959 posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 10:07pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I like this story, the updates can't seem to come quickly enough.

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 9:26pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

It's not that we're Ginny-bashers, it's just she has more options than Hermione who deserves better. Still, your Ginny is by no means the canonical figure. All of the "ship" business aside, another great chapter. There are a few instances of missing words; otherwise, this was good fun. Thanks.

James Barber posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 9:10pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Nice Chapter! Also thanks for updating, I check this sits its one of three I regularly check and low and behold two of my fav authors on this site updated on the same day you and crys, now if only jeconias would update!?!

But back to your story: first of all I would like to say "Dumb-as-a-door! Your an IDIOT! and a stupid pacificist idiot too! your going to mess around til harry is goind to say screw it and leaves...

Great story as always, and once again thanks for updating this always love reading your stories!

Lientjuhh posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 9:05pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Nice.. Well done.. :) I like it.. :)

Katsuhito posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 8:43pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Woohoo! Another chapter is in! So, we've got some character building, horcrux hunting, and H/G pre-romance stuff going. The plot is thickening like a good wine sauce.

Unfortunately, I've no advice other than keep up the great work. I hear ya when you say you're tired of killing Voldie, but at least you have a new ship to play with, as well as the fun to be had when crossing wizards with mutants.

I look forward to more HP-X action (and romance, and comedy, etc. etc.)