Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Tracy0652 posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 8:31pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

This story is so enjoyable! I have never seen the X-Men (sorry), but now I want to. Thanks very much for such an excellent story. I eagerly await the next chapter (and wouldn't say no to a random rabid plot bunny either!).
Congratulations on another excellent chapter.

wolfey posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 8:14pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I am all for ron bashing. I hate ron weasley with a pssion. He is a bigoted little snot who the author should of have drowned at birth.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 8:05pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Fun section, and can continually see why Harry has trouble with Albus, who continues to project his all knowing aura, and in truth, seems to be bumbling about, winging things. That's not the way to win a war. Glad to see that he and Ginny are getting along a bit, and will be wondering what may happen if Blaise takes another shot at him, and Harry responds lethally, will it finally wake Albus up to the fact that he's not going to be able to molly coddle both sides anymore, and if it's time to finally take the boy for the light, or stand up for the purebloods?

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 7:53pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Ah, I enjoyed this chapter. *chuckle* I don't blame Scott, trying to explain "supercruise" to a wizard would be like explaining arithmancy to a mathephobic muggle. I do like the way things are slowly growing between Harry & Ginny as well as the slow reconciliation between Harry and Hermione, along with Hermione finally realizing the areas she's going to have to change and grow in. The recovery of hte faux horcurx works nicely in this context as well as the revelation of hte listening charms emplaced in Dumbles' office. It seems that Albus is getting more and more reminders of his fallibility, though I'm not totally certain they've fully sunk in yet. 'Twould also appear that Minerva's learning that faster than Albus is and I see the potential for some strained relationships there, too. The revelation of that monitor and the related information can not have helped Albus' position, nor his peace of mind, any and this reader hopes he does learn from this, and right promptly.

DrT posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 7:46pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

"To all you Ginny haters, we do not want to hear about your hatred of Ginny. You've been warned in nearly every chapter. Don't like? Find a Ginny bashing story, I'm sure there are some out there."

Well, I do loathe canon!Ginny and the last two novels. That has nothing to do with your story; you are making her into a genuine character that Harry could realistically have feelings for. Granted, I think he sould prefer this version of Hermione, but in real life things are rarely so neat, and so if the H/G pairing works, I for one won't complain.

I do worry more about Harry's powerful flashbacks than the pairing, but those could be caused by the empathic powers, and so reasonable for this version of him. As long as these sorts of character changes flow from the premises of the story (as they do in this one) I don't see a problem.

kainboa posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 7:29pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

great chapter as always, loved the scene where harry takes ginny flying.

Keep up the great work :)

Patches posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 7:11pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

This is an excellent addition to your story. I really like the interaction between Harry and Ginny in this story. I am so glad that Harry is trying to reach out and start to trust her. He knows how she feels about him and it is great that he could tell she was not trying to deceive him. When Harry took her flying I knew she would love it. That was great when they came back and Ron actually didn't go balistic. I really liked the scene when Hermione went to apologize to him. That was excellent. I am also glad that Harry got a chance to talk to Remus. Remus isn't stupid and having Harry point out his observations of Dumbledore and his actions in the past was good. Remus really had his eyes opened as did McGonagal at the end of the meeting in the room of requirement. I am so glad that Jean can talk to Harry when he is having a panic attack. Thank goodness they found Harry when they did. Thank you for a really great story. I am a Ginny fan and I really like the way you are having her respond to Harry in this fic. Thanks again for the great entertainment you provide to us whose only tallent is the ability to read and enjoy your efforts. pms

Dervish posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 6:57pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Worth the wait as usual..... I like the low key nature of the harry/ginny relationship not like a lot of authors who have harry and whatever girl just jump into bed its a nice change of pace

Milarqui posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 4:38pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Great! Other chapter of Mutant Storm! And it came much sooner than the others! Many new things and many important things!

1: Ginny & Harry are finally together! Of course, I didn't expect them to just go into snogging. It's nice to see their relationship developing slowly.
2: Ron & Luna: not as happy with them. I just can't see Luna going out with him. I very much prefer Neville or a good Draco.
3: It's nice that they have already found the real locket Horcrux. I really don't want to see what will happen when Dumbledore tells the people about the Horcrux in Harry's scar.
4: Why doesn't Jean look into the Hogwarts Death Eaters' minds when it is obvious that one of them tried to kill Harry? The same for attempting to understand what Malfoy is doing.
5: It results weird that Voldemort was so willing to let other person to kill Harry. Usually, he wants to be the one to do it.
6: Other chapter in which Snape doesn't get what he deserves. Either a good kick in a male's weakest point or an encounter with good old Logan would be great.
7: Dumbledore is always saying that he feels bad for what Harry had to go through, but I still believe that he is still under the belief that "doing it for the greater good" is a good excuse.

Anyway, I hope that all these issues are answered soon (meaning, update soon) and that you continue with your good writing.

Sirya Black posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 4:15pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Loving the story.

I'm glad you've got Hermione coming around. If I have one pet peeve it's Hermione abandoning Harry. She might go about things in the wrong way but she would never abandon him completely (IMHO). :)

I like the way you have Ginny working so hard to truely understand the muggle world and accepting it. Normally I don't like Ginny/ Harry stories but that has more to do with Hr/R automatically being the other pair.

What I like best is the way you have the feelings and the relationship between Harry and Ginny developing rather than just her suddenly being all he can think about.

Orion posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 3:42pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Nice. I have been looking forward to Harry finally rebuilding the relationships that shattered in the early chapters of this story.

I'm also very glad that Harry and Ginny are finally together. Not specifically because it's H/G but because I think that Harry deserves all the love and support he can get.

Thanks for writing and posting this!

pobolycwm posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 3:28pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

great chapter write more

William Martin posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 3:26pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Another great chapter. Thanks for getting Harry and Ginny together. I hate having a bad Dumbles, but, it fits the plot well. Just keep it coming, and thanks again.

ken payne posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 3:03pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

You practically goaded me into commenting about the ship.

Alright, I'm too tired to even attempt at fake outrage about something as silly as a ship.

Anyway. I liked the chapter, the flight with Ginny was fun to read.

While I make no bones of ships in my fanfic, I'm not a fan of the completely emotionally constipated Harry. In that vein, I think you have your characters declare their emotions/feelings/thoughts too directly. It comes of as a bit stilted. And a tad abrupt. I'm thinking of the scene with Harry/Hermione and Harry/Ginny before the flight and in a chapter or two ago. They speak too clearly for young adults who care for each other and are scared.

All that being said. I do really enjoy your stories to date and this one as well.

And best wishes to your family.
A very happy Fanboy!

Ken Somers posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 2:22pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

i liked it keep up the excellent work

zac posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 2:20pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

fantastic as always. i love the way that wizards react to the technologies that the xmen and harry are using. its about time someone dragged them kicking and screaming into the twentieth century.

mwinter posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 2:12pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Finally!!!! yeah. But now its 2 am and I can't think of anything witty or some banter to say.

Lordamnesia posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 1:13pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Great new chapter! Not much to comment, but ya, if he knows what the horcrux looks like, he can call them. No more horcrux's! Keep up the fantastic work, and down the haters of this story!

Angel posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 12:24pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Awesome chapter, thanx for the good work

whatareyouevensaying posted a comment on Friday 14th August 2009 12:20pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Let's hope Dumbledore doesn't forget about the bugs in his office. If one was from Snape, where did the others come from...

This update was pretty strong. In terms of the romantic aspect of things, I'm a little jaded. Not because you're using Ginny, but because I'm at the point where I've read too much fanfiction and too many different approaches to Harry's romances with other characters, particularly Ginny and Hermione. What you're writing, you're writing well.

Looking forward to more.