Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Deborahsu posted a comment on Sunday 6th July 2008 7:50am

Somebody tried to steal something you wrote???? IDIOTS!!!! Anyone who's ever read anything by BobMin recognizes it. Geez.

Oh, yeah--good chapter! I'm liking this story--I wonder who the other mutant is?

dolphinleigh posted a comment on Sunday 6th July 2008 3:34am

can't wait to see what happens when albus tries to remove the books, did the blacks have a curse or some kind of hex on any person who is not their owner removing items from the house????????????????????????

and Hagrid, I hope that he is genuine and not under the iperisuo(Spelling?) curse by albus controling him.......

hjdevnull posted a comment on Saturday 5th July 2008 10:50pm

Interesting chapter. I like how the story is going and I'm definitely anticipating Harry's return to England. Can't wait for your next update.

writerpayne posted a comment on Saturday 5th July 2008 10:25pm

wow, great chapter guys, you rule as always. Poor Harry for all the hell he has been through and Yay for Scott and Jean for Adopting him.

I really hope that there isn't a... whats the word... a curveball in the adoption, i mean Dumbledork trying to stop it.

Anyway i am babling so, I'll say, I can't wait till the next chapter, and i'm glad that you got that problem solved.

Laura
xx

gadriam posted a comment on Saturday 5th July 2008 9:14pm

Thank you. As I've found that you answer all questions in your own sweet time, and care naught for any suggestions, I'll just repeat the point of this review. Thank you.

g

StarrySkies posted a comment on Saturday 5th July 2008 1:10pm

Awww... I miss the notes.

I really like that Hagrid was the one who came. He was the one who introduced Harry to the Wizarding World, so it seems natural.

Keep up the amazing writing!

Lang posted a comment on Saturday 5th July 2008 12:38pm

The story has been great thus far!

For some reason, I get a little annoyed everytime you actually use the name 'X-Men' in the story. It just irks me.

Ah well, can't wait for the next chapter!

Patches posted a comment on Saturday 5th July 2008 11:02am

Hi, I have already reviewed this story but I wanted to let you know I wrote to FFsupport as you suggested at the end of the last Mutant Storm chapter. I just received an e-mail from
"support" stating that "Britain's Darkest Hour" has been banned from FF as of 2 days ago. I am pleased that it has been taken care of and I hope this makes you both feel better. Thanks so much for all of your great stories. I look forward to more. pms

n4zhg posted a comment on Saturday 5th July 2008 10:53am

You've got a few things reversed in Hermione's explanation of mutants. Genes are made up of DNA, not the other way around. Chromosomes are made up of genes.

jakjakattk posted a comment on Saturday 5th July 2008 5:36am

Great work. but how about some real fighting and sex? Oh and Bob how was it eating Lamia for a whole year? Let me count the ways that you could have cooked it into a different meal each day for 12 monthes or until you finaly couldn't eat it anymore.
Alxy, Can I get a a back stage pass to your bedroom? I would love for some one-on-one time with you
keep the new ideas coming and let me know when my pass is coming.

ginnysohma posted a comment on Saturday 5th July 2008 5:17am

*claps*
Yay!! I love how it was Hagrid that went to Harry... I wouldn't have ever thought of that. It was Hagrid who saved Harry from the Dursleys, so it's really only fitting that he goes to America to warn Harry about the Ministry and Voldemort happenings.
And Harry flying the JJ2 just made me smirk. I'd love to see Voldemorts face when his headquarters gets bombed by a muggle airplane :D

TeddyLupin posted a comment on Saturday 5th July 2008 4:10am

As always I love your work. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

I am looking forward to seeing how Britain (and the Quibbler) react to Harry being a mutant. I am also looking forward to the start of a Mutant School in Britain.

Frederick Herriot posted a comment on Saturday 5th July 2008 3:54am

An excellent progression. I can see that you're still building up the story as you move on. Nicely done.

Nights_Silhouette posted a comment on Friday 4th July 2008 10:36pm

A good chapter, keep it up.

DarkRoot posted a comment on Friday 4th July 2008 9:56pm

547 Reviews yet? Good start, eh?
Another fabulous chapter. Each time I read one of your stories it seems I get more addicted to all this stuff.

joeBob posted a comment on Friday 4th July 2008 6:54pm

Fabulous.

beauty0102 posted a comment on Friday 4th July 2008 3:57pm

yeah great chapter can't wait for more so please update again and soon.

Manuel Urrecha posted a comment on Friday 4th July 2008 3:53pm

Just to point, that not all mutant have powers, just as in real life, many are just plain different looking, and that's all that set them apart. I suppose that that doesn't really matter for this story.
Although at the moment there is no mention of the brotherhood of mutants, I'm concern that you might paint (or is it write) yourself into a corner.

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Friday 4th July 2008 3:43pm

I don't know how I feel about this type of cross-over, but you've never steered me wrong with any of your other stories. I'm willing to see if you can pull this one off.

The writing is, of course up to your usual high standards. I just wish JKR would allow other fictions to be written about Harry like they have done with the Star Trek books. I'm sure yours would be one of the sets that would be selected for publication, and then you could be rewarded for the fine job that you do in expanding the Harry Potter world.

I look forward to your next chapter.

rdgale

Lottii posted a comment on Friday 4th July 2008 2:53pm

Yet another awesome chapter!! Cheers