Content Harry Potter

Reviews

David Shadel posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 8:36am

Love It cant Wait for more

joeBob posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 8:26am

Thanks for the update.

houdinicatus posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 7:51am

Then don't make it Voldemort. Make it about the rest of the wizarding world and how maybe Neville kills Voldie, with the help of Jean and Xavier.

taxzombie posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 7:46am

An excellent chapter all round. Harry's comments to/at Dumbledore by the door were quite good as was his discussion with Hermione. There Harry isn't back which is as it should be, they never deserved him to start with.

I would love to see you expanding on Wizards Fall, that was a most interesting series of stories.

As for Voldemort, he strikes me as more of a speed bump then anything else in this story. It's what Harry is going to do after he's gone that will be the truly interesting stuff.

Will be be a kind of 'Noah' who saves some of the wizarding world from themselves? Will he even bother? Being a pariah/savior wouldn't sit well with anyone.

I'm trying to figure out why you brought back toad-woman. I can't see where she would be a trigger device, you've already got Snape for that. He's too much of a b*st**d to leave Harry alone. He might make a good Sea Dragon snack though. Hmmm cruchy, but a bad taste, pitoe!

Enough rambling. Thanks again for a delightful read, and for the recent posts besides. They have all been 'most execellent!'

joeBob posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 7:26am

Good chapter but Jean and Xavier seem to repeatedly violate their promise to Harry.
"The choice is yours, Harry, but no we won't let you go back to the States, after all. We lied."

Also, Dumbles, the order, and Ron and Hermione are getting away with severe betrayal and it looks like you and J and X, are going to force Harry to play nice when he should be walking away or extracting justice.

Hamilton Wrye posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 6:54am

I really wouldn't worry too much about Voldemort in this story. I would have Harry leave Britain to old Snake Face. In fact, the destruction of wizarding Britain as well as possibly muggle Britain would not be a bad ending to this story.

Jezzie posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 6:33am

Another great chapter! I'm kind of surprised that I remembered mostly everything in the story even though I hadn't read it since the last update.

Losing some interest in the story and also in other plot bunnies is a bit of a downer I suppose. But it could also be a good thing. Like you said, you have less constraints and more freedom. A story certainly doesn't need Voldemort to be good.

I'll be looking forward to your updates as usual, be it this story or something else entirely.

Kelly Hilliard posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 6:28am

I really enjoyed this new chapter. I had to re-read the story since it had been awhile, but it was worth the wait. I'm sorry that its getting harder to write it, but you always seem to manage it in the end. I look forward to your next installment when ever it happens. Thanks for the great read.

Michael Cornfoot posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 6:08am

brilliant story so far

please dont abandon it!

anettemargarete posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 6:02am

Oh, another chapter in this cool story. It will be nice to read a story were the "Killing Of Voldemort" is merely a subplot and the whole mutant -wizard- muggle situation is much more importend.
Thanks
Anette

MrINBN posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 6:01am

So what if Voldemort is a tough issue? Use a cop-out like he choked on his breakfast and no one was around to help him because they were afraid of being Crucio'd.

Greg Johnson posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 5:58am

Another great chapter!
And I wouldn't mind seeing this go in another direction with little emphasis on Voldermort.
Can't wait to see what comes up next.
Keep up the good work and thank you for posting.

gadriam posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 4:51am

Thanks for what you do write and when you do it.

I did find Harrys reactions to Hermione a bit odd, especially concerning Ginny, but then again, he is a wizard, a mutant and a wreck. Expecting him to reason like a normal muggle would be odd.
To the special note. I agree that Voldie is tough to do something unusual to. The main plot in the story is Harry vs. everybody anyway, so why bother with Ol'Noseless at all? Have Logan cut his head off, make the horcruxes mechanistic and spend themselves healing Voldie, and just have Logan kill him a bunch of times. There, Ding dong and all, and go on with the story. It would be very funny if Voldie finds himself sprayed with the carbon insulation, cast in a concrete block and dumped into space or something without anyone knowing but Harry and the X-es. The main storyline doesn't need Voldie at all. Just a thought...

Thanks again.

g

AnnaTigg posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 4:00am

Very happy you have updated, but completely understand your point in your special author's note. I very much enjoy all your work, whether it deals with the war against Voldemort or the post-Voldemort universe. This is a great chapter and this story has so much going for it. Whatever direction you take it in I'm sure it will still be awesome. I'm am always happy to see an update from you, whatever story it happens to be - just keep writing!
Loved Harry's interaction with Hermione in this chapter, also Jean's lesson and the staff meeting - Jean vs Umbridge was a particular favourite. I do hope to see more of this story quite soon, wherever you happen to go with it...

AnnaRivers posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 1:34am

Regarding your Author's Note: I don't care in what direction you take this fic -- I love it! I love all of your writing! If Alyx wouldn't kill me, I might even say I love you! :o)

kendra1 posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 1:26am

No Alyx, don't kill Bob! If he dies there'll be no more chapters! How is that for the greater good? Maybe you could just hurt him a lot.

Really cool chapter. I like that all the muggle gadgets work in Hogwarts and I see your point about Voldemort, I bet you get tired of killing him. Maybe Harry could crash into his headquarters with his jet and then you can just have a normal story about magic and mutants. Whatever you write I'm sure I'll love it 'cos you guys rock!

DarQuing posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 1:24am

I don't know if this is one of my favorite chapters, I'd have to reread the whole thing, which is just going to be such a hardship for me. ;)

I don't think you have to come up with new and interesting ways to kill Moldyshorts because there are only so many ways to kill somebody. I think what interests me about this story is Harry's growth as a person and how others react to his growth.

I look forward to the next update.

ClaudiaLilly posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 1:18am

Great chapter well worth the wait! Jean raised good points both in her class and with Albus, Minerva, and Vector. As long as the Hufflepuff wasn't in any danger of either grave physical harm or death Harry since he's NOT a prefect or member of Hufflepuff house had no real obligation to interfer, though he COULD have told Vector about it instead of just going his way. If you find writing Voldermort death scenes such a bore I suggest killing him off ASAP and spending the rest of the story telling how Harry lives his life from then on.

hpfirecracker posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 1:17am

Have you thought of just concentrating on Harry, the X-men, Hogwarts and Ministry?. Let Voldie be a minor thing in this story. I like whats developing between Harry, Jean(and all other mutants). The Wizarding world and else. Concentrate on those. Great story Hope all is well with you and Alyx. Love your disclaimer. Here's a thought. Have Voldie do the disclaimer and have a X-men destroy him.

EricThorsen posted a comment on Sunday 19th April 2009 12:59am

The best recommendation I can give you for a case of Voldemort burnout, is kill the bugger off and then deal with the real issues.

In the case of this story, the real issues are the eventual doom of the wizarding world due to their unreasonable belief that they are superior to the majority of the planet's population, especially when that majority could wipe them out with a few well placed weapons. With the attitude of the much of humanity towards mutants in the Xmen, if the unempowered found out that not only are there freaky mutants among them, but also a group of mutants that have existed for millenia that can kill with two words and erase peoples memories, the next muggle / wizard war could be very, very short.

Of course, you're writing this, so you've probably though of this idea already. I will just leave you to it, and hope for another great chapter. Keep up the good work, and don't worry about the shorts. Every pro writer needs their pallet cleansers.