Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Ken Warner posted a comment on Tuesday 31st July 2007 12:11am for Parallels

just re-read this again - 4th or 5th time and wanted to thank you again for sharing your talent this way.
I am looking forward to whatever you choose to share next, whether or not it involve the HP universe I am confident that it will be excellent.
warmest regards

razor_M posted a comment on Saturday 28th July 2007 2:05am for Parallels

This is as good as always. Man, I wish JKR wrote as good as this. HBP stunk like a sack of shit, and DH wasn't much better. Keep up the good work.

writer'sblock posted a comment on Sunday 8th July 2007 2:28am for Parallels

Aww! Love the ending! A true romance story, since the magical climax came in the middle of this huge thing... And the romance kept building and building! Great ficlet.

TA posted a comment on Thursday 21st June 2007 9:14am for Parallels

Ummm... I read the Healing Harry too and I just wanted to say that at the end of both you put FINIS. Anyway, this was awesome.

Cynthia1850 posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 6:13am for Parallels

I love a powerful Harry, thank you for feeding my passion. Ethics are lost in this world today and it's so good to read about someone who has them.

squagoogle posted a comment on Friday 8th June 2007 4:10pm for Parallels

I need more stories from you. You need to write more. :)

Vongsawat posted a comment on Wednesday 16th May 2007 2:45am for Parallels

loved~ ^^

lelila posted a comment on Tuesday 8th May 2007 3:52am for Parallels

i guess it was about time, that i finally read this story and reviewed it. what else can i say except that i love it?

lionsgate posted a comment on Tuesday 1st May 2007 1:02am for Parallels

I reread your storys this weekend : as for this one , it is one of the best ever : you are a gifted writers : i hope you keep up this awsome work and keep giving us a lot of pleasure in the futur : in 2 words :THANK YOU !!

Trebond posted a comment on Wednesday 18th April 2007 12:27am for Parallels

How in the world can some1 make so good 1 shots stories??? Its beond all I have experied in my time of 2 years of reading HP fanfiction..

But again: Thanks!
Cant say how much I love this and "Potter's Revenge".
2 wonderfull stories.

Keep up the great great great work!

I know you work hard on Sunrise/Subset Over Britain serie, but I thank you for finding time for making a few 1 shots storyes. :)

Again Thanks!
*bow*

Kind Regards
Trebond ..

lordgod posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd April 2007 2:10pm for Parallels

This is a truly excellent story. I see in many places here it could have been fleshed out, but I can see the reasoning to keeping it shoter.

I would beg you to write more of this fic if I knew there as a chance in hell of it actually happening, but you seem to have decided on a one-shot, and I will leave it at that.

I truly think that you both should write and release novels, the writing style and storylines are very well done.

(I'd also like to point out that I almost never read one-shots, but I read this one solely because it was written by you guys.)

If you already have released some novels I would be interested in reading them. If this is so please email me the titles and author name on the books to lordgoten@hotmail.com.

Thankyou for your stories and please keep writing.

Genericrandom posted a comment on Friday 23rd March 2007 6:17pm for Parallels

Dunno how I missed this. 'Super!Harry leaves after killing Voldemort and finds a world where things are different and people aren't dead' are some of my favorites. It also hit on a few of the other points I'm fond of too. And if it's done right, I'm a pretty big fan of Harry/Hermione, that sort of story always reads best when their friendship is focused on. I know that, should I ever decide to marry, that'll be one of the deciding factors. *nods*

I could try and say a lot more... but I doubt it'd come out eloquently enough to do this justice, so I'll just say 'Win' and leave it at that.

Fenris Ulf posted a comment on Wednesday 14th March 2007 2:21pm for Parallels

How do you do it? Everything i've read from you so far has been very well written. Is this an epilogue to something? Would love to read the a story based on the past of this.

gaul2000 posted a comment on Wednesday 28th February 2007 10:24pm for Parallels

great story, nice and long...cheers!!! and cheerios

o.T posted a comment on Sunday 25th February 2007 12:25am for Parallels

FLUFF! Omg all the fluff I could eat! I almost GAGGED on the stuff!

Unfortunately, I did not get any smut scenes.. I was taking a risk anyway. At least I know where the staff comes from and more origins of Harry's Fan Fic powers. Good. I would of wanted to see... something. I forget now that the fluff is still filing into the room. Mfft...

Steven posted a comment on Sunday 4th February 2007 4:12am for Parallels

This is the first fan fic that I've read and I must say that you've done an excellent job!

Ant posted a comment on Friday 12th January 2007 4:13am for Parallels

Awsome love it

Bert Jordan posted a comment on Saturday 6th January 2007 6:14pm for Parallels

Brutal ... i thought for sure harry was going to kill the ginny in the new world he was in ....but i love it its great

rob posted a comment on Monday 1st January 2007 4:33pm for Parallels

wow awesome story, im surprised i never found this one sooner its great.

Yo posted a comment on Monday 1st January 2007 1:12pm for Parallels

Aww, the the ending was so sweet. Although Harry is beyond normal in any means, this story was very enjoyable, though I must say, I can pretty much enjoy any story that is a romance.... Especially with a person like Hermione being a part of center stage - bow to the goddess of intelligence (well, not as much in this case)! There were probably loopholes somewhere or other (perhaps in another "mirror"), but who cares? Keep the muse well cared for!