Content Harry Potter

Reviews

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Friday 24th February 2006 5:28am for Parallels

Nice work. Was the curse "May the fleas of a
hundred camels infest your pubic regions'?

Tommy posted a comment on Wednesday 22nd February 2006 11:21am for Parallels

why, a delightful story! :)

Therio posted a comment on Monday 20th February 2006 11:26pm for Parallels

Excellent story. I saw it was 1 chapter and thouht great, a little ligt reading before bed. 5.5 hours later, I finally finish that short little story :)

I was quite impressed with it. I liked how you made some things sightly different. I know you bad nough to deal with in the story, but I was slightly disappointed that there was no mention of the Weasley twins, and how they may have been different. Also, from the way Arthur talked in Dumbledore's office, it sounded like he and Harry could have been friends, if Harry would be inclined to talk to him. However, that would have been an idea for a sequel, which I already know there is not going to be.

Aaran St Vines posted a comment on Wednesday 8th February 2006 6:27am for Parallels

Alternate Universe in the truest sense of the words.

Excellent fiction in the finest traditions of AU fanfiction.

This was a marvelous tale, full of delightful twists, and heartbreaking changes from the canon Potterverse. For Harry to lose Ginny and Ron in this way in his new world is so sad. But you wrote it so well.

You created the superlative of super Harrys. You made him all the more human in the midst of it. You wrote his sadness realistically, and his joys so we could delight in them also.

Thanks.

Well done indeed.

James16 posted a comment on Thursday 26th January 2006 10:06am for Parallels

Are you considering a sequel?

HopelessFan posted a comment on Thursday 26th January 2006 6:06am for Parallels

I love this story.. i've read it quite a few times and each time it delights me anew.

Thanks for sharing all the bits of literary fluff that you have so far :-)

Scott Sakraida posted a comment on Sunday 22nd January 2006 10:11am for Parallels

Great story, any chance of a sequal, or maybe just a short chapter showing the future changes that would be put in?

Robin Westerly posted a comment on Thursday 19th January 2006 4:31am for Parallels

wow!
WOW!
I have absolutely nothing constructive to say.
So I shall say nothing.
Thankyou

Ed posted a comment on Tuesday 17th January 2006 7:50am for Parallels

Ummmm.... Wow
This was a great story. I had hoped you'd wirte a sequel, but can understand you only wanted a one-shot. I'm an avid H/Hr shipper, and love when Ron goes evil/misguided, as well as evil/misguided Dumbledore(Sunset/Rise is like my drug. I've reread it 5 times.....)
Anyways, i was reading your review responces when I noticed upon the fact that you said that you two were now convinced of the H/Hr ship. Can't tell you how good it made me feel to read that(yes i have no life)
Thanks, and keep up the good work!!!

Victor1 posted a comment on Sunday 15th January 2006 4:18pm for Parallels

holy crap.

this was an AMAZING story.

by far one of the best i've ever read.

its quite a shame that there won't be any sequels.

but im glad it was long. i look forward to reading all of your other stories now.

man... this was so good. i didn't stop reading once.

i read this straight through and i must admit. im very happy with it.

GREAT job.

Jaye posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2006 11:51pm for Parallels

Hello,

Thank you for this lovely story, I enjoyed reading it very much and looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Thank you very much for sharing,
Jaye

FireRose posted a comment on Thursday 12th January 2006 2:43am for Parallels

Wow, what an amazing work! I am continually impressed by the quality and craftsmanship of your writing, and this piece was no exception. It could not have been easy to take the characters so far out of their cannon universe and remain true to their basic traits, but you did and succeeded wonderfully. Thank you for such an enjoyable and well written story!

Stephanie posted a comment on Tuesday 10th January 2006 12:41pm for Parallels

5.37 and this ... story didn't let me sleep till know. *hmpf* Cruel.

I enjoyed it. It was funny on parts and I liked it. I even could live with the H/Hr part of the story (H/G 4ever^^ Can't help myself), because of Ginevra. The clear separation between Ginny and Genevra helped to accept a H/Hr relationship.

Thanks for your story

Jennifer2 posted a comment on Tuesday 10th January 2006 9:53am for Parallels

I loved it!! Enough said. You must be a huge H/Hr shipper.

freakyfinger posted a comment on Wednesday 4th January 2006 4:15am for Parallels

Will you follow this story up with a sequel? Maybe both Harry and Hermione can travel to a different "mirror" for their honeymoon?

The Hard posted a comment on Monday 2nd January 2006 12:13pm for Parallels

Hi!

Wonderfull story, i really liked it

the way you narrated the events is something acelerated, but was cool anyway...

we are going to see something next to this story?

Thanks for Sharing!

Tildessmoo posted a comment on Sunday 1st January 2006 10:34pm for Parallels

Wow! An amazing story, a lot of new twists on several tried and true ideas, plus some very original touches! I was about two-thirds through this when I had to go to work, and I spent the entire time there trying to figure out just where the timelines split (I wound up thinking it was about a century, maybe a little less, ago; reasoning available on request), and took the story up again as soon as I got home.
And I just have to ask: Could the name of the last dimensional traveller to reach this universe possibly be a tribute to the early Sierra Online RPGs on the ImagiNation Network? I feel it's only fair to warn you that I still have working copies of both "Shadows of Yserbius" and "The Fates of Twinion."
And finally, a French grammar note: "Université de Supérieur Magique Érudition" should probably actually be "Université de l'Érudition Magique Supérieur." And possibly replace "Érudition" with the equally fancy-sounding "Édification" or the more mundane "Éducation." Babelfish is a great resource (and a better reference - 42!), but it doesn't do much for word order.

Chris Carter posted a comment on Friday 30th December 2005 1:36pm for Parallels

I really enjoyed this story. I liked the way you had the relationship between Harry and Hermione start out as friendship and slowly build into something more, instead of having them instantly declaring their undying love. Lily and Ally were both nicely written and enjoyable characters. I think your Dumbledore is among my favorites. The way he tried to give Harry advice and guidance, and in general be very "grandfatherly" towards him instead of simply manipulating, and using him, was very nice to read. The only issue I had w/the story was that Harry's powers sort of bordered on being absurd at times.

Kevin Provost posted a comment on Wednesday 28th December 2005 6:10pm for Parallels

Fan-fricken-tastic

kittykatluver posted a comment on Monday 26th December 2005 2:23pm for Parallels

Aw. That was so heart-sobbingly-lovely!! I loved it! Make some more of these one-shots, will you?