Content Harry Potter

Reviews

gummihu posted a comment on Sunday 4th June 2006 8:48pm for Parallels

Awww, no sequel, are you sure, this is such a great story and a great story deserves a sequel, but if you're sure...

Derick posted a comment on Tuesday 30th May 2006 2:57pm for Parallels

This story is great, although it would be much better if u would break it into chapters because it is just too much to read all at once. Great Story. One of the best i have ever read.

Nick Danforth posted a comment on Monday 22nd May 2006 9:50am for Parallels

Great story... loved it. nice and long too. lol. I don't know how, but your stories are so much more realisitc than any others that are on the web. Fantastic, just superbly fantastic.

kittykatluver posted a comment on Wednesday 17th May 2006 3:20am for Parallels

This was a really good story! I usually dispise all the stories with the parallel universes.... but this one was really good. I really enjoyed it!

Alternator posted a comment on Friday 12th May 2006 5:35pm for Parallels

Excellent story; this is going into my Favorite Fanfictions list. A few things were missing--where's Neville?--and that detracted, and the lack of a sequel hurts, but other than that this is among the best I've read. Keep up the righting and get your current story finished so I can read Sunrise/Sunset!

Crys posted a comment on Sunday 30th April 2006 10:30am for Parallels

Hardly the first time I've read this, but I did notice something this time through.

Where's Neville?

At any rate, still a great read!

Mayjest posted a comment on Wednesday 26th April 2006 6:00am for Parallels

Certainly one of the more interesting and better written 'alternate dimension' stories I've seen. Never seen a story where the ships change like this though. Very nice.

Lucia posted a comment on Wednesday 19th April 2006 5:18am for Parallels

Oh my! This was an amazing story :) Powerful!Harry... what a treat. And the pace was spot on. Lucius wasn't made long lasting threat which lighted this up a lot, then again Ginevra was always hanging around in the back making sure it was never all-good.
The most touching part really was the beginning, the most surprising was Arthur at the end.

goddessa39 posted a comment on Saturday 8th April 2006 3:51pm for Parallels

Love it. usually I can't stand Harry/Hermione. I like Harry/Ginny alot though, and you managed to turn her (in the second dimension) into an A-class harlot woman, Her mother should be shamed! lol.

Love it how he was still in love with Ginny in his first dimension. My only real problem with this fic is that there was no Hedwig and no Weasley twins. I love Hedwig.

Heath posted a comment on Sunday 26th March 2006 2:19pm for Parallels

A sequel! Or at least another dimensional jump story with harry / hermoine.

Bill posted a comment on Friday 24th March 2006 6:15pm for Parallels

This was one killer of a story... The Malfoys get what they deserve,, Ginny and Ron slytherins,,lol.. The best part, Harry and Hermione get together and he has a mum and a sister... This is the first fic i've read that gives him a sis... Well done....

Lothestel posted a comment on Tuesday 21st March 2006 3:23pm for Parallels

Fantastic!

magiquill9 posted a comment on Thursday 16th March 2006 12:24pm for Parallels

amazing story. i really enjoy different plots like this. im going back to read the sequal to the da now though.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Sunday 12th March 2006 4:50am for Parallels

Not sure if I reviewed this before, the first time I read it, but it was worth a re-read. I like this story and I like your approach to the super-power Harry. Too often an author will make him omnipotent and that just destroys all challenges and challenges are the foundation of plot. You both did an excellent job in writing this work. Thank you for sharing and thank you for writing.

Mike.

Bobmin356 replied:

Sometimes the story isn't about his powers. Its about other things, like the interaction between the characters. This was a story where his powers were secondary to his search for love and family.

In an upcoming short entitled 'Healing Harry' you'll see something similar. His powers are secondary to the story line. His human needs are the key element.

Anyway, glad you enjoyed Parallels! :)

jake m posted a comment on Thursday 9th March 2006 8:55pm for Parallels

that....was....brilliant......i am too shocked to give u a proper assesment all i can say is that....was brilliant....
awsome
well done

Matthias Klein posted a comment on Tuesday 7th March 2006 11:13pm for Parallels

Nicht schlecht

The Resident posted a comment on Thursday 2nd March 2006 11:01pm for Parallels

Thank you for a lovely story. It was well-crafted and you told it well. A whole new take on AU, from my point of view anyway. I commend you on your imagination and your storytelling ability. Keep up the good work, you two.

Ombra posted a comment on Thursday 2nd March 2006 12:54am for Parallels

A whole story in a single chapter! I feel woozy, I've been reading this for hours. An excellent story, a pleasure to read. Think about writing a sequel to it.

abhijeetmishra2004 posted a comment on Tuesday 28th February 2006 3:47pm for Parallels

Simply outstanding . Not to mention a fine storyline as well as a well structured fic.

Rasmus posted a comment on Saturday 25th February 2006 9:55am for Parallels

sniff... oh so lovely. love it, plz write more like it...