Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Mrs Alfred posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2005 5:37pm for Parallels

Lovely! Sweet, caring, mature. One of my favorites. Hugs -

Steven Augart posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2005 2:11pm for Parallels

I just read this story again today, all fifty thousand words of it. What a pleasure. Thank you, Alyx and Bob!

Jimmy posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2005 10:18am for Parallels

Great story! Yours is the first one that is believeable about Harry in another dimension.
Keep up the good work.

Machelle posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2005 6:48am for Parallels

Perfection. I love the Slytherin Weasleys. I can see Ron and Ginny easily being bullies with the pureblood ideas that he grew up believing. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Finally a Dumbledore that I can love again! He became something of a master manipulator both in canon and fanon.

jb238 posted a comment on Thursday 1st December 2005 4:00am for Parallels

Excellent story! First impression was "Oh no! How depressing...". But then I enjoyed reading it very much. Especially that Harry takes no BS from Draco (or anyone).

Anusha posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 5:09pm for Parallels

wonderful! i wish i could write at well as you!

Anja posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 4:43pm for Parallels

This is one of the best stories I've read, please write a sequel. I'd really like to read whats going to come. Thanks.

Amamama posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 5:52am for Parallels

Oh, wow... what a read, what a journey - what a truly wonderful story. I love the idea of parallel worlds, and you've explored that concept in a most fascinating manner. I do have a very soft spot for extremely powerful Harry, so I feel most fulfilled. It's also fun to see ideas I've seen elsewhere explored in another setting.

Thanks for sharing!

Berte

Cloud Dreamer posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 5:49am for Parallels

Very nice, thank you.

Particle_Accelerator posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 4:04am for Parallels

You did it again - an absolutely FANTASTIC story. I LOVED the idea of a Dimension Jump, must be the physicist in me. Maybe after Sunrise is over, you could write the prequel (and sequel!) to Parallels, showing how Harry loves BOTH Ginny and Hermione. I am an admitted Harry/Hermione fan, but when Harry/Ginny is done with class, as you have done before, it's digestable. Plus the super kick ass Harry is pretty cool too, not that he hasn't been in Dumbledore's Army, Spiritus Crystalus, and Sunset. As always, keep up the excellent work!

Tracey1 posted a comment on Wednesday 30th November 2005 2:09am for Parallels

Wonderful Story - I hate that it ended!!! Now I'm off to read the beginning of Sunrise.
Keep up the great work you two!!!!!

Robert Cook posted a comment on Tuesday 29th November 2005 10:16pm for Parallels

An excellent story, Bob & Alyx. One minor quibble, when you wrote about who had hugged Harry, you only listed Mrs. Weasley and Ginny. Hermione of course had also shown PDA.
I can certainly see Harry sacrificing himself the way he did, denying his love for Hermione in the original timeline once he realized that Ron loved her also. And then departing when he had no one else in that timeline keeping him there.
The Fullblood/Halfblood/Muggleborn dynamic in the new dimension is a logical outgrowth of what JKR had written, not even taken too much to an extreme.

atlantis-rob posted a comment on Tuesday 29th November 2005 10:22am for Parallels

Excellent tale B&A! great job with what harry went through and his decision to leave was unsuprising. Though I do feel a bit bad for the old ron and hermione. Excellent work with the new dimension and harry's issues with it especially how he dealt with ron and ginny and such. I loved the way he broke up the old rules and brought the groups together and such. Very cool having the sister and lily alive also! Cheers.

kitkat5100 posted a comment on Tuesday 29th November 2005 12:46am for Parallels

Hey I really love all of u're stories, They're great. I just wanted 2 know if u were going 2 do a sequel 2 this cos i think this is u're best storie. Tnx Katie

Muirnin Cocan posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 9:17pm for Parallels

This was one of the best one shot love stories I have ever read... I am always amazed at the magnitude that both Bob and Alyx have written and it gives myself hope that I too can write with that amount of acuity. You both have become a pair of my favorite authors (Keith and Dorothy will always hold a place in my heart!)
Someday I also hope to have the tenacity to write as thoroughly and as spell-binding as you have... I also hope someday to have my name here among the other brilliant writers at fanficauthors...

May you both continue to wow and amaze us your humble readers... and just for the record I did print out this story for the pair of non-internet friends who have fast become fans of yours... I would also like your permission to use you both in cameos in my stories as well...

As always,
Muirnin - who now must get her young ones up for school...

MattD posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 5:25pm for Parallels

Awesome! A little vignette, yes, but you're talents extend to the shorter tale as well. Loved it. =)

Stephan posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 3:24pm for Parallels

More Plz

Manatheron posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 2:38pm for Parallels

This is an awesome fic!

I freely admit that I thought that it was going to be the first chapter in a new story, but I do believe that I'm glad it's only a one-shot... had you left it as a cliffy I wouldn't have managed to sleep at all tonight,

Excellent work, Just Excellent! Keep them coming please.

Evan Mayerle posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 8:40am for Parallels

A very nice one-shot here. I like the way the two world-lines diverged yet clearly belong to the same "sheaf" of world-lines. 'Tis a most enjoyable read.

shlager_5321 posted a comment on Monday 28th November 2005 7:11am for Parallels

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this has got to be one of the best fanfics that i have ever read!!!!
i really loved it - and right now am going to read the first part of sunrise over britian
keep up the good work
shlomo
p.s.
if you could maybe write an epiluge to this fic i would really like that