Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Jeremy posted a comment on Thursday 22nd December 2005 1:14pm for Parallels

It was bloody briallent!!!

fashizzlism posted a comment on Sunday 18th December 2005 3:35pm for Parallels

err... its cutting off half of my review... dont know why...sorry about tripple post just thought ill explain.. :(

fashizzlism posted a comment on Sunday 18th December 2005 3:33pm for Parallels

WOW! love it! you tow are brilant authors! after reading all your storys i must say that you write H/Hr better... they just seem to match more i guess and even each other out, unlike H/G.. that my opinion anyway! keep up the great work and i hope that we will see a sequal or atleast another H/Hr story after Sunrise...

Amanda Ferris posted a comment on Wednesday 14th December 2005 8:05pm for Parallels

This story was excellent! On the risk of reviewing and having an awesome author(s) such as yourself run from the fan fic world never to return, I had to review. The idea was absolutely amazing and putting it forth into words was incredible! Please keep up the exceptional work that I as well as the fan fic world have come to expect from you!

We are not worthy and you are GOD!!! Thank you for the gift of word that you have bestowed on my humble self! LOL

Dilligas

Jasmine posted a comment on Tuesday 13th December 2005 1:43am for Parallels

I love this story! It is an AU of an AU but it is so realistic and wow! Great job. I think I am going to read some more of your work now... well maybe after my final...

Federico Buelna posted a comment on Monday 12th December 2005 2:33pm for Parallels

It was beautiful, I hope to read some more like It, I think that I will continue reading Sunset Over Britain, because when FF.net took it down, I got behind in the story... Great story anyways. long, but great, maybe if you had separated it in some chapters but well, that's your story.

Foreverread posted a comment on Monday 12th December 2005 8:10am for Parallels

This was quite good. It was certinly equal to the high standerds you set with your Sunset series. ARe you considering a follow up story to this one, or are you going to leave it as is? If you do write a sequel I will diffinantly read it. Keep up the good writing.

kain posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 6:26pm for Parallels

brilliant story, would love to see a sequel

horus posted a comment on Sunday 11th December 2005 1:17pm for Parallels

That was bloody brilliant.

James Benfield posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 12:19pm for Parallels

Great story! Keep the good work up.

James

samius posted a comment on Saturday 10th December 2005 1:04am for Parallels

A very nice story. Usually angst-wank doesn't keep me around reading it to the end, but this one was just written so well. The expressions and dialogue worked out nicely all around - I only seem to remember a couple typos from the text as being even remotely 'annoying'.

On the other hand I thought that the second universe let itself be lead around by the nose too much. Especially the goblins should have demanded justice after Harry appeared with all that money that didn't originally exist... The actual value of a galleon should have dropped enormously from the introduction of that much new money, and that itself should have frozen the whole wizarding economy in Great Britain.

But all that is forgiven, since the text was so enjoyable to read. :D~

harry85 posted a comment on Wednesday 7th December 2005 10:10am for Parallels

It seems Lord of The Rings has had some influence here, with Tsaris seeming a Balrog, Harry duelling with Malfoy a bit like Gandalf against Saruman, and he banishing the demon like Gandalf banishing the Balrog, altough in this case, a long battle was avoided...

As for Ginny, the girl is really dense, isn't she? He ahd detected her enchanted perfume, how could she think he wouldn't detect an Imperius curse and such a strong potion? Plus, I could even go so far to justify her attempts till Christmas, but one should know when a battle is lost. Seein gHermione coming back with an engagement ring should have made her realize her chances were zero...

IceBlades posted a comment on Sunday 4th December 2005 11:04am for Parallels

Absolutley wonderful!

My friend refered me to this story before I read Sunrise and Sunset so I did! Your writing is amazing and I really couldn't believe how long the story was while read it!!!!!

RedPhoenix_2k3 posted a comment on Saturday 3rd December 2005 4:02pm for Parallels

When HBP first came out I was very close to giving up on the whole HP fandom. I still kept up with the handful of fanfics that I really liked but I didn't persue any new stories. The backlash from a certain interview, that I'm sure every shipper is well aware of, had me royally pissed. Being referred to as delusional and militant can do that to a bloke. It wasn't until after I had watched the GOF movie that I started reading new fics again. I have read stories covering many ships with an open mind to the possibilities that I might be able to see what others saw. And although I find that I can enjoy these other ships greatly when they are written by the very talented fanfic authors that are out there I still find myself firmly believing that Harry and Hermione truly have that special relationship that a healthy and loving marriage can be based on. This story is proof positive of that. Bobmin has managed to capture the very essense of the relationship and show it in a refreshing light. Thank you for writing this. It gives me strength knowing, once again, that I am not alone in my beliefs, no matter how many anvils that other author has clumsily left before us.

Haley posted a comment on Saturday 3rd December 2005 9:59am for Parallels

I loved it! Absolutely loved it! The idea was very unique... it combined an AU aspect (and i love AU stories) with the cannon-ness that we all love. It was very well writen as well! I esp. enjoyed Ally, and her relationship with Harry... so sweet! Thanks for sharing.

Hoss posted a comment on Saturday 3rd December 2005 2:02am for Parallels

That was GREAT FUN. Thanks

jb238 posted a comment on Saturday 3rd December 2005 12:47am for Parallels

"Einführen über Magie und Zauberei" should probably be "Hochschule für Magie und Zauberei". Hochschule means university, Einführen sound like entry level courses.

Thelvyn posted a comment on Friday 2nd December 2005 12:51pm for Parallels

An excellent fic, with plenty of interesting twists. An interesting path with the Weasleys - though I felt it lacking a bit in why they were affected so much by the differences in this world, while I think the changes were definitely reasonable a little more explanation would have been nice.

pstibbons posted a comment on Friday 2nd December 2005 10:07am for Parallels

Actually. I thought you made Harry too powerful to be believable. But having done that, you then did very well. (And probably set a record for chapter length.) The alternate universe was very plausible.

Ally was a good creation, but I thought she spent too much time with Harry and Hermione instead of her own year students.

I assume that you know that Harry being physically abused by the dursleys is non-canon.

Question: is a person with squib parents muggle born? Like Lily Evans here ?

pstibbons posted a comment on Friday 2nd December 2005 7:11am for Parallels

Wow. And that is an understatement. Viel danke.