Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Zvoni posted a comment on Thursday 17th September 2009 6:23pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Good story so far.

I'm still waiting for Luna to meet Logan.

Luna: Are you a disguised Gnuffle?
Logan: ?!?!???!?

Belgareth posted a comment on Saturday 5th September 2009 2:36pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I like what your doing with this story. Have you thought about just having Voldie show up and "TRY" to hurt Jean and then Harry just poons him a crackish way? Then you can continue the story w/o him and the DE's.

cartilong posted a comment on Thursday 3rd September 2009 3:11pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I don't like Harry/ Ginny, but I'm reviewing anyway. So, there!
Actually, I don't hate Ginny, I just don't go looking for Harry/ Ginny, but if an author I like writes it, I'll read it. There are way too many authors who write Harry/ Ginny very badly.
I'm not real familiar with X-men, but I am enjoying this story. I think you've done a good job with the X-men, as far as explaining to people like me who and what they are.
I'm one of those horrible people who rarely review, so I'd like to say that I've read most if not all of your stories, and I've liked them all.

Geneva posted a comment on Thursday 3rd September 2009 7:24am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Awesome chapter!!! Can't wait for the next one! I like that you're setting Harry and Ginny up slowly, gives them a chance at a more mature longer lasting relationship. Anyway great work :)

~Geneva

Dustin Hoeppner posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd September 2009 12:33am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Very good chapter. When is the next chapter be ready?

nth_x posted a comment on Saturday 29th August 2009 6:57am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Yay, a new chapter! I realize its been up for a while, but I hadn't checked until today, and there it was! I liked the Harry/Ginny interaction, and while it isn't my favorite ship, that's mostly because so much of fanfiction has castigated her to within an inch of her life. She's really just a starstruck little girl with a big crush.

I was a little surprised that Dumbledore didn't know more about the room of requirements. Surely after Umbridge rooted out the DA, he would have done a little judicious mind-snooping and learned all about it. Oh well, he was probably too busy coming up with further justifications for forking over Harry.

Looking forward to more! Thanks for writing.

Tracy0652 posted a comment on Thursday 27th August 2009 11:13pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I love this story. Actually, I love all of your stories. I think I actually left a review for this already, but was re-reading it and wanted to tell you again how much I apprecaite the gift of your creativity. Thanks, and I eagerly anticipate any update or plot bunny you choose to post!
Tracy

darthloki posted a comment on Thursday 27th August 2009 1:18pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

<i>Harry shook his head. "I'm not going to scream just because Hermione doesn't like my vocabulary, guys," he said with a wry grin. "She's heard worse from me and didn't correct it. It's like an automatic response from her. Watch."
He grinned at them and winked. "Hermione, it sucks."
Hermione, who hadn't been paying attention to the conversation, murmured, "Harry, language."
Both Neville and Ginny laughed and Hermione looked up from her book, peering at them suspiciously.
</i>

*cracks up*

ljdlb posted a comment on Wednesday 26th August 2009 11:42am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Excellent, please do not abandon, really well written

ChrisLeBron posted a comment on Wednesday 26th August 2009 5:39am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Really an excellent story. I honestly can't think of any points that need to be improved, unless you want to count the whole "Bob and Alyx aren't shackled to their computers and forced to write every day" thing. Heck, I'd be happy to move in and learn to feed llamas. And I'm a decent cook, so you could skip out on that, too.

jazed posted a comment on Tuesday 25th August 2009 11:53am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Looking forward to more. Not the biggest Harry/Ginny fan myself, but nothing wrong with it, nor would i complain about the ship in a great story, such as this. Hope to see more updates soon.
Love your work. Thank you for it. I have enjoyed many of your stores. again Tank you for taking the time to write it & share it.

on another note, witch server do you play wow on? your wow disclaimer leads ppl to believe you are horde.

liquidfyre posted a comment on Sunday 23rd August 2009 9:40am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

*sends alyx a video of himself*

*giggles softly and waves at the camera*

Hiiii

*motions for the camera to pan showing Alyx's llama held captive lil footses bound together a look of terror in its eyes*

I would like to know when you plan to start posting your wow story please.

If there is no announcement soon... Well

*slips over to the llama and strokes it behind one ear before reaching off camera and grabbing something*

*suddenly you hear a click followed by loud buzzing as the llama's eyes widen and it begins to tremble more*

*you then notice as Liquid brings his hand back onscreen that he is holding a pair of clippers*

Well do you really wanna know what happens if the WoW story doesn't start soon?

*giggles again as he turns off the clippers the camera slowly fading to black*

hyperswain posted a comment on Sunday 23rd August 2009 8:24am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

if people are reviewing saying they hate the ship i would love to know why they are reading this story in the first place, you warned us from the get go it was harry/ginny. I on the other hand love the ship and the story is wonderful as i have come to expect from you. have you ever considered writting a book? make up your own characters and world and make lots of money if you did that i would buy it

superseastallion posted a comment on Saturday 22nd August 2009 12:12pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Very good chapter, I'm enjoying the Mutant Storm book.

KittyBlack posted a comment on Saturday 22nd August 2009 1:56am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

I loved the Sunset and sunrise series and i am loving this one thanks for taking the time out of your buissy scedual to entertain me and a bunch of ther people i love your work

pav posted a comment on Friday 21st August 2009 10:31pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

This is your best story so far,even better than Sunset/Sunrise.The crossover is perfect,the new combined universe flawless and there is not a single case of OOC.HBP,or should i call that darn book "Saving Draco Malfoy",was an utter disaster and any successful attempt to repair the damage is laudable.

Since Harry is now with his family and friends,well trained and protected,it actually does not matter what direction his romantic interests take.H/G is a doubtful ship only for situations where Harry is alone,has to fight for survival and thus needs a stronger and smarter partner.While a fanatical Harmonian myself,i do not care about all that shipping business in this particular case.

The cave scene made much more sense than in canon.Still,one can only lament that JKR did not use the traditional fairy tale idea of immortality through removal of soul to an exceptionally well protected fortresslike hiding place.The splitting of a soul goes against the very concept of magic as mankind knows it.

Your story is everything one can ask from a good fanfiction writer and it is my great pleasure to enjoy this masterpiece.







Kelly Hilliard posted a comment on Friday 21st August 2009 8:44am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Great job as always guys. I await impatiently for the next chapter! :)

vheritas posted a comment on Friday 21st August 2009 4:21am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Great chapter, especially with the way Dumbles reacted, or, more accurately, didn't react, to Harry's flashback. That, in a nutshell, was the core of harry's distrust of the manipulative old bastard.
I look forward to more of this excellent story.

tw posted a comment on Thursday 20th August 2009 12:47pm for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Pure Awsomeness. But then again...was there ever any doubt?

Lon Huey posted a comment on Thursday 20th August 2009 9:07am for Chapter 07 - Eroding Support

Wait a minute. You're pairing Harry with Ginny? In what universe could that ever be possible? heh heh eheh