Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Elfguard48 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 9:01pm

Great chapter. I like the fact that Hagrid did not turn away from Harry. I think Lily and JAmes would not mind Harry calling Scott and Jean, Mum and Dad. I can't wait(but must) to see how Harry and Jean handle Umbridge. I know it will be a doosie. Hope all is well with you and Alyx

Ellisande posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 8:59pm

Just because of the author notes...

'Update soon!'

:P Will we see a good dumbledore in this story? I honestly dislike most stories where he is evil, no matter how it may come across. At any rate, gj on writing one of the only decent xmen xovers i've seen so far.

MonCappy posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 8:52pm

Jean finished with a shrug. She and Xavier had many talks with Harry, but on some issues, his opinion remained unchanged. His idea that the wizarding society wasn't worth saving was one of them.

I would say Harry is right. The Wizarding World does not deserve to be saved. It needs to be destroyed and a new world built from the ashes.

corwalch posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 8:39pm

I like this story and look forward to the next chapter most eagerly. And I will be the last to demand you update soon, it would be hypocritical of me, given my update rate

Sarah5 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 8:25pm

I look forward to each story you write.

Thank you for this Chapter!

Lottii posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 8:14pm

Awesomely fantastic chapter as usual!!! I loved the dragon will she feature often? Cheers Lottii

sblackfan posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 7:24pm

Fantastic chapter! I loved seeing Jean put Snape in his place. Thanks for writing such a fabulous story!!!!

PamelaC posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 6:49pm

Well of course I like it, as usual with your stuff. Loved the dragon.
However, just wondering, how do you explain a blatant error like this: 'Minerva nodded unhappily and cursed her lack of inaction'...?

314159 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 6:35pm

I found the name Blackmoor a little odd (it's make more sense if it were on a moor, rather than an island) but other than that this chapter is full of win.

Thanks.

vasilis01 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 6:26pm

Only five dollars. Please update soon. Other than that excellent update.

Darak1 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 6:18pm

I can't help it, but if all non standar humans are considered dark creatures, woudn't ultimately the wizards be considered as dark creatures as they are a minority and thus definitely non standard :D

tatsu.zzmage posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 6:06pm

Now that was fun. heheheheh. so how do you like your Snape I'm thinking char-broiled sounds good from the inside out.

Thomas posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 5:45pm

You know that Department of Homeland Defense threat would work better if all the people that read this fic lived in the U.S. and not like me in the E.U. So...........Update Soon!!!! LOL

I love this fic. I'm kinda hoping that you'll just use the X-men characters and ignore all the Comic/Cartoons/Movies story lines, cuz i like my Jean alive, my Scott not boning a blond slut-bomb and my Logan being the best at what he does and what he does ain't nice.

The other X-men thing, if Harry leases Prof X his castle as a European base, wouldn't he run into a few of them sooner or later? Or will the remodelling the castle keep the rest of them away for the rest of the fic?

What will Jean's reaction to Umbridge be? I'm kinda hoping for a aneurysm and a students i regret to inform you that madame Umbridge passed away in her sleep last night. But that might be to mercifull.

Greetz
Thomas.

piad2691 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 5:44pm

Dear Bob & Alyx,
as allways a great pleasure to be invited into your livingroom/garage/office/computer/fanfiction or where you are writing this stuff. At the meeting with Dumbles, no one said anything about DADA ???
Can everybody beeee looking forward to a megasized Harry-bomb going off on sept. 4th ?? That is of course, if the Gryffs are having DADA the first day in school.

See you somewhere on the WWW.

DrT posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 5:26pm

Logan's directness is quite refreshing in an HP story, I must say!

Interesting that no one mentioned to Jean or Charles that Umbitch will be back -- I guess you want the explosion when she reacts to the Dark Creature in her class.

If I've mentioned this in a previous review, sorry, but I am surprised than Charles hasn't thought of magic as a prior mutation, a stable one that got passed on. If you carry on the story after Voldemort's gone to make it more x-mancentric, then that could be an opening. But in this story, it could be a way of explaining to Harry, at least, why wizards might be worth saving, even if the wizarding world might not be. Still, I'm sure you have your own ideas on that!

Sarah9 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 5:24pm

I'm really pleased with the way you've done this. I'm not a massive fan of X-Men and all i really remember of the movies (I think i saw the first ten minutes of one of them)is that there were mutants, so i expected to be more than a little confused when I read this. However, you've made sure that even people who have as little knowledge as I do can understand. Good job.
I'm looking forward to Harry's interactions with Hermione and Ginny when they all get to Hogwarts.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 5:02pm

Very good part here, and to work in reverse: Snape is a piece of roody-poo trailer park trash in this fic it seems, and I cannot imagine ina million years, no matter how much warning he gets, that he'd leave Harry alone. I do hope that this will be his only warning, and that when he tries something, the pain will make him void himself. Next, I enjoyed Albus getting raked, and boohoo he doesn't like being taken advatage of like he and Snape do to the students, maybe he'll learn a bit from that, but not likely. Love the moment with the Dragon, and will look forwardto see the lovely lady show up again. Hermione and Ginny are really growing here, and finally, she decided that Ron was too immature for her, something that seemed obvious in canon as well, but JKR was bound and determined to have her overlook.

Tammy Driver posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 5:01pm

Just curious, but how long on average does it take to write one of your story chapters. Have you ever thought about writing an original work, and having it published?

Comet Moon posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 4:57pm

Sweet

Jean Rocks as always

Love that Snape is getting his

Look forward to more

Ja ne

Jim

withfujkilp9087528nvhc posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 4:57pm

This chapter was good, although I was hoping the school might start and it's a good thing that this is more Harry Potter based, as this is really great.

Imagine the effect in the battle, with Jean and Logan in this!

Can't wait for more!