Content Harry Potter

Reviews

BaciLaci posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 4:55pm

Hello Bob & Alyx! I've been a lazy bum, and haven't reviewed anything yet... Sorry! My only excuse is that 'I was soooo busy reading those fanfics...'

Anyway... I read all of your stories, and laughed my head off. Except for the angsty stuff. I hate them (but it's supposed to be so, because I'm not a sadistic nor masochistic one... I read them nonetheless. Okay, I love evil-git-bashing be it Honored Headmonste... erm... masters, Jelause Gingers, Bossy Bushy Bookworms or anybody with evil intents against our Hero and his actual love/friends or simple stupid authority-worship) So your stories ar in the top 10... million or so :) ok-ok bad joke... you were the one (or two to be exact) that made me come here from ff dot net.
So as your reward:

Alyx: Please, drop one drop of your blood on this spot ¤

From now on only you can read this section...
There is a modified pensive transfigured to a kinky leather thong (the likes you have at home, so Bob won't miss it). It's simply reversable by the password 'Cheeky cheating'. If you go into it, think of any of your daydreams of Alain Rickman (even those with two or more of him in it) and say 'start sweet sensations'. It will give you all the sensory stimulations, not just sight and hearing. Later, if you work fast on new chapters/stories, this pensieve can be updated with Sean Connery or any other guys (or girls if you like) on the exact age that you wish. Sorry, but because of you being a muggle/mundane it can be only one at a time

(Mu-hahaha-hahaaaaa - perfected the unique evil laugh at least... but what are these people in white clothes with that funny looking back-zip sweater... and spraying those bottles of mountain-spirit air freshener in my face doi... "plop"... some time later... what's this frickin' headache and... shit! Lemme outta 'ere... on second tought... I like it here... why am I feeling so high?)

don't even try to demand more for only one chapter. So... Enjoy!


Bob: Your drop of blood goes here ¤

Ok, Alyx won't see this...
Here are some dougnuts transfigured to carrots. If you look at the fissures through an electron microscope, you will see thiny little runes engraved in it. Well, it was qite a feat stealing a muggle eyesight correcting blaser thingy... or something... and Imperioing the correct guy to change the mechanics and the programming, but you're worth it (Don't even think of it, I'm straight... I meant your writing). Cut one 12th off of one, and touch only that piece. The activating phrase is 'donate doughnut'. If you are disturbed by Alyx/your_doctor/anybody_who_will_rat_you_out simply say 'do not donate doughnut', and it will reverse back to carrots. At this time I'm unable to prevent the already swallowed pieces to go back to carrots on this pasword, but working on it... Oh I nearly forgot one of the runes is a compulsion-rune, that will make you work harder on the next chapter, and makes you unable to reproduce the runes on the carrots. Sorry to tell you, but it activated, when you looked at them (insert former evil laugh and the accompanying struggle with the muggle mind meddlers... I mean healers). Bon apétite.


So, Alyx use your clothing well, poor Bob deserves it (wink-wink)...
And Bob, to show that you so much deserve that interresting underwear eat all the carrots (more winks)...

joeBob posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 4:51pm

Thanks for the update and thanks for not going berserk with the crossovers. So many promising stories are ruined that way.

rabio posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 4:20pm

I like your style of writing very much, but I think you have Jean spilling out information about Harry's mental status to everyone, and I see that as a bit wierd.
don't let me discourage you, you're both great writers!

Ta'al posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 4:09pm

Excellent chapter, though I personally liked the Harry of the first chapter moreso than the weakling he's becoming this is a great story, please continue!

ChocoholicWriter posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 4:06pm

I really enjoyed the chapter and can't wait to see how Harry and Ginny react to each other when they finally meet again. Also a quick question about Hermione - she's definitely on Harry's side isn't she? I mean, I know she had a right go at Ron and told him that he had ruined his chances with her and that it was mentioned that she was struggling with how she views authority figures but I'm a little confused on how she views Harry. Don't suppose you could clear that up for me, could you? Can't wait for the next chapter. Absolutely loving the fic.

SassyFrass posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 3:38pm

I really liked Hagrid in this chapter, especially when he got the letter from Harry and pointedly told everyone that it was private.
I'm curious as to whether Xavier or Jean picked up Dumbledore's thoughts about needing Harry to be in class with Snape so he'll (meaning Harry) look to Dumbledore more. If so, I assume they're very cautious in all dealings with Dumbledore. If not, why not? I can't imagine they'd be that trusting.
It was a great update, and I'm very pleased with everyone's reactions to Ron's idiocy.
I am looking forward to the next update.
PS--I hope you get to Harry/Ginny goodness soon!!!!!

jakjakattk posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 3:31pm

that was really good! nice and long and there was a lot more laughs in there then I like I've seen you put in one chapter (Well, excluding Fred and Gorge) and no counting the Granger Defense. I know the chapter where Harry jinxed Sirius's Penis was funny but I thought that the whole story was a laugh.
Keep up the good work and beat those betas into finishing faster (my new version of "post again soon" LOL)

makotochi posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 3:26pm

Update soon and make my donation $10.

Excellent story so far and I have a lot of questions that I look forward to being answered in future chapters.

Amamama posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 3:18pm

Weehee! Gods, this is a magnificent ride. Unlike some of your other readers, I have absolutely no knowledge of the X-men. I've seen the logo, that's it. And wen I last hit a games/comics store I found an issue of X-files with Jean on the front cover and understood why you had her as Lily's twin sister. Which is a brilliant idea. And her abilities are perfect for helping Harry.

I look forward to finding out what Ginny did to Ron, but I do wonder - why doesn't she (or Hermione) write to Harry? If I were her (which I'm obviously not) I would've been rather quick to tell this good friend and object of my fancy that my brother is a sodding idiot, and begged he not put me in the same group. Well, you have your reasons I suppose, and I look forward to seeing the story unravel.

Thanks for sharing, I loved every minute of this. A great way to start the day!

Wolfric posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 3:12pm

While I share the update soon sentiment to some extent, most people are anxious to increase pleasurable experiences, I consider it quite rude to make demands of people who are providing those pleasurable experiences solely for our mutual benefit and recieving no remuneration for their considerable efforts. That being said this is another marvelous effort on your part. I find your characterization of Harry to be spot on; powerful, inteligent but not wise beyond his years and struggling to overcome the damage from his horrible past, quite believable. Also believable is that slimey bastard Snape, I do hope a suitable end is in the offing. As for Ron I think that his immaturity is his most prominant characteristic and it is believable for him to self destruct as you have portrayed or for him to have some formative experience and grow up a bit being more the stalwart friend as he is sometimes portrayed elswhere. Now that I have excised this pedantic impulse for a while. Thank you so much for your efforts in writing great stories and sharing them with us. W.

James13 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 2:43pm

Wow, so obviously not canon, but still, a lot of very interesting possibilities.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing how Harry deals with his friends.

Enough action to be interesting and enough characterization to be worthwhile...well done!

PS: update soon!

Soothingmadness posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 2:20pm

Wow, you two are odd. Good story I like the way you have blended the two worlds together without dragging every obscure marvel character you could think of, like some authors who have tried this crossover.

Michael Powers posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 2:18pm

Excellent chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next. Could Logan recover from the killing curse? It'd be funny if Wormtail used the AK on Wolverine, step over the body, and then get three claws through the back of the head. Just a thought. :)

Ronnie McMains posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 2:04pm

You know and I know that even if Harry doesn't have a single lesson or any other reason to be around Snape, Snape won't let it alone. He'll find Harry at some point when he thinks Harry's alone, just to twist the knife.

At which point Harry will spread Snape over several non-contiguous countries.

And Umbridge, of course. Has anyone mentioned to Jean or the others that she's teaching Defense again? The Defense curse is about to strike a little late (or would you consider it early?). Somehow I doubt she'll get the second 'hem' out before Harry nails her.

For a minute, I thought that perhaps Harry wouldn't be so hasty, not wanting to be considered 'Dark'. But the wizarding world already considers him 'Dark', just because he's a mutant, and he's not really caring what they think anymore, is he?

Anyway, keep up the good work, and if you have to donate money to a terrorist retirement fund in my name, make sure it's one that insures they're permanently retired, yeah?

dogbertcarroll posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 2:00pm

Update soon! *snicker* Sorry, but the International Terrorist Retirement fund is a seriously neglected charity and they really do deserve your support! For just dollars a day you can provide an aged terrorist strychnine for his daily pigeon feeding at the park.

I know you have to send Harry back to England (or think up a completely original plotline) but you really need to work on the reasons for doing so. As is the reasons are rather crappy and read like telling a young Anne Frank that she needs to return to Nazi occupied Germany to face her fears!

timbits200 posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 1:56pm

I have to say that so far the story is going great. I can't wait to see what happens next when I reach the end of an update. Also, I may just not remember, but have Harry's mutant powers been explained and will there be any interaction between Logan and characters like Snape or the Malfoys?

ladyimmortal posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 1:44pm

Woot!

I was so excited to see another chapter of this story. It's very nice to see Dumbledore being more reasonable - and to see Jean getting to the heart of the matter with Snape. YAY JEAN!

I'm wondering how much trouble Umbridge is going to be causing - or allowed to cause... methinks she's not going to get along so well with Jean....

Ezra'eil posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 1:43pm

After reading the AN many of the questions I had are now not needed :P

Though I would like to know when HG starts coming into play...

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 12:49pm

Ah, wonderful. I like that you are taking a realistic approach to the reactions of the core people, on both sides of the story thus far. unfortunately, that is a rather rare thing in the catalog of stories out there, and I'm not just talking fanfiction. Man, what would I give for Batman to have just killed the Joker, or just allowed him to die, in the last movie. No one should be that terminally stupid.

I'm sitting back, waiting for September 2nd when Harry learns that Umbridge will, once again, be his defense teacher. I'll pop open a beer and enjoy the fireworks. Will she even last the day? Of course, Jean will learn of the toad's posting on September 1st or earlier, so we'll see what happens before Harry even gets there. Maybe Hermione will gain some points in Harry's books through independent action to remove the menace. Of course, I have to contemplate that she will still be around for the ripe plot she offers. I can imagine her reaction to having Harry, a mutant wizard, in her class. Although, I can also imagine the breaking point might be her treatment of the other mutant, the witch Creevy. I think Harry would react more strongly to verbal attacks against someone so innocent more fervently than attacks against himself.

Thank you for writing.

Mike (MoA)

redhandgrunt posted a comment on Wednesday 27th August 2008 12:47pm

Good chapter. I wonder what Little Creevey's powers will be.