Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Isis Ice posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 8:29am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

yeay! a good cross over! i bow down to your infinate abilities, oh great writer, please write us more.

cheryse posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 8:28am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Wow, I'm already hooked! It's nice to know that Harry is going to get a little love and support for a change. I'm curious to see how Harry and Logan get along - not to mention he and Scott.

heathw posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:58am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

If you could have seen me fifteen minutes ago, you would have seen a thirty-something guy jumping up and down, screaming in delight, looking like a four-year old girl with pigtails.

I loved the first chapter. I hadn't even considered that Jean would be Harry's aunt, but it fits in nicely and adds an aspect to the story I really like so far.

The comment about attacking a fully functional telepath is one for the history books. By far my favorite line of the chapter.

Initially, Ron's possible bigotry towards mutants seemed a bit forced to me, but it occurred to me Ron is a bit of a bigot, even in canon.

I've really been looking forward to this story and the first chapter surpassed all my expectations.

Now...back to read for a second time!

I love you guys! (Sniffs and wipes a tear from his eye.)

qwikshot posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:50am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

:O

(i am in LUST!!!!!!)

this is gonna be GOOD!!! can't wait to read more of how the wizzies realize what kind of a ... (feces)... storm they've created and have coming to totally bury the fan; please, please , PLEASE update again soon!!!!!

thanx bunches for sharing!!!!

qwik

ace posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:46am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

interesting, very interesting. finally you have brought out this cross-over that you mentioned previously.

polsarax posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:45am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

YAAAAAAAAAY
YAAAAAAAAAAAY
this is awsome, I can't think coheriently just YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

LooneyToons posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:34am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Nicely done. The only bit that rings false is Ron, who goes from "mutants don't exist" to "mutants are scum" in seconds -- he hasn't had the time to develop a prejudice against mutants (who is biased against something they think doesn't exist?) so why does he suddenly manifest one?

Oh, and DizzyG? Ginny isn't JKR's author avatar. Hermione is, by her own admission.

kay24 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:31am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Now while I am not a big Ginny/Harry fan, I have no doubt that that fact will not stop me from enoying this story. You're (and I mean both of you) unique writing style makes up for any dislike I have for the ship you have chosen. I do hope though that you can redeem the ship because I am tired of reading the same cliched H/G.
~Kay

DizzyG posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:30am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Despite my general loathing for the JKR SI that is Ginny, this hasn't mentioned her yet and so I have no complaints.
Actually, this is rather good.
I'm curious about one thing - which version of the X-Men are you using? Comic? Movies? Animated? Though I think we can rule out Evolution.

defiant1981 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:26am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

love it

Wolfs_hell posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:25am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

While I would prefer a Harry/any other female match, it is a good story start with this first chapter, and I do bleive that I will keep reading as it unrolls.

PhoenixAnkaa posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:23am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I was in doubt how I would take to an X-Men / Potter cross over. But I should know never to doubt the all knowing and powerful team of Alyx and Bob. I grovel before you for forgiveness for my heresy.

I was drawn in from the first scene and only paused in my reading to blink and breath. It was truly ingenious how you tied Jean to Lily through their likeness. Having Xavier already mistrustful of Dumbledore through past experience should make for very enjoyable reading when you have the two confront each other in future postings.

I will spend my time doing penance for my doubt until your next post. Though... is self flogging possible????

PA

riegert8 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:21am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

This is interesting story, I do think that Hermione has a good chance to be forgiven since she has always like to learn new things. But I don't know about the others that Harry is tick at, You listen to Dumbledore words sad that his action said something else

AB posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:17am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I love it already. :)

philh1985 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:14am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

First off, this is a great start. Definitely left me wanting more right away. Having Jean be his aunt works. I suppose it makes more sense to have one child with major magic, one with minor magic and one squib.
(hmm, are all "non-magical" siblings of magical ones squibs?)

I take it since Dudders wasn't there he may end up making waves.

Someone else's review asked about Magneto. I don't know if you are planning on him being in this or having a big role, but I was thinking that he sees him and his fellow mutants as the down-trodden minority (or about to be) by normals. I wonder if His taking a long honest look at how the Wizarding world feels and acts like they are so superior to muggles and take that to heart. Wouldn't expect him to become a pacifist, but more interested in equal justice rather than "After we get ours, we might worry about others."

In any case, having read and loved your other stories I'm confident that it will be great no matter which way you take it. (inserting ubiquitous "more soon plese!" begging)

tangentsferret posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 7:03am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Liking this beginning (which is fairly unique for me, generally crossovers give me hives). Thanks for writing, and for writing well! (And can I have the number for Rent-a-Llama? I can't seem to find them in the Yellow Pages.)

Mrs.TiffanyPotter posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 6:58am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Excellent Begining. I can't wait to read more.
It's refreshing to see a Dumbledore that realizes the mistakes he's made. I only hope he doesn't hurt Harry again in an effort to help him.

I totally thought Jean was going to be Lilly suffering from Amnesia. Having her be a twin sister is something I've never seen before. It's great that Harry has Family who is willing to love him. It also helps that they are trained to deal with troubled youth, Harry certainly needs it.

vateruncer posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 6:52am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I like how you handled the this chapter. I have seen a lot of authors that really fail to blend their crossovers in a believable way. Beyond that all I can say is thanks for another good story and I look forward to updates.

GSKeltner posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 6:45am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I was extremely dubious about this story when I first started reading, but you've thrown in a nice loop and it's a good opening. I wish you luck in your continuation, as I'm more then willing to read what you've got.

Just don't kill Jean Grey off. It's getting redundant at this point, as everyone does it. But I shouldn't dictate.

Nice work. Hope to see more of this and Wizard's Fall (pretty please?).

hjdevnull posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 6:37am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Wow, what a great universe you've imagined. You always come up with the craziest, most original stuff. This is, by far, the best set-up to an HP/X-Men crossover I've ever read. Can't wait for the next bit, I'm really looking forward to it.

And, since I doubt it gets said often, thank you.