Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Jezza88 posted a comment on Friday 6th June 2008 1:34pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Good first chapter! Just one question. Will Harry forgive the Weasleys and Dumbledore, since they have realised what they did was wrong? Or will there be even more revelations that make it impossible for Harry to forgive them? And will Ron be a git in here, or not. I don't mind either way, I just like him as he is. Keep up the good work!

Colpinky posted a comment on Friday 6th June 2008 11:55am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Hi ya'll!

Glad to see you back, and this story reads like it is going to be up to your usual high standards. I'm looking forward to seeing where you will take it. Keep up the good work.

Jeff Bernstein posted a comment on Friday 6th June 2008 10:03am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

This is good. Nice balence of showing Albus and Moine as being naive, but caring about Harry, Ron I am not sure of. As for Ginny, you all were careful to show that she did not lie, or even write Harry. Of Albus, Ron and Moine, I hope he completely forgives Moine, and at least understand that Albus (while stupid) at least was trying to do the right thing, Ron who cares. I see the Snape will be a complete bastered

King Darius posted a comment on Friday 6th June 2008 9:30am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I like this story so far. one of the few HP-Xmen crossovers i have read that are actually worth a damn. i hope you update this soon.

Ryan posted a comment on Friday 6th June 2008 8:05am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Hey Bob and Alyx,

I just discovered the wonderful stories you two write about a week and a half ago and I have already read and loved each and everyone of them. It's rare to find an author (or pair of authors) who write such a high number of stories with a consistent level of quality all around. You two come up with both unique and original ideas as well as take the same old tired clichés and make them your own. I'm looking forward to see what you two do with your first crossover. The first chapter is very promising. Keep up the good work.
Ryan

PS. I love the disclaimers, they're hilarious.

Darkraven posted a comment on Friday 6th June 2008 6:54am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Great story so far. Its the 1st potter/X-men crossover i ever read. I enjoy it imenseley.

OrionHR posted a comment on Friday 6th June 2008 6:44am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I'm quite pleased to see this as it blends two of my more favourite universes. I've actually seen somewhat of this idea done, but I will say that this take on the concept will prove superior.

I am surprised that you have an animosity set up between Dumbles. and Xavier. I could easily see them working together. But I can just as easily see them at odds. I'll be curious to see if you introduce Magneto to this and if his past as a child of the Holocaust is related to Dumbles. victory over Grindelwald.

In the mean time, keep writing and I'll try to keep reviewing.

David21 posted a comment on Friday 6th June 2008 5:06am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Hmmmm......

Only one problem I can see here...I need more.

Fine. I'll help. Virtual llamas are being sent now. Real llamas as soon as I can arrange them.

I'm trying to track down Alan Rickman, but he's proving unusually elusive. As soon as I can locate him, I will take action.

Since I rightly fear Alyx more than Bob, there will be no donuts sent. Sorry, Bob. I even live near a Krispy Kreme store....

I'm also working hard on finding Yellow and Black spandex in bulk quantities so there will be enough for the design of Harry's X-Man uniform.

No Alan Rickmans were harmed in the creation of this review.

Ciardubhain

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Friday 6th June 2008 1:13am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Ooh, the Harry Potter/X-Men crossover has arrived. Nice start to this story and it really ties together nicely thus far. Wonder if you're planning to pair Harry with one of the teenage mutants. Hmm, will he stay in contact with his friends at Hogwarts? Will Dumbledore try to manipulate that friendship? What am I saying, of course he will. Looking forward to new parts!

Panaka posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 9:39pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Good start on the story. I'll be following this one with great anticipation.

Here's hoping Snape pisses of Jean and tries to attack her mind somewhere in the future (and the truly epic mental can whoopass she'll open up on him).

nelgraf posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 2:53pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Great story and great writing! just not my style. Good luck and I'm sure you will wow people as usual.

Nelgraf.

aka. Pixle

tw posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 2:23pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

There are several things that come to mind after reading this chapter. Things like: "Why the hell didn;t I read this sooner?," and, "Holy Shit! Is there any plot that this dynamic duo can't do with a decent amount of credibility?"

I mean seriously! The bar has been raised and set, yet again, by none other than my favorite, physcotic, authors Bob and Alyx. Is there any hope for the less talented of us out here of ever atracting such interest in writting as you have; or in imaginative creativity?

I love the tone that has been set, and judging by how you strive to be unique in your plot, and hope that the tone will continue to develope as it did in Sunset and Sunrise. But, then again, I'm refering to a Bobmin work and know that it will exceed my meegar preconseptions.

I have read many hundreds, possibly thousands of stories, and have yet to find an X-men crossiver as interesting and well thought out as this one.

Will Harry be a class 5 mutant? If so, is nagic what acts as the catalist for the development of a Class 5 mutant?

OOOOHHH!!! Can Magneto do that thing to Voldemort??? Where he summons the iron from his blood? PLease!!!!!!

Have a great day and hope to hear from ya'll soon.

-TW :)

Aki posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 1:42pm for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

This is a very important question. How often are you going to update? I know that you are at least half way through this story since you mentioned in a note last year that it will only be put up when it is at least half completed. So, is it one chapter every week? Every other day? On which day? Because I find myself checking every few hours which is insane! I'll never be able to get any work done at this rate! This is of course testimony to how addictive your story is.

truly_charmed posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 11:38am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I'm not too big on crossovers but I do like how you've started this one. It's good and it kept me interested until the end of the chapter. Very well done!

I love how Jean is his Aunt and how Xavier knows Dumbledore and the relationship between the two of them is almost similar to Magnito and Xavier...almost... well at the begining anyway.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

truly_charmed posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 11:37am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I'm not too big on crossovers but I do like how you've started this one. It's good and it kept me interested until the end of the chapter. Very well done!

I love how Jean is his Aunt and how Xavier knows Dumbledore and the relationship between the teo of them is almost similar to Magnito and Xavier...almost... well at the begining anyway.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

darthme1011 posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 10:38am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

very enjoyable

Alorkin posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 8:24am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

BobMin, your writing is some of the best I have ever come across. While I do not care for the H/G ship, your style of writing is more than enough to entice me to read regardless.

That said, away we go!

I love that you usually write Dumbledore as an unfeeling, deluded and self-important bastard. Here, he is no different.

It looks like Harry has Kitty's ability. He can 'Bamf' too!

A few notes: There is no summer homework after OWL year, unless Dumbledore assigned it personally, in which case, Harry, as angry as he is, would most likely disregard it.

Late, later...too late. Dumbledore is *this close* to having two dark lords on his hands.

Uncle Albie is gonna have a nasty surprise when Tonks and Remus get back.

Charles' letter has left ol' Uncle Albie thoroughly spanked, and in her own inimitable fashion, Tonks has let the cat out of the bag.

Snape is off to tell Voldy, Ron is an ass (as usual) I'm surprised Hermione didn't slap him for that little comment, and Molly is on a rampage. It looks like Gred, Forge and Hermione are salvable, and Ginny is still an unknown.

I'd be furious if I'd seen what Jean had. Charles is correct. Harry needs family annd guidace where he has had none. As for his question, did Dumbledore, have this in mind? My feelings are right in line with the twins. Dumbledore intended to use Harry to get rid of Voldemort...a creature he, himself is responsible for creating in the first place, and then eliminate, expeditiously, assuming he survived the battle.

As with all your stories, I eagerly await the next chapter of 'Mutant Storm'. Alorkin

Stanley Chalk posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 3:42am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I love your work and I can not wait to see were you are going with it. Keep on writing!

rune1806 posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 3:37am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Rather dark but I think that it need to be to show how far Harry had fallen. All I know about the X-men is what was in the movie, so go a/u all you want. What is Harry's power, he was doing so many different things?

runnerman87 posted a comment on Thursday 5th June 2008 2:51am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I think I'm hooked!

I've always been a bit put-off by Angry!Harry, and I'm a bit bothered by what he did to the Dursleys, even if they did deserve most of it. It seems like some of what he did went over the top, but I'm glad you mentioned that he never really intended to kill anyone. I'm also a bit bothered by how he treated Remus, who's made an obvious effort to look out for Harry even against his orders. I'm hoping that you'll put that relationship back together in later chapters.