Content Harry Potter

Reviews

Chewy posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:40am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Good start i hope Dumbledore gets whats coming to him. Sounds like Snape is going to tell Voldemort that Harry is the only one that can kill him. Will you have Voldemort split his soul in this story.

MonCappy posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:39am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I can't wait for the next chapter. As much as I am not a fan of Harry / Ginny pairings, I do look forward to seeing how that develops. What has been written thus far has me eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

I must admit that I harbor an intense hatred of the Dursleys and am disappointed that they still live.

MoxTitus posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:39am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I really like your story so far. After reading many HP/X-Men crossover, which never got finished, I can`t wait for your updates.

I am not a HP/GW shipper, but I am interested to find out how this one will come to pass.
Please keep on writing.

Houndofhell posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:33am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Awesome start to what looks like a very promising story, i'm a big fan of Xmen and of Harry Potter and you've combined it very well. Looking forward to more.

someonehere posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:33am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I love it! What could be better than x-men and Harry Potter -- together! Thanks for writing it, and please don't leave me hanging too long!

Phil Boswell posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:28am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

An interesting start.

What does Ron know about mutants? He claims there's no such thing, then says "good riddance" to Harry when his ignorance is shown up.

So what's Ginny up to in all of this? It seems slightly unclear as to whether she's being trained alongside Ron and Hermione. At least she didn't take part in the rather unwisely-conducted letter campaign: sounds like somebody dropped a rather big ball there. I'm looking forward to her first appearance.

Also wondering whether Scott and Logan are going to echo Moony and Padfoot: I'm not that famliar with the X-Men so I'll wait and find out ;-)

Holly posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:23am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Ok, I'm hooked. Great job as usual. Update again really soon!

Lilredwitch posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:22am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

I love it! Normally I don't like Harry/Ginny (and yes I read the warning so no flames) but I love HP/X-Men and even with that pairing I know that this will be a great story.

DAUFahnder posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:17am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Something new... nice, I like it.

Rexnos posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:10am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Kinda out there, but I'm curious to see where you'll go with this. If nothing else, I should definitely get a kick out of all this.

I'm also curious as to how you're going to get the Harry/Ginny ship to work out. Harry basically hates everyone in England now and I don't really know how he sees Ginny according to this storyline...

Regardless, you guys keep writing and I'll keep reading. I'm not big into crossovers, but I've liked the rest of you guys' stuff, so I'll give it a chance.

Later,
Rex

tntornado posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:09am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Really cool start - I've read storys where Jean and Lily were sisters, but this one where they are twins, and have the different abilitys is a new and cool switch up.

I can't wait to read more, you've got a solid base laid down in this chapter,

TnTornado

Decumo9 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 1:04am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Very nice start. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.

Ken Warner posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:55am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

what a magnificent start - I love a powerful Harry, and with the mature adults on the mutant side to healp him heal - can't wait.

thanks so much for sharing.

hordac85 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:53am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Love it.Fantastic story.

Orion posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:46am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Wow. This is great.

I'm only familiar with some of the more modern cartoon and movie versions of the x-men . . . the 90's "X-men" cartoon and "X-men Evolution" which was an interesting blend with some of the x-men as adults, teachers, and others as teens - and of course the 3 x-men movies.

Anyway, I bring it up because you've done a great job of putting together a set of believable characters from the x-men universe, which is difficult considering the varying source material.

Likewise, I think you've done a spectacular job with the change in backstory to provide a connection between Harry and the Mutant world.

Ron has his head up his ___ again, which I find very much in character, and I look forward to seeing how he changes, or doesn't, as this evolves into a Harry/Ginny story.

In general, I can't wait to read more of this.

Allan posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:36am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

no I'm not whining...i really dislike the ginny ship.....but fact is your writing is so exceptional I am more than willing to tolerate it

Mark Safransky posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:34am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Wow! A great start to an incredible but somehow slightly realistic story. I can see the setup working as you laid out. Gonna be fun to see the aftermath of Harry training his Mutant powers. Ooh, smart idea to have Harry take that box of wands, he can find one that responds to Jean and train her in it's use. Nicely done. Keep up the great work!!

jim5 posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:30am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

First let me say brilliant start to the story and again I find myself wondering when the update will happen.

With that said and of course the knowledge that you have developed the plot and already know what will happen and when. I can't help but wonder when Magneto will get involved, as you said he was powerful in both magic and mutant ability.

I won't be like others and ask where in the Marvel time line you are breaking into here as you said this is AU for both worlds. But I have to ask if others of the Marvel line might make a cameo in this story like Dr. Strange, or one of the other "magic users" in the Marvel verse, as it would be interesting to see.

I do however have one last comment to make concerning your story. If the magical world is so far behind in knowledge of the muggle world, then how could Ron know of and have an opinion of mutants?

Ian Morgan posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:29am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

love this story
mosy x-men storys peater out before they are finished
thank you for doing this as you never leave a story half done

Kokopelli posted a comment on Tuesday 3rd June 2008 12:28am for Chapter 01 - Aftermath and Consequences

Bravo!

I've been waiting for this one for a while.

Kick Ron for me, will you?

J