Content Harry Potter

Reviews

AnnaRivers posted a comment on Wednesday 6th April 2011 11:21am

Love this story and looking forward to more! When RL allows you to continue, I'll be right there reading!

AnnaRivers posted a comment on Wednesday 6th April 2011 11:05am

Love this story and looking forward to more! When RL allows you to continue, I'll be right there reading! One teeny tiny request: Could you make the death of Tracey Davis' father spectacular?!

Excubitor posted a comment on Monday 28th March 2011 10:34am

First time reviewing and just gotta say - I love your stories ^_^

Especially when I get to the end of this chapter and the "exothermic reaction device" warning. LOL

Take care of yourselves, and hope to see an update.

Greg Webb posted a comment on Sunday 27th March 2011 6:55pm

look. i have already sent two requests about when you were going to update. i'm sure you didn't get them or you would have replyed. right????
you posted 5 chaps in 2008. 5 chaps in 2009. a pathetic 2 in 2010.
are you done???
do you care????
aren't your readers why you do this????
do i need to be ruder?????
i don't think asking if you are going to be updating this is that hard a question to answer.
if real life is hitting you, fine. i was diagnosed with cancer but i'm not wallowing.

wolfey posted a comment on Friday 25th March 2011 8:39am

ok I really love this story and was wondering when you were next going to update. i mean its been almost a year so far.

lancelw posted a comment on Sunday 20th March 2011 2:04am

How to flame:

Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame
Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,
thank you for the great story, please update soon.
Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame
Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame,Flame


Lol :)

shankstar89 posted a comment on Sunday 13th March 2011 9:02pm

have to say... love the ending just enough of humor with a touch of darkness... nice!

Brad1 posted a comment on Thursday 10th March 2011 11:39am

I love the story and I like the ending can't wait for the next chapter to see what happens when it goes off!
Brad

Peter4 posted a comment on Monday 7th March 2011 4:19pm

I just wanted to say the two of yours writing has improved amazingly since Sunset/Sunrise. You guys always had interesting ideas but a lot of that story felt forced, from the changes in canon to the actually writing. This story flows much better and the characters seem to be much more 'real' for lack of a better word. Fantastic, please keep writing this one.

Anois posted a comment on Wednesday 2nd March 2011 7:16am

I really hope you will continue with this story. My son and I are very fond of it.

Brad1 posted a comment on Saturday 26th February 2011 10:15am

howls of laughter at the stupid death moron's! keepup the awesome writing!
Brad

Ian Morgan posted a comment on Friday 25th February 2011 11:18am

This is a fantastic story that i have injoyed extremly.
I have read all your stories and love them all.
Please i beg you please update soon

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Friday 11th February 2011 6:47pm

Hahaha!! Perfect way to end the chapter! I love it! I'm looking forward to the next one!
I do hope I'm not random annoying reviewer #7... I seem to have both my feet, but you never can be sure when fanfiction is involved. ;)

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Friday 11th February 2011 5:58pm

I've always liked Neville and Hermione together... They're just so cute! I like how you two brought them closer. It was in character and realistic. Well done!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Friday 11th February 2011 5:04pm

Looking forward to the amazing technicolor troll. Until it shows up, I'll track the shipment for you guys. UPS is pretty good about keeping track of packages... At least they were during Christmas. ;)
Loving the story! I wish I'd thought of it!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Friday 11th February 2011 4:01pm

Knuckleer!!! I'm going to go figure out how to breathe again, I laughed so hard I forgot. ;)

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Thursday 10th February 2011 11:58pm

Logan an animagus transformation gone bad? Hilarious! I loved this chapter!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Thursday 10th February 2011 10:59pm

It looks like Harry has a power like Paige Matthews had in Charmed. Good story so far!

Keeroo92 posted a comment on Thursday 10th February 2011 7:57pm

Hmm... Does anyone EVER ask Harry what he wants before deciding for him? Xavier just decided who would teach him what without asking if he even wanted to learn. Are all old men just meddling fools?

sstabeler posted a comment on Monday 7th February 2011 4:49pm

as a point of interest, I actually calculated the value of the Potter Estate in this chapter, based on what the goblin said regarding how much true Silver cost. 880,469,327 Galleons, 2 Sickles and one Knut. or roughly 9.5 Billion dollars. Jean's sort of correct, especially if you include the 250 million he gets from the Blacks, it works to to be roughly 9.75 billion, give or take a few billion. If you use the Forbes Fictional 15, that puts harry above Bruce Wayne in terms of wealth. Which, I imagine, probably puts harry's net wroth as greater than professor Xavier's. Although I'm not sure Jean is correct about him being able to buy whole countries, he's very rich. (I wonder if he gets interest on the value of the true Silver? if so, that would be a LOT of money each year.)